Verdamper vaporizer

sledge

I’d kind of like to try the regulator on my classic Verdamper. Anyone know of a shop that carries these that also ships to the US?

sledge,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I’d kind of like to try the regulator on my classic Verdamper. Anyone know of a shop that carries these that also ships to the US?
Aliexpress has US stock ;) .
@justcametomind They are using Herb-Iron, i shouldnt have sold mine,it was a cool vape :). Maybe they are producing the glassware only

Last edited:

Alexis

Finally I received my poorman’s Verdamper as suggested by Abysmal above. It works wonders with my Vapbong power adapter. I want to stress that Verdamper 7-12V heater (probably also the older one) comes prepackaged with a female joint 18.8 bowl from the factory. While I purchased a male one to use it with Herbo’s bubbler or my D020D, it could have been 45€ cheaper without buying a spare bowl.
If you want to try a Verdamper and already have an male 18.8 connection oil rig you can just buy the 7-12 heater and get a JTD-001 regulated power adapter.
This isn’t even mentioned in the item description on vivasativa shop or verdampnochtmal which are some of the few who have these in store. After setting the power adapter to 12V it settles down to 11.0/10.9 after a while, as the VapBongs also does. It’s Wooooööooorking.
Edit:
I chose this set up because I already have a million vapes. I wanted to try one of the heaviest hitters I missed without cluttering my house any further with such a big water piece. No doubt it’s one of the best bongs available, modular, seems easy to clean but even on top of my D020D the heater seems well centered, stable and perfectly usable.
I just checked the instructions booklet: other than the Verdamper logo there’s “Horky sro” company mentioned. It’s old news but it seems this Czech company makes an own version of this vaporizer.
check this Dutch forum topic back from 2012 https://www.wietforum.nl/topic/89896-de-horky-waterpijp/
I do hope you will like it mate and look very much forward to hearing more I hope.

Good information sharing, though some of those technicalities sailed over my very cained head currently lol.

Still, you have a back up bowl, so no actual loss or unnecessary expense, in the long run, IMO.

And also, I’m not sure Evert himself will be so instantly familiar with...”It’s Veeerkingg!” Lol, but I’m sure he would pick it up quick he surely isn’t daft, just a way out there, free as free hippy really with as much passion for getting so mightily high on cannabis as anybody.

Aliexpress has US stock ;) .
@justcametomind They are using Herb-Iron, i shouldnt have sold mine,it was a cool vape :). Maybe they are producing the glassware only
Sorry, I’m likely typically catching on slow for a few cheeky reasons currently not excluding a total of 14.55 mg’s legit pharma grade LSD in exactly 6.5 weeks from February.

Another story. But I’m probably missing the point here and getting mixed up but I had to ask- did you own a Verdamper yourself?

If unlikely (due to my Kava’d up misreading), I’ve always found your particular reports and experiences with specific models and general things in life very interesting and thought-provoking so I would definitely be inquisitive in normal circumstances if I did learn that you had indeed used this vaporiser for a period and would be asking for any spells and thrills just for entertainment and insight sake.

Now.. if I’m just tripping again lol, please ignore.

I just love a Verdamper tale, But I’m completely aware that you may be talking about something else entirely.

Alexis

🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
I’m not going to say anything because I get banned after my posts/comments, because “I’m a bad boy”!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
(slap in the hand)
No actual need for you to say anything on this quote and question specifically, as I did address it directly and sufficiently at the time.

You are right though, you do get banned. I’ve never actually been banned or even threatened with a ban, I can only thank the Moderators here for being so accepting and tolerant.

But getting banned is a result of not being bad, but simply nasty. It’s easy to avoid being nasty without sacrificing anything and still speaking your absolute true mind and heart.

So we (I) can only imaginatively muse at your meaning or insinuation which you appear unable to express intellectually without fear of repercussion. I’m sure it’s not very charmly though, likely quite judgmental and very out of context. As there is no reason to quote that question in the first place, but we know it’s just for the wish or lust of a dig.

The Verdamper really is amazing though, and as soon as I’m old enough in my next allergy free reincarnated body, I’m getting one back in my life asap baby.

Put me on a nice Desert Island, huge pile of good or even average ganja in this case....and a Verdamper at my service 24/7. Sunny days. :cool::leaf:

Resistanceseeds

Since I had my Verdamper now for the better part of two month, I thought it‘s time for a little review.

I bought my Verdamper Luxe (small with safety valve and adjustable power supply) from the good people at Vivasativa in Linz/Austria. Since stock was depleting quickly everywhere, I thought it‘s time to make a move before it‘s too late.

So I hopped into my car and took the 2 hour drive to Linz. Vivasativa is quite a small shop in the center of the city. The staff is very friendly and they have a good selection of bongs, glass and vaporizers. I was really tempted to also pick up a Collyland Aromatizer (art of vapour vapbong), of which they had a few in stock, but eventually reason got the better of me.

So I took off with my new Verdamper and in my vas-induced euphoria I left the brushes and other accessoires at the shop. Back home when I found out, I was a bit bummed - but that was about to change quickly, since the Verdamper was already heating up.

After about 15minutes of waiting, I loaded a bowl with about 0,15g of Kosher Kush and took my first hit.

First thing I notice is the virtually complete lack of draw resistance, that let‘s me take a huge hit, without even noticing it. It isn‘t until the exhale of a huge cloud, that I taste the full flavour and terpenes. What a wonderful taste and first impression.

Since the waterpiece wasn‘t fully milked at the initial hit, I waited another few minutes and in the meantime let the cannabinoids flood my brain. I could tell right away that the efficacy of extraction was good.

For my second hit, I covered the heater and was instantly rewarded with thick milky clouds of flavorful vapor that hit me like a brick.

Although convection vapes in my experience deliver a rather heady high, the Verdamper doesn‘t fall short in the body relaxation department - especially with the heater covered.

From this point onwards, I nearly always covered the heater to get that super-satisfying heavy hits from my verdamper.
And in this regard the verdamper consistently delivered.

The verdamper is probably the hardest hitting vape I own (alongside the Sticky Brick OG Brick) but the taste of the vapor is also remarkable. It works well for microdosing, but could also put a whole party to sleep with a full load.

The quality of glass and overall workmanship is great on my device. I believe that the Verdamper waterpieces with their large downstem-diameter are essential to the experience since the draw resistance is so low, that you nearly think you‘re just breathing.

It‘s also fun to fool around with different draw intensities to get slightly different vapor from my verdamper.

Like with all good things in life there are also some downsides:

1. Safety Valve:
The stock safety valve is a piece of shit and get‘s stuck all the time. I replaced it with an all glass safety valve from Aliexpress that costs €5,- and works like a charm. If I‘d have to buy the vape again, I‘d maybe even get one without safety valve, since the risk of blowing water into the heater is imho fairly low. The upside of having the safety valve socket is, that you could connect a second drawpipe or hose for hookah style vape sessions with friends.

2. Power Supply:
I would love to have a power supply that could go just a little hotter than my stock unit. I am running always on full power and never use the lower settings. The Verdamper manual says to use a maximum of 14v with the heater, the stock unit is 12v. Since they don‘t give a max wattage, I am assuming they are calculating with the same amps the 12v unit is putting out - any information on the max wattage of the heater or the ampere of the 12v power supply is very welcome ;)

3. Customer Support:
Nobody seems to know what‘s going on with deVerdamper as a company. Rumour has it that Evert wants to close shop but that has not been confirmed.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase and the verdamper has become my daily driver for the last two months. Thanks again @Alexis and @Green Kiwi for encouraging me to get one.

I initially only wanted to get a heater for the old verdamper reiziger that I was gifted a few months ago and eventually decided to get the full Luxe unit. Since this vape has become so essential to me, I just purchased another heater for my old reiziger to have a full spare Verdamper at hand.

Aero

Raw Addict
Since I had my Verdamper now for the better part of two month, I thought it‘s time for a little review.

I bought my Verdamper Luxe (small with safety valve and adjustable power supply) from the good people at Vivasativa in Linz/Austria. Since stock was depleting quickly everywhere, I thought it‘s time to make a move before it‘s too late.

So I hopped into my car and took the 2 hour drive to Linz. Vivasativa is quite a small shop in the center of the city. The staff is very friendly and they have a good selection of bongs, glass and vaporizers. I was really tempted to also pick up a Collyland Aromatizer (art of vapour vapbong), of which they had a few in stock, but eventually reason got the better of me.

So I took off with my new Verdamper and in my vas-induced euphoria I left the brushes and other accessoires at the shop. Back home when I found out, I was a bit bummed - but that was about to change quickly, since the Verdamper was already heating up.

After about 15minutes of waiting, I loaded a bowl with about 0,15g of Kosher Kush and took my first hit.

First thing I notice is the virtually complete lack of draw resistance, that let‘s me take a huge hit, without even noticing it. It isn‘t until the exhale of a huge cloud, that I taste the full flavour and terpenes. What a wonderful taste and first impression.

Since the waterpiece wasn‘t fully milked at the initial hit, I waited another few minutes and in the meantime let the cannabinoids flood my brain. I could tell right away that the efficacy of extraction was good.

For my second hit, I covered the heater and was instantly rewarded with thick milky clouds of flavorful vapor that hit me like a brick.

Although convection vapes in my experience deliver a rather heady high, the Verdamper doesn‘t fall short in the body relaxation department - especially with the heater covered.

From this point onwards, I nearly always covered the heater to get that super-satisfying heavy hits from my verdamper.
And in this regard the verdamper consistently delivered.

