VerdaVap - An analogue butane powered ball vape, designed for use in a water pipe.

coolbreeze

w00t! VerdaVap has landed, what a wonderful vape!
IMG-8702.jpg

Thanks so much, Reef and Jill!

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I got my VerdaVap friday of last week, I was just being a bit lazy and hadn't got around to sharing anything yet.

So here is a little dump including my preferred way of using the device - the VerdaBlunt & the little modifications I made to make it work for me

A quick example of using the VerdaBlunt in the Forge (I don't like using rubies so this has 3mm boro)

A interesting piece of information; the VerdaVap oven fits the TA adjusta-bowl, its every so slightly to large but it still screws in comfortably.

The differences in the ovens is very noticeable, the VV takes a very very long time to cool down & takes more energy to heat up... the VV oven seems to pair better with the Forge because of the significantly increased amount of stainless steel.

Last edited:

AndyO

Working on dialing this in. Torch so far, will see how it does with the Conductor. Very dark AVB, still working out the timing

Is yours the Rosewood?

I'm not sure I've seen a really close up shot of the Rosegum final version, I think I saw Reef say on on of his youtube videos posted here that the curing process had changed the colouring on the Rosewood significantly.

AndyO,
Reactions: coolbreeze
Top Bottom