To me this one looks like the delux vase with 2 mouthpiece instead of the safety valve and and would cost like 150 so i would never pay 300 for it but who i am haha maybe i'm wrong
I agree but only the one with the valve is in stock...Or this? You don't actually NEED a safety valve.
We have all supplies and parts for the Verdamper Vaporizer, all is made of boro silicate glass. Come in and check out our Vaporizer collection.verdampftnochmal.de
This is true. Can you consider the newer heater which I know Vaposhop were offering? Would that not be available as part of the full set?I’m still debating if getting a Verdamper, full set or bong less.
I think spending 100€ more for the complete set would be totally worth it. I like the water pipe being completely cleanable, interchangeable if something breaks.
I feel like it could be my last chance to get one since stocks are so low.
Same regret as not getting a Sublimator when I had the chance, and now I’ll miss it for ever.
What I don’t like (other than having plenty glass already), is that with the complete set you always get the older “transformator”. It seems to me the new one gives the possibility to heat at different temperatures.
Hello my Dutch friend, was actually pleasantly ajoyed seeing I had a mention from you, and reading your account here, was a delightful treat.After my earlier thread attempting to find something to emulate my joint joking sessions; I finally settled on the Verdamper after @Alexis convinced me and.. that was the BEST decision ever, haha. I am having a blast and I'm pretty, pretty high hehe. I put in a minimal amount and took a very small draw and boy, did that feel good. Like nothing I'd felt before, no joke. Still going strong on my first batch two hours ago.
A few random thoughts, keep in mind I am a complete vaping novice:
- Barely had to put anything in, just put in a bit more than I would in the Crafty, so it's barely filled up, but it works with small amounts too!
- There is almost no difficulty to draw, and I instantly realised my long capacity is much worse than I thought
- I'm perfectly able to leave the heating element and the head on there for hours, no burning whatsoever.
- Very nice smoke, taste maybe not the best (although I have very little reference) but still nice.
- I think I must have been doing something wrong with the crafty, it burned my material so so much faster. Either way, means less technique is required with this one to get an acceptable result I guess.
- The overall feel, look and ease to use I absolutely love. Some other vapes I was looking at, just the instructions made me nervous to be honest.
The only, very very minor, drawbacks I would say are:
- Guide does not mention which setting correlates to which temperature, just voltage numbers.
- As stated by @The Chemist and others, wish the power stand was separate but do love the wood, very clean.
It was genuinely everything I was looking for and I am so happy this expensive purchase is worth it. This thing is so good it might even get rid of my joints addiction. Maaaybe.
Hello mate, and wishing you well of course. I quoted you twice lol somehow, oh well!
There’s still one online EU shop that has a glass less option for Verdamper. You can buy the 7-12V mains adapter, heating element and bowl without the need of getting the full set if you like.
Please somebody get it before I do. There are just a few units of the 7-12V heating element.
My advice...Do it!I am on the verge of pulling the trigger, since I am in Austria and just recently got an old verdamper with a rough looking Steinel Heat Gun as a gift. I would love to get the Verdamper heating element to go along with it.
Maybe I even get the whole large glass Verdamper since the price difference is so little and then I‘d have different options.
My advice...Do it!
Regret not, and be pleased. And totally, if I was in your shoes, funds permitting, I'd just grab the full deluxe set. It's beautiful, functional, magical and simple.
Almost Shisha pipe like in characterband experience.
Just my advice anyhow. If you do go for it, please let us know innas few or many words. I at least, love to hear how vapes have worked for people, ESPECIALLY this one, Ya Know what I mean?!
Absolutely agree with every thing @Alexis says about those vape..
I Would like to add: Welcome to FC brother!
P.s I also still got "The Steinel"version, it works fine and for a laugh I still use it some times.
I myself believe this is due to the actual surface area of the vapor, by design and function of the Verdamper water piece and downtube.What really puzzled me, was that the high seemed to last longer and felt somehow „deeper“ - for lack of better words - than through my other waterfilters.