• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaponic Herbal Vaporizer

jedge

Hi to all the vaponic team
I'm still in love with this sexy thing.
I saw on YouTube a comment who say that you can use the boundless cfx like a heater for the vaponic.
If someone have the pair an can confirm i'll be a happy guy.
Good vape for all in this period of harvest

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Oh man, now I’m kicking myself for basically giving away a CF for free.
Nah, don’t blame yourself for being open hearted. Karma will balance thingds. :)
Maybe you wanna contact Dave @mistvaporizer and ask for a VH? He is not yet up and running again, but I think things are moving— and it can’t get much better than a VH. Give it a try! :)

Concerned Mother

@vapen00b
Mistvapes heaters are very expensive to me as I don’t really have an income at the moment. They also are’nt ideal as I’m looking for stealth. A vaponic inserted into a CF would be great for my needs and I actually had one but stupidly traded it off for about a gram of nasty butt-hash when the pandemic drought was at it’s worst and I, a person with a lung disease, had all types of anxiety which I needed to medicate. The person I traded it with is a very tragic opioid (heroin?) user that does’nt even use it but I did’nt want to argue with him when he did’nt deliver the rest of the hash that I was promised. I feel bad for him so I let it go. He’s even ripped me off both times that I’ve scored from him but he’s such a tragic person that I’ve figured that he needs the extra funds more than me. But now I don’t have a portable that fits my needs and won’t have one for a while as I only buy hash and don’t have a fitting portable. Oh well. It’ll work out in the end I guess. Maybe I can find another CF cheaply.

If we get confirmation that the CFX/CF does actually work as a vaponic heater I’ll probably see if I can buy it back from him/whoever he passed it on to.

Last edited:

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Nah, don’t blame yourself for being open hearted. Karma will balance thingds. :)
Maybe you wanna contact Dave @mistvaporizer and ask for a VH? He is not yet up and running again, but I think things are moving— and it can’t get much better than a VH. Give it a try! :)

I was so excited when I heard about the VH from @mistvaporizer and so sad, that he stopped his business.

First I wanted to buy one directly from Dave but hesitated because I hate to deal with customs. So I waited till it is available in the EU.
I would be happy if there is a chance to get one here in the future, but nevertheless I hope @mistvaporizer is doing well despite the reasons that forced him to stop his business!

vapen00b

I was so excited when I heard about the VH from @mistvaporizer and so sad, that he stopped his business.

First I wanted to buy one directly from Dave but hesitated because I hate to deal with customs. So I waited till it is available in the EU.
I would be happy if there is a chance to get one here in the future, but nevertheless I hope @mistvaporizer is doing well despite the reasons that forced him to stop his business!
Oh no... I thought it was just due to his move..? Are you sure about it?

I had several of them. Wish I would have kept a spare one for you.. I agree customs are a pain to deal with.
I'll keep my eyes open for ya!

vapen00b

Maybe I misunderstood the hole thing (because I read someware that one reason was the PayPal/mail ban)
But reading your post about his moving sounds like good news?! And thanks for your support!
Talked to Dave and he said - with a big maybe - he might be back in 2-3 months and there might be a small VH run. So there’s hope at least! :)

vapen00b

@vapen00b
Mistvapes heaters are very expensive to me as I don’t really have an income at the moment. They also are’nt ideal as I’m looking for stealth. A vaponic inserted into a CF would be great for my needs and I actually had one but stupidly traded it off for about a gram of nasty butt-hash when the pandemic drought was at it’s worst and I, a person with a lung disease, had all types of anxiety which I needed to medicate. The person I traded it with is a very tragic opioid (heroin?) user that does’nt even use it but I did’nt want to argue with him when he did’nt deliver the rest of the hash that I was promised. I feel bad for him so I let it go. He’s even ripped me off both times that I’ve scored from him but he’s such a tragic person that I’ve figured that he needs the extra funds more than me. But now I don’t have a portable that fits my needs and won’t have one for a while as I only buy hash and don’t have a fitting portable. Oh well. It’ll work out in the end I guess. Maybe I can find another CF cheaply.

If we get confirmation that the CFX/CF does actually work as a vaponic heater I’ll probably see if I can buy it back from him/whoever he passed it on to.
Sorry bud, I totally overlooked your post. I’m terribly sorry for your situation, wish I had one to send to you to try it out. But as you’re looking for stealth, I’d assume the CF would be much chunkier and less concealable? IMO the VH does a very decent job in this regard. A Blackwood VH paired with a black P80… it’s basically just the glass “straw” that sticks out.
Hoping your situation is gonna turn to good soon and that you will get a chance to enjoy your Vaponic like you wish to!
Much love !

fangorn

while searching, while wandering on the internet I found this:

given the tool used, I imagine that it is a user of the Vaponic who created it ...
I have not bought yet but it is possible that I let myself be tempted ....

after some technical problems, I found my Vaponic .... and it found a central place in my rotation !!! I'm like a child ... it's so good ...

and otherwise someone on a French-speaking forum shared a video (in French) in which the Vaponic user adds a mighty O-Ring to shut off the air supply ... (9:30)
I will surely try one of these days if I find a suitable o ring !!

good vape to all !!!

