• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weird News Stories of the Day.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Woman wakes up to find blood dripping from ceiling while she slept

An El Paso resident woke up to a disturbing discovery which was finding blood on her face that seeped through the ceiling while she was asleep.

The woman says she woke up around 4 a.m. to the sound of something dripping. When she got up to see what the noise was, she said what she thought was rain was actually blood splattered across the walls, her bed and her body.

It was later discovered the blood belonged to the woman’s upstairs neighbor who reportedly died of natural causes.

Tranquility

More of a weird website than news story, but you have to love a group dedicated to:
The Centre for Applied Eschatology is a transdisciplinary research center dedicated to ending the world. We connect professionals from the public sector, private industry, and academia to develop new knowledge and apply existing research to curtail the world’s long-term future.

Centre for Applied Eschatology

From the FAQ:

Why do you want to end the world?​

CAE is devoted to practical, pragmatic solutions. We’re interested in the how, not the why.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Tranquility

And to think, we mocked these people....

1589344890622_G8T2OGIKI.2-2.JPG

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Plague of ravenous, destructive mice tormenting Australians

At night, the floors of sheds vanish beneath carpets of scampering mice. Ceilings come alive with the sounds of scratching. One family blamed mice chewing electrical wires for their house burning down.

Vast tracts of land in Australia’s New South Wales state are being threatened by a mouse plague that the state government describes as “absolutely unprecedented.” Just how many millions of rodents have infested the agricultural plains across the state is guesswork.
800.jpeg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Owner of Maywood barbershop charged with killing customer who refused to pay

The owner of a suburban barbershop was ordered held in lieu of $250,000 bail Sunday after he allegedly shot and killed a customer who refused to pay.
===========================================================
New Stupid Fad: Dry Scooping

Star OnlyFans model suffers heart attack mid-striptease after trying out dangerous ‘dry scooping’ fad

This mid-striptease heart attack on the part of the OnlyFans model was apparently brought on by her having swallowed a spoonful of dry workout powder before hitting the gym.

This practice of “dry scooping” is evocative of the dangerous fad from the early 2000s in which young people would pressure one another to swallow a teaspoon of cinnamon, sometimes with fatal results.

Last edited:

Tranquility

Tranquility

Republican congressman suggests changing moon's orbit to fight climate change – video
Ah, the Truth is still putting it's boots on. If you listen to the whole comment he made rather than the selected quotes and spin in the headline, he was making the point climate is more affected by orbits and sun changes than by the Forest Service. I think the judge is aware the Forest Service can't change Earth's orbit.

One can disagree as to if factors like sun activity or the orbital patterns of Earth affect the climate. You'd be wrong, but, at least you won't get a headline that intentionally or negligently misses the point.

There's nuttery in the man, not stupidity. Google "terror babies".

florduh

One can disagree as to if factors like sun activity or the orbital patterns of Earth affect the climate. You'd be wrong, but, at least you won't get a headline that intentionally or negligently misses the point.

Yeah. I think the sun is probably innocent here.

As far as orbits go... we're actually getting slightly further from the sun every year. As the sun burns through its nuclear fuel, it loses mass. Less mass means weaker gravity. I believe we're moving away from the sun at the rate of 10-15 cm per year. Insignificant given the size of the Solar System, but still kind of crazy.

florduh

Manhattan City Council candidate caught with dominatrix in leaked video

Zack Weiner, 26, a City Council candidate running in Manhattan, has found his campaign tied up after video of him enjoying a sadomasochism session found its way onto Twitter.

Honestly, props to this kid for not apologizing.

“I didn’t want anyone to see that, but here we are. I am not ashamed of the private video circulating of me on Twitter. This was a recreational activity that I did with my friend at the time, for fun. Like many young people, I have grown into a world where some of our most private moments have been documented online.” Weiner said in a statement.

“I am a proud BDSMer. I like BDSM activity,” Weiner told The Post. He refused to name the woman in the video and said he had no idea how on earth the footage surfaced.

Do I think he's in to weird sex stuff? Yes. Do I think it's very funny that his name is Weiner? Of course. Is this literally anybody's business? Nope. He wasn't fucking little kids or grooming teenagers.

Fuck whoever leaked this. Fuck the Post for publishing it.

florduh

This is the future mayor of NYC, #1 city in the world!

NYC mayoral candidate Eric Adams said his favorite concert was the one where Curtis Mayfield got paralyzed on stage

Eric Adams, the Brooklyn Borough President and a frontrunner in the Democratic primary for New York City Mayor, told Vanity Fair that his favorite concert of all time a 1990 show in Brooklyn where Curtis Mayfield was paralyzed in a horrific accident.

"Curtis Mayfield at the Wingate Concert Series," Adams said when asked what his favorite concert was. "At that concert there was a rainstorm and the lights fell on Curtis Mayfield and they actually paralyzed him at that concert. He died a few years ago, but it was an amazing concert before that happened. Just so unfortunate."

Top Bottom