VAS: Vape Aquisition Syndrome The malady we love to hate

Durbandream

Yes, the Toad is indestructible. and apart from the oxidation of certain parts (easily cleanable), nothing will prevent its optimal functioning. it is not regulated however. the taste, especially with low heating, is excellent almost throughout a session. I didn't have TM2.
How quickly does it extract a bowl? And is it easy to use outside, loading and unloading as well? Thanks for the info, your collection is amazing!

Durbandream,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hmmm... Can we add CAS or cannabis acquisition syndrome to this list? Maybe that should be strain acquisition syndrome or SAS. Now that I have dispensary access, there are so many choices that it is easy to get a little bit nuts. Especially sans taxes...

Is this the downside to having so many Jyarz? Naaaaa, there is no downside.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hmmm... Can we add CAS or cannabis acquisition syndrome to this list? Maybe that should be strain acquisition syndrome or SAS. Now that I have dispensary access, there are so many choices that it is easy to get a little bit nuts. Especially sans taxes...

I think what you are experiencing as CAS is also just a natural reaction to the liberation from CAA, Cannabis Aquisition Anxiety.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Haha yeah there is no name for this syndrome, perhaps because it is a purely positive syndrome! I wholeheartedly believe it is a fantastic thing to spend your money on more weed stuff to load your vapes and glass and grinders with instead of always buying more paraphernalia!! :nod::lol::tup:

budski

cantre member
Haha yeah there is no name for this syndrome, perhaps because it is a purely positive syndrome! I wholeheartedly believe it is a fantastic thing to spend your money on more weed stuff to load your vapes and glass and grinders with instead of always buying more paraphernalia!! :nod::lol::tup:
Yep, my VAS hit the skids when I had 15 ways to vape and no dope left!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Weed is the one thing I'm not into buying. Paraphernalia lasts, and weed just seems to disappear into thin air.

Top Bottom