Concerned Mother

Thanks @vapen00b. I guess that I overlooked your post as well as I have’nt been logged on for a while. I’m sure that the VH does a better job than the CF(X) but it also costs a whole lot more.

I have’nt tried heating up a vaponic in a CF(X) but I had the chance to insert a vaponic into one a while ago and the heater is much wider than the vaponic so it’s not a great fit in that sense. Has anyone had the chance to use hem as a pair yet? I believe that the vaponic is 12mm wide so I’m wondering if there’s a vaporizer with a 12mm conduction heater, or just a bit wider?

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
I have’nt tried heating up a vaponic in a CF(X) but I had the chance to insert a vaponic into one a while ago and the heater is much wider than the vaponic so it’s not a great fit in that sense. Has anyone had the chance to use hem as a pair yet? I believe that the vaponic is 12mm wide so I’m wondering if there’s a vaporizer with a 12mm conduction heater, or just a bit wider?
All Arizer Solo and Air vapes are ~12.5mm and we tested fitting the Vaponic and it fits perfectly. Just don't put the Vaponic down on the table and walk away only to hear it smash into shards as it hits the ground behind you like we did :bang:

Concerned Mother

@PlanetHaze Oh wow that’s really interesting as I’ve basically given away the CF that I had but still have my old OG air that I’ve been wanting to sell :D How the hell did’nt I think about testing the vaponic in the air though??

I’m sorry to hear about your loss btw. I’ve just bought myself a second back up vaponic myself. That way I can put the used one with condensed hash oil into one of those miniature liquor bottles to make tincture whilst I use the other one, and then switch them out once the oil has dissolved and the other one has collected more oil. After a few turns I should have a tincture potent enough to transfer to a dripper bottle and use a squirt or two to get the desired effect. For anyone concidering doing the same -concider getting a plastic bottle as you could probably easily break the vaponic dropping it into a glass bottle. Absolut vodka miniatures are plastic and seem to be the perfect size. I’ve also managed to break a vaponic in the past and would hate to be without one again so the back up vaponic is bought for more reasons than one.

T@çh€

Forbidden to prohibit and live and let live.
Hello everyone, I want to tell you my experience in case anyone is useful: I just had a fantastic session with the vaponic and the PID of Elev8r with the 16mm coil heater, I put it at 450ºF and introduced the vaponic to the red mark in the middle of the coil for 7 seconds and inhale, just wonderful.

P.S. Eagerly awaiting mistvape's vaponic heater.

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
@PlanetHaze Is yours an air II? I’ve tried inserting the vaponic into the OG air but it’s a really poor fit as the air is too wide and shallow.

So, still no confirmation on whether the CF/X works well as a vaponic heater? @jedge ?
Yes, Solo 2 and Air 2's both have sealing rings that the OGs don't. They are all the same size bowl though and the Vaponic is slightly smaller. Most portable weed vapes top out at 220C which will take a long time to properly saturate the Vaponic with heat.

PlanetHaze,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

Concerned Mother

I keep thinking that it’d be good if solwe took the vaponic to the next level by contacting a chinese manufacturer to make an affordable and available portable heater designed for the job as Mistvapes one is too expensive and awkward/non stealthy looking imo. Who cares if the materials might not be the safest as it would’nt be vaped from but just to be used as a heater.

Flimsy86

Hey guys, is there anyway to get one in the Usa?
And those loxlux ( i hope that the right name ) lamps/heaters are not on the market anymore?
Please give me hope :D

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey guys, is there anyway to get one in the Usa?
And those loxlux ( i hope that the right name ) lamps/heaters are not on the market anymore?
Please give me hope :D
Maybe there is a sense in doing a background check ,but this site seems to offer it :).
|
Loxlux is no longer in production.

paehtod

See a loxlux in the wild(Instagram) from the user @leaftrack_1620

4-EE1-B79-A-173-F-449-F-B70-E-FFC3-D71-A6-A9-F.jpg

Last edited:

vapen00b

Thanks @Unklmark68 for sharing his cool discovery!

Get an Ispire Wand everyone, smash one of the buckets and put that ring round your beloved most tasty one. Just a firm finger pinch to one end and it will embrace your Vaponic nicely and will be giving back the love big time.
10 blinks Heatup or some more - a few terpy tokes - rinse, repeat and enjoy!

Really, get that thing! Great alternative to the Mistvape Vaponic heater if you didn’t have a chance to get one.
3-AACC4-C2-4463-4-B65-A274-33-BA6-BFABE7-D.jpg

EDIT: If you happen to own a MAD heaters magnet (for the DV), it is a perfect fit and holds the whole unit nice and secure - even upside down! Also, it helps to define a “default” ring position (a bit like the Epic tool does for the enano )- to start science from or just so it wouldn’t expose the glass dome and protect it.
This one is not gonna win a beauty contest (attached magnet with blutack to the wand body) - but it’s really everything you would need in a super capable setup.

65080-CFA-13-A2-42-B2-BCF4-63-D176-CC27-D2.jpg

Would anyone be concerned about putting a (pretty strong) magnet there? I couldn’t feel anything magnetic underneath so I thought I would give it a try - but certainly I don’t wanna risk things… Any opinions? :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom