VAS: Vape Aquisition Syndrome The malady we love to hate

MrGreenspoon

Anyway, this is a thread to talk about your VAS and other related acquisition syndromes and maybe how you manage them or fail to do so. You can describe how yours developed, what it has led to, how you keep it at bay or can't and whether your partner suffers with you or makes you suffer. Enjoy.

The wife's breaking point was my collection of Ghost MV1's. I really try to only buy one only except glass (always have a backup) now a days

I have VAS and I like it ;)
But this time I want to take advantage of the moment and I don't want to talk about vapes and numbers rather than thank the person who let me do my thing without even complaining. My Wife
THANK YOU :love:
Thank you for supporting me even though you probably can't always understand my crazy behavior. Seeing me satisfied is enough for you. Luv ya 😘

(Think she will never read this but at least it was said)

Pukka

But this time I want to take advantage of the moment and I don't want to talk about vapes and numbers rather than thank the person who let me do my thing without even complaining. My Wife
Although it may sound like my referral to "The Wife" is made in a negitive vein, please understand that it's made with all the respect due someone who has put up with my shanky ass for the better part of 45 years. Except that one time in 1998 with the 2 bottles of mescal ...

chillAtGVC

I got my first vape, a Venty, in February. Now I also have an Arizer Extreme Q, a FireFly 2+. a DynaVap B, and a Vaphit X-stem. And I want more! Help me to decide or give me options.

Considerations:
- I am a flavour chaser, not a cloud chaser
- I am a sipper, I have baby lungs so I am not much of a ripper
- My wife insists on me vaping outside, so I have a preference for portable
- I have the Venty so something a bit smaller would be nice
- I like easy to use, I want to sit and vape and think, not sit and vape and fiddle my the device
- for me butane vapes are too fiddly for the taste
- the FireFly 2+ is also fiddly and has a small oven

Ones that I am considering are:
- Angus Enhanced
- ConVex by Entheos
- AirVape Legacy Pro - though I am put off by the draw resistance

Any thoughts or suggestions on feeding my VAS?

budski

cantre member
used both my legacy pro and ff2+ today , no contest the avlp w/ capsules lets you remove the micro disc and airpath/intake screen to open up the airflow and greatly reduce cleaning. I've got limited lung capacity too, so between the dynaverse and avlp, I don't need much else except maybe a purple tm2 wwich uses the same caps btw.

Top Bottom