• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weird News Stories of the Day.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Apparently this guy didn't get the memo about no organic material in your piles of garbage. The beer cans are an easy fix, but the feces and the food containers not so much.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
They got caught because they had fake cards for their underaged children.

florduh

E90n0S1WUAURws9

Look at these fuckin nerds.

E90n22tWUAMn_22

E90oNw5XIAAjN_1

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The way people treat customer service employees in this country is absolutely disgusting. You really think the guy working at the airport counter came up with whatever policy you’re crying about? Insanity.

I hear ya. I've cussed out Karen's/Chad's who were treating customer service workers like shit on multiple occasions. Those people are overworked, and don't get paid enough for your stupid bullshit.

They deserve to lose a couple of teeth, at the bare minimum of minimum.

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

Presumably, people avoid getting vaxxed because they're worried about side effects and long term adverse effects. Ok, fine. But I find it baffling that anyone with that mindset would then choose to self administer a drug they bought at a feed store. Dosing a drug for off label purposes on your own is absolutely more risky than the vax, both in the short and long term.

If you aren't worried about Covid at all....ok. But if you're worried enough about it to engage in DIY pharmacology, just get the vax. To me, it's obviously less risky than mixing up your own off label drugs on your own.

From the FDA:

"Even the levels of ivermectin for approved uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death."

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I'm assuming she was grasping at straws because her husband was put on a ventilator. The monoclonal antibody treatment needs to be given early in a covid infection to be effective and it may be too late for her husband to benefit from it.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

He Was Pissed Off: "Frustration" - so that's what they're calling 'penises' these days

Last edited:
Top Bottom