The verdamper is probably the hardest hitting vape I own (alongside the Sticky Brick OG Brick) but the taste of the vapor is also remarkable. It works well for microdosing, but could also put a whole party to sleep with a full load.

The quality of glass and overall workmanship is great on my device. I believe that the Verdamper waterpieces with their large downstem-diameter are essential to the experience since the draw resistance is so low, that you nearly think you‘re just breathing.

It‘s also fun to fool around with different draw intensities to get slightly different vapor from my verdamper.

Like with all good things in life there are also some downsides:

1. Safety Valve:
The stock safety valve is a piece of shit and get‘s stuck all the time. I replaced it with an all glass safety valve from Aliexpress that costs €5,- and works like a charm. If I‘d have to buy the vape again, I‘d maybe even get one without safety valve, since the risk of blowing water into the heater is imho fairly low. The upside of having the safety valve socket is, that you could connect a second drawpipe or hose for hookah style vape sessions with friends.

2. Power Supply:
I would love to have a power supply that could go just a little hotter than my stock unit. I am running always on full power and never use the lower settings. The Verdamper manual says to use a maximum of 14v with the heater, the stock unit is 12v. Since they don‘t give a max wattage, I am assuming they are calculating with the same amps the 12v unit is putting out - any information on the max wattage of the heater or the ampere of the 12v power supply is very welcome ;)

3. Customer Support:
Nobody seems to know what‘s going on with deVerdamper as a company. Rumour has it that Evert wants to close shop but that has not been confirmed.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase and the verdamper has become my daily driver for the last two months. Thanks again @Alexis and @Green Kiwi for encouraging me to get one.

I initially only wanted to get a heater for the old verdamper reiziger that I was gifted a few months ago and eventually decided to get the full Luxe unit. Since this vape has become so essential to me, I just purchased another heater for my old reiziger to have a full spare Verdamper at hand.
Sow the verdamper is still for sale on his main website? because I see it's out of stock. and on the website you mentioned it's in a language I cant understand. there is an English website that sells the luxe edition?

Aero,

justcametomind

Sow the verdamper is still for sale on his main website? because I see it's out of stock. and on the website you mentioned it's in a language I cant understand. there is an English website that sells the luxe edition?
This shop can be set in English but I also had no problem ordering from vivasativa from chrome browser, setting it to auto translate its web pages.
@Resistanceseeds you can get a VapBong AC adapter and run the Verdamper a little hotter. That’s how I run my Verdamper heater. I’m not sure if it runs hotter than the stock adapter but at least it has a screen where you can read the power output, and it can be set over 12V. I never went that way because I thought I could potentially harm my heater, at least in the long run.
Same as VapBong’s as you can see below:

My heater came out with warranty and Evert’s certificate stating it was made in October 2020 so I bet he’s still going strong.

Last edited:

Aero

Raw Addict
This shop can be set in English but I also had no problem ordering from vivasativa from chrome browser, setting it to auto translate its web pages.
@Resistanceseeds you can get a VapBong AC adapter and run the Verdamper a little hotter. That’s how I run my Verdamper heater.

My heater came out with warranty and Evert’s certificate stating it was made in October 2020 so I bet he’s still going strong.
Oh wow, ty for the quick answer, how its like the verdamper vs the other heavies? It can milk fast enough 0.4g like the sub or supreme? I saw a couple of videos and saw its take time like 4-5 secs until its get pretty milky.

Aero,

justcametomind

Unfortunately I didn’t have the time to test mine properly.
I gave it a couple of tries after receiving it and that was it.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Aero

Resistanceseeds

@Resistanceseeds you can get a VapBong AC adapter and run the Verdamper a little hotter. That’s how I run my Verdamper heater. I’m not sure if it runs hotter than the stock adapter but at least it has a screen where you can read the power output, and it can be set over 12V. I never went that way because I thought I could potentially harm my heater, at least in the long run.
Same as VapBong’s as you can see below:

@justcametomind thanks for the links. I am aware that the Verdamper will also be working with the collyland power adapter.

I was just wondering if anyone happens to know the wattage of the original power supply. The Voltage by itself, is not enough information - I need at least another variable to calculate anything.

Unfortunately I am bed ridden and quarantined with covid19 and I am not able to get to my toolkit with my multimeter. Otherwise I would have measured it already.

I don‘t want to harm my health and the integrity of the unit by running it too hot. I however assume that the 14v (at the same current as the 12V) wont have the potential to lead to further oxidation of the nichrome heaterwire. Also the glass should be of no concern.

My guess is, that Evert believes, that the taste and healthyness of the vapor suffers at temperatures beyond 200C (and voltages beyond 14v). I just wish, that I could raise the temp a little bit to achieve a „sleepier“ vapor profile for nightime sessions....

Resistanceseeds,

Abysmal Vapor

@justcametomind thanks for the links. I am aware that the Verdamper will also be working with the collyland power adapter.

I was just wondering if anyone happens to know the wattage of the original power supply. The Voltage by itself, is not enough information - I need at least another variable to calculate anything.

Unfortunately I am bed ridden and quarantined with covid19 and I am not able to get to my toolkit with my multimeter. Otherwise I would have measured it already.

I don‘t want to harm my health and the integrity of the unit by running it too hot. I however assume that the 14v (at the same current as the 12V) wont have the potential to lead to further oxidation of the nichrome heaterwire. Also the glass should be of no concern.

My guess is, that Evert believes, that the taste and healthyness of the vapor suffers at temperatures beyond 200C (and voltages beyond 14v). I just wish, that I could raise the temp a little bit to achieve a „sleepier“ vapor profile for nightime sessions....
Stock PSU is 12v 2amps ,which has slack calculated in it ,so it might be safe to say that heater is below 20w since the supply can handle max 24w .

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Thanks man! Where did you get the info? Measured yourself?
Well i remember it for somewhere ,but i will look for a proof .
The new variable one is 5 amps though ;).

Abysmal Vapor,

Aero

Raw Addict
Sow I got my Verdamper not long ago and decided to add some 3mm boro balls, well it didnt changed a lot.
I guess the problem is the distance between the heater to the herb in the bowl.
When I tried to used 18mm male to male it succeeds but the end of the vape didn't fit on the bowl quite well and combust the weed.
But at least one good thing from the boro balls is that the vape itself more consistent.
Any one here think what can fit good instead of the normal bowl of the Verdamper?

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Aero

The VD does not need beads at all, it is a monster just by itself.

I do not use the original bowl anymore and made my own smaller bowl.
I use an 18mm to 18mm male, place an EQ bowl in one side and slide some silicone over the end.
Try and use a thick piece of silicone so that the opening of the VD sits right at the EQ bowl.
Massive one hitters!

Aero

Raw Addict
@Aero

The VD does not need beads at all, it is a monster just by itself.

I do not use the original bowl anymore and made my own smaller bowl.
I use an 18mm to 18mm male, place an EQ bowl in one side and slide some silicone over the end.
Try and use a thick piece of silicone so that the opening of the VD sits right at the EQ bowl.
Massive one hitters!
Well, I tried a couple of different silicon and they didn't stand the heat and were doing a big mess... Didn't succeed to find a good source of silicon to put around the bowl....
Saw your video with the eq bowl, was amazing. willing to pay to get one of this type of bowls.

Aero,

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
I got this thing a few months ago. It's been my driver for a couple weeks now. Fucking intense! I need to try @lazylathe microdose solution. The stock bowl microdose size is still 0.2 grams!

It's a pretty decent vape. Lazylathe was kind enough to send me a micro dose bowl a year or so ago (I think??). Very kind of him!!

I liked the efficiency of the VD but the flavor always left a little to be desired IME. I still prefer the Supreme V6, and the Herborizer microdose bowl is my second favorite.

Overall though, very solid!

Alexis

Lol, I’m trying to picture a flat which a human can inhabit but is somehow incapable of housing a Verdamper.

I’m now picturing myself after the apocalypse. With solar power hopefully by then, my Verdamper would have room in my cardboard box as long as I could still squeeze in.

Or otherwise it would be “Verdamper! This box ain’t big enough for the two of us. It’s time we got a flat together.”

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Is there another vape you have tried Sticks, hand on heart, with a greater ceiling potential for how high you can get?
Nope. Not off just dry herb. I took to microdosing last week...0.2 grams is a microdose in this thing! And it whooped me. Last night I packed about a half gram and hit it covering the heater intake. Fuck all if I didn't clear it all in just three hits, and I was hammered after the first! I can't remember the last time flower got me that fucked up. This is gonna be a lot of fun, and a real tolerance crusher!

Alexis

Nope. Not off just dry herb. I took to microdosing last week...0.2 grams is a microdose in this thing! And it whooped me. Last night I packed about a half gram and hit it covering the heater intake. Fuck all if I didn't clear it all in just three hits, and I was hammered after the first! I can't remember the last time flower got me that fucked up. This is gonna be a lot of fun, and a real tolerance crusher!
Haha that’s excellent Sticks thanks very much for the straight answer, I’ve long longed to see the day yourself tasted the Verdamper’s unique elevating effects.

It puzzles me when people say it’s okay, decent etc, because no other vape gets me high like the Verdamper did however I go about it.

And the potential speed and ease to reach those heights too, no fiddling. It did cut through my tolerance too, in how every single day it was like an equal effect, like I wasn’t capable of building a tolerance to it.

Glad you are enjoying it. Tell these man’s enit, my street cred will benefit lol. :)

Top Bottom