Weird News Stories of the Day.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

"Trump Man" Guilty In Serial Pooping Spree

The self-described “Trump man” who repeatedly defecated and urinated in front of a neighbor’s home because the residents are Joe Biden-supporting Democrats has been found guilty and sentenced for his nasty antics, Ohio court records show.

================================================================================

Blue Lives Matter

Police Union Gives 'Officer Of The Year' Award To A Cop Who Spent Last Year Suspended

Molina seemed an odd choice for the honor, primarily because he didn’t work a single day in 2020. He spent the entire year on paid administrative leave that ultimately lasted 19 months — from September 2019 to April 2021, according to Tom Madruga, a contract attorney for the city.

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
e8c11d1dea05584c76a3b9f5498589ee2f34f94ba7d9976cadee840fdaa1c350.jpg

kel

FuckMisogynists!
w00t - no tv?*

* I don't care, haven't watched tv my entire adult life, but I imagine this is going to be weird for some!

p.s. BBC also attacking the NHS again today, they are relentlessly pushing the idea that the NHS is broken, this time it's ambulances being held in queues instead of doing their job - the same story on the home page twice with different shock tactic headlines.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Planck

believes in Dog

florduh

It would be GREAT fun to hire him to send my regards to Agolf Twittler. :rofl:
Would he do it?
Is $199 to much?
Will the rest of the crazy train run with this cash cow?

I was hoping to get a bulk discount, but you're absolutely right. The Mooch has been offering Cameo's for $57 for a while now. Rudy should be offering a more reasonable price.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
because Jesus likes naked bodies.
Who can forget when Jesus stripped the crowd naked at the Sermon on the Mount?

Reminds me of a vicar's daughter I met once who spent her life going around sleeping with people with whom no one else would - it struck me as really sweet in quite a peculiar way :rockon:

I'm sure that's not the right emoji, and before you ask... no :evil:

Top Bottom