• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaponic Herbal Vaporizer

babunja

Thanks @Vapenvy, that's fantastic! I just tried and can confirm the fit is perfect:
vaponic-wpa.jpg
Hi
How this wpa is called, and what size? Also the screen, in the wpa, where did you buy it?
Sorry for bothering

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hi
How this wpa is called, and what size? Also the screen, in the wpa, where did you buy it?
Sorry for bothering
Underdog glass WPA is what you want.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Thanks @Unklmark68 for sharing his cool discovery!

Get an Ispire Wand everyone, smash one of the buckets and put that ring round your beloved most tasty one. Just a firm finger pinch to one end and it will embrace your Vaponic nicely and will be giving back the love big time.
10 blinks Heatup or some more - a few terpy tokes - rinse, repeat and enjoy!

Really, get that thing! Great alternative to the Mistvape Vaponic heater if you didn’t have a chance to get one.
3-AACC4-C2-4463-4-B65-A274-33-BA6-BFABE7-D.jpg

EDIT: If you happen to own a MAD heaters magnet (for the DV), it is a perfect fit and holds the whole unit nice and secure - even upside down! Also, it helps to define a “default” ring position (a bit like the Epic tool does for the enano )- to start science from or just so it wouldn’t expose the glass dome and protect it.
This one is not gonna win a beauty contest (attached magnet with blutack to the wand body) - but it’s really everything you would need in a super capable setup.

65080-CFA-13-A2-42-B2-BCF4-63-D176-CC27-D2.jpg

Would anyone be concerned about putting a (pretty strong) magnet there? I couldn’t feel anything magnetic underneath so I thought I would give it a try - but certainly I don’t wanna risk things… Any opinions? :)
Awesome post.

I've ordered a vaponic and I already own an iSpire wand so will definitely try this. Love the magnet hack too as I've already tried this with my Dynavaps but I used crazy glue and it didn't last but never thought of blutack.

So I've been thinking about how best to avoid combusting without a clicking cue like you get with the dynavaps. Looks like the stainless steel sleeve obscures the visual heating color changes a bit (how far should the steel cylinder be pushed down onto the outer class?) but I think I have a possible solution.

I often use the wand to heat *while inhaling* with my dynavaps (like a match on the end of a cigarette) so I'm hoping that the vapor production I'm tasting will help me decided when to stop heating before combustion. Any thoughts?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Apologies for the double post but didn't know how to update an older post. Mods please feel free to merge.

So I've had the vaponic for only a couple of days now and it's rapidly becoming a favorite. Only combusted once and I think a fine grind was the culprit. Have only used little nugs since.

The wand method with the SS sleeve from the banger works great. About 10-12 flashes per heat cycle. Super tasty terps and perfectly roasted nugs.

Thinking about just removing the little basket filter bc with nugs it seems less necessary. I'm surprised at how clean the vape stays. Looks like I'll only be cleaning it once a week. Very happy.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Any updates on getting this to work with an induction heater for all-glass, no-flame? A reddit user created a metal mesh piece to go around the Vaponic for an IH. I wonder if that would work better/worse than wrapping it with the metal ring out of the Ispire cups?
Haven't had the chance to try yet but I'd like to compare the metal ring to wrapped iron wire or mesh. Hoping the heating will be less intense and more gradual to help prevent combusting.

Lately I'm more captivated by products like the VHB Slide and glass vapes from the The Rogue Wax Works. Would love to get an IH solution for the Slide because the sliding action allows for a lot more tolerance to overheating. Anyone know how long the Slide has been sold out? Does VHB restock often?

Last edited:
TigoleBitties,
Reactions: wamalt

wamalt

Haven't had the chance to try yet but I'd like to compare the metal ring to wrapped iron wire or mesh. Hoping the heating will be less intense and more gradual to help prevent combusting.

Lately I'm more captivated by products like the VHB Slide and glass vapes from the The Rogue Wax Works. Would love to get an IH solution for the Slide because the sliding action allows for a lot more tolerance to overheating. Anyone know how long the Slide has been sold out? Does VHB restock often?
Yeah, I'm surprised there hasn't been more traction on getting these various all-glass vapes working with induction heating. Seems like that would be "end game" for purity/cleanliness. Maybe worth starting a separate thread for targeting this kind of thing and getting it all in one place? I had read good things about the Mistvape + Vaponic, but those Mistvapes aren't for sale anymore

wamalt,

coolbreeze

Yeah, I'm surprised there hasn't been more traction on getting these various all-glass vapes working with induction heating. Seems like that would be "end game" for purity/cleanliness. Maybe worth starting a separate thread for targeting this kind of thing and getting it all in one place? I had read good things about the Mistvape + Vaponic, but those Mistvapes aren't for sale anymore
Your pleas have been heard:

Seriously, you could probably rig up something on a case-by-case basis depending on the sizes, etc. but there's so much difference and variety it would be hard to make one heater with broad enough appeal to be worthwhile. For me, most of the charm with these is that they're manual, you develop a relationship with it over time. But there are several stem-filled vapes that would probably meet the heated, all-glass path criteria but with a less pen-style configuration.

In any case, that Lamart is really an amazing take on these vapes.

wamalt

Seriously, you could probably rig up something on a case-by-case basis depending on the sizes, etc. but there's so much difference and variety it would be hard to make one heater with broad enough appeal to be worthwhile. For me, most of the charm with these is that they're manual, you develop a relationship with it over time. But there are several stem-filled vapes that would probably meet the heated, all-glass path criteria but with a less pen-style configuration.

Saw that, but the discussion around plywoods and adhesives for the box scared me off. It could be fine, but I don't want to take the chance

coolbreeze

Saw that, but the discussion around plywoods and adhesives for the box scared me off.
I think it's a non-issue, but I can understand the concern. I think the problem is there are all-glass pathways of various types that make hacking these less necessary, though clearly there's interest. Someone used to make a 510 heater for the Vaponic, iirc.

Edit: Lol! the frikkin Mistvape--I forgot its name.

Edit 2: Ok, you've inspired the to bust out the Vaponic again, for the second time this week. Thank you for that!

Last edited:

wamalt

I think it's a non-issue, but I can understand the concern. I think the problem is there are all-glass pathways of various types that make hacking these less necessary, though clearly there's interest. Someone used to make a 510 heater for the Vaponic, iirc.

Edit: Lol! the frikkin Mistvape--I forgot its name.

Edit 2: Ok, you've inspired the to bust out the Vaponic again, for the second time this week. Thank you for that!
Yep, the Mistvape idea seemed like an ideal solution, but the Mistvapes aren't sold anymore. Hence the search for getting Vaponic/Terpcicle/similar somehow working with an induction heater. Reading back, it looks like the Vaponic creator tried out the Mistvape in this thread, and was going to help make some kind of tweak to improve it, but I guess none of that ever actually materialized.

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Yep, the Mistvape idea seemed like an ideal solution, but the Mistvapes aren't sold anymore. Hence the search for getting Vaponic/Terpcicle/similar somehow working with an induction heater. Reading back, it looks like the Vaponic creator tried out the Mistvape in this thread, and was going to help make some kind of tweak to improve it, but I guess none of that ever actually materialized.
Honestly I just need to get my ass out and buy some iron rich wire. I think you could wrap a lot of these glass vapes and experiment to find the right density of wrap for good heating with the Wand. It already works fairly well for me with the metal sleeve on the vaponic but I think I could do better with wire.

Would love to try it with the VHB Slide because you have that extra control if you mistakenly overheat. It should work just fine but can't get my hands on a Slide.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I remember learning about it but I think it was already history by that point. It's interesting that it did sorta just fade. I wonder if either approach is inherently better for the Vaponic specifically? The Mistvape and the BAK both went with conduction heaters.

for good heating with the Wand. It already works fairly well for me with the metal sleeve on the vaponic
Reckon this'll do.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy

Yeah not to hijack the thread but I've been reading the thread on the BAKx and it looks really cool. Electronically heated glass with fine control. I just don't own a 510 so I'm guess it'll be more expensive for me. Plus I understand that drops from Lamart are hard to get?

TigoleBitties,

coolbreeze

Yeah not to hijack the thread but I've been reading the thread on the BAKx and it looks really cool. Electronically heated glass with fine control. I just don't own a 510 so I'm guess it'll be more expensive for me. Plus I understand that drops from Lamart are hard to get?
My understanding as well on both counts, but I think someone said that the BAK should be easier to build more of, if I understood correctly.

Edit: it won't settle some of the concerns but I wonder if it'll heat the Vaponic? It apparently heats Dynavaps both with and without caps, for instance. I guess if the outer heater fits inside the BAK, the wood should be less concerning.

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
My understanding as well on both counts, but I think someone said that the BAK should be easier to build more of, if I understood correctly.

Edit: it won't settle some of the concerns but I wonder if it'll heat the Vaponic? It apparently heats Dynavaps both with and without caps, for instance.
That's very cool. On a related note, does any manufacturer make an all-glass "dynavap" that you could potentially heat with dynavap caps?
I guess if the outer heater fits inside the BAK, the wood should be less concerning.
I don't have concerns with the materials used in the BAKx. Looks good to me!

TigoleBitties,

coolbreeze

That's very cool. On a related note, does any manufacturer make an all-glass "dynavap" that you could potentially heat with dynavap caps?
Yes, Dynavap!

Some months ago they sold a branded version of one made by a glass company in CN. It was kinda cool, except it ran into the same problem the OG glass VCs had: the clicking of the cap slapped it against the edge of the glass, chipping it. It disappeared quickly thereafter.

I believe someone was working on one made of a hard surgical material; that sounded pretty cool.

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Yes, Dynavap!

Some months ago they sold a branded version of one made by a glass company in CN. It was kinda cool, except it ran into the same problem the OG glass VCs had: the clicking of the cap slapped it against the edge of the glass, chipping it. It disappeared quickly thereafter.
Damn. That's too bad. Quartz is harder, maybe that could work.

TigoleBitties,

wamalt

Honestly I just need to get my ass out and buy some iron rich wire. I think you could wrap a lot of these glass vapes and experiment to find the right density of wrap for good heating with the Wand. It already works fairly well for me with the metal sleeve on the vaponic but I think I could do better with wire.

Would love to try it with the VHB Slide because you have that extra control if you mistakenly overheat. It should work just fine but can't get my hands on a Slide.
The reddit user said he used SS314 wire I think? I'm sure with some tweaks to the density of the mesh/zigzag pattern you could really dial in the heat up so that it's gradual. Interesting stuff - post the results if/when you try it. Apparently the vaponic mistvape heater used a coil as well - pic of the wire in an early protoype here

Last edited:

coolbreeze

The reddit user said he used SS314 wire I think? I'm sure with some tweaks to the density of the mesh/zigzag pattern you could really dial in the heat up so that it's gradual. Interesting stuff - post the results if/when you try it. Apparently the vaponic mistvape heater used a coil as well - pic of the wire in an early protoype here
Ah, that's cool! Never seen that.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Cool. I had no idea you could get by with only 2 turns of wire. I also saw this wire hack from a reddit user. Not sure if it's the same one you reference bc your link wants me to sign into a reddit account to see the post.

Amazon order of steel wire already on the way 😁. I'll keep you guys posted.

wamalt

Cool. I had no idea you could get by with only 2 turns of wire. I also saw this wire hack from a reddit user. Not sure if it's the same one you reference bc your link wants me to sign into a reddit account to see the post.

Amazon order of steel wire already on the way 😁. I'll keep you guys posted.
Ah. Yes, its the same link - I had just linked directly to his comment with the wire details. He wasn't using the Wand, but had suggested it would probably work even better with it. Should be an interesting experiment!

vandalizedbythelotus

Edit: it won't settle some of the concerns but I wonder if it'll heat the Vaponic? It apparently heats Dynavaps both with and without caps, for instance. I guess if the outer heater fits inside the BAK, the wood should be less concerning.
i believe the BAK ID is 11mm and vaponic's outer heater OD is 12mm unfortunately.

I don't have concerns with the materials used in the BAKx. Looks good to me!
google "glass add-a-cap". it's sold by many retailers but i think it's manufactured by VapingFans (booo) like most other aftermarket adapters and such.

wamalt

Top Bottom