• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaponic Herbal Vaporizer

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
@Touf2n1 no worries, didn't take it as an argument at all and my comment wasn't intended in that spirit either. I was largely agreeing that a lot of the dynavap success likely came from it being (nigh) indestructible, and musing a bit about the metal in the air path question.

Maybe when mistvape has vaponic in stock I’ll give it a go. It just looks like something I’d use for fun once or twice and never touch again, so I’d rather save my $50 for flower and such! Maybe the flavor will shock me, though 🤷‍♂️

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
I obviously agree with that, and the expression "such a well-kept secret" speaks to me a lot!

Regarding the use of the Vaponic with a lighter ... I understand unfortunately that it is not a bestseller ... the lack of signal to warn when you can vaporize, or the when one has to stop vaporizing, is surely a big part of the explanation.
I myself have burnt my weed several times ... and each time it requires cleaning, otherwise the burnt taste is too ... pure ...
And even if I was absolutely a fan of the taste from my first tests, the fact of burning led me to use it only exceptionally ...
It is not practical as soon as we do something other than vaporize ... with a lighter, it is difficult to use in front of a good film, or during a discussion ... "wait honey, I am trying to count ... "

On the other hand I don't understand why more people don't try it ... ?? For around thirty euros, it's an exceptional experience ...

I'm repeating myself, but honestly I have vaporizers that I find overpriced, which are considered to be the best portable in terms of flavors ... and the vaponic kicks them all in the butt!

and adding a heater on a mod took it to another category ... in my opinion only, and with all due respect to the designer (s) obviously!

I dream of an elev8r + enail configuration ... it is not really reasonable / possible in my current space and family configuration ... but I like to imagine that the Vaponic + heating comes very close ... if someone has both, I would like a return from elsewhere (in Mp obviously ...) in terms of flavors !!
It's obviously not as precise ... and the bowl size is the opposite I think ... but it's kind of the portable version vs the desktop version ...

ah ... and if you have the motivation, could you share a photo with us with your setup please? I love - like many people I imagine - blackwood ...
and maybe it will attract curious, future fans of Vaponic ...

Hey bud,

Thanks for the nice post. :)
Yeah, it all became easy and fully reproducible when the Mistvape Heater arrived. Maybe I should rather say that combo is what is such a well-kept secret! :)

Ah - and about the blackwood pic. I will try to shoot a pic and show it here soon... but as for now, please have a look at this vid I just re-found from @seki - I got the same setup :)

Enjoy your Vaponics everyone! (And be sure to hit Dave @mistvaporizer up when he's ready with his SoCal shop :) Best greetings my friend, hope the move was successful!!

Dutch-Mic

However, I am curious how much quality metal (ti or stainless steel) in the air path actually affect the flavor. I know lots of folks say it does and I tend to be drawn towards all/mostly glass configurations as well, but when I think on my experiences with specialty coffee I wonder if this is placebo?

In my experience I definitely taste a difference between a titanium, SS, wooden or glass airpath. To me it depends on the strain which airpath I prefer. The taste of the Vaponic feels most 'natural' to me, but there are some strains that I prefer in, for instance, the Vapcap because the SS/titanium adds an interesting note to the taste, which makes it even more pleasurable than the taste with the Vaponic.

If I really want to taste a strain well then I choose the Vaponic 😊.

GoldenBud

In my experience I definitely taste a difference between a titanium, SS, wooden or glass airpath. To me it depends on the strain which airpath I prefer. The taste of the Vaponic feels most 'natural' to me, but there are some strains that I prefer in, for instance, the Vapcap because the SS/titanium adds an interesting note to the taste, which makes it even more pleasurable than the taste with the Vaponic.

If I really want to taste a strain well then I choose the Vaponic 😊.
I want to taste the best out of the Vaponic for my first hit, how should it be? a whole nug or grinded? 10 seconds of quick rotating or like 15-20 seconds?
I guess something like 15 seconds and a whole nug?

Dutch-Mic

I want to taste the best out of the Vaponic for my first hit, how should it be? a whole nug or grinded? 10 seconds of quick rotating or like 15-20 seconds?
I guess something like 15 seconds and a whole nug?

Depending on flame length and distance between the glass and flame I'd say twenty seconds (one-mississippi, two-mississippi, etc.) for a terpy hit without clouds and after that a reheat for about seven or eight seconds for another terpy hit with a barely visible clouds. I use that technique for a tasty session. I finish a sesh like that with a few reheats for about 10 - 12 second to extract more cannabinoids.
If I want a faster session then I heat around 32 seconds for a cloudy and tasty hit.

I only use nugs in it, but I believe that @Schroedinger also has developed a one-hitter technique for one big tasty rip with ground flower.

Maybe the most important advice I can give is mindset: experiment with it and know that great results will come sooner or later.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Depending on flame length and distance between the glass and flame I'd say twenty seconds (one-mississippi, two-mississippi, etc.) for a terpy hit without clouds and after that a reheat for about seven or eight seconds for another terpy hit with a barely visible clouds. I use that technique for a tasty session. I finish a sesh like that with a few reheats for about 10 - 12 second to extract more cannabinoids.
If I want a faster session then I heat around 32 seconds for a cloudy and tasty hit.

I only use nugs in it, but I believe that @Schroedinger also has developed a one-hitter technique for one big tasty rip with ground flower.

Maybe the most important advice I can give is mindset: experiment with it and know that great results will come sooner or later.
In my opinion 20s is too much for a first cycle starting from a cold vaponic, I would say 15s and my torch isn't a big one, and 8s for re-heat, it's like I use mine at least.

Dutch-Mic

In my opinion 20s is too much for a first cycle starting from a cold vaponic, I would say 15s and my torch isn't a big one, and 8s for re-heat, it's like I use mine at least.

Haha I guess we all have our own heating rituals! Someone else heats his/her Vaponic like this: six seconds, pause, six seconds, hit, six seconds, etc.

Edit: going to try your technique tonight @PPN!

GoldenBud

got it, the taste is awesome! need to pay attention that the intake is not closed right? between hits..
got nice clouds too but not too big so far, still learning it

very terpey weed makes you cough right? or is it just me? lol
tried new weed in new vape, dunno what's bring the coughness ;)

edit: it was because i left the vaponic on a bubbler, the intake (only if you remove the mouthpiece) needs to be opened so air can come inside

Last edited:

GoldenBud

best hash experience ever. unbelievable device for hash. ENORMOUS clouds without combusting - spinning this device 360 degrees super fast for 10 seconds, then another 10-15, another 10-15 later for HUGE cloud and i think the hash is done, i thought i combusted but it doesn't smell like that.

jedge

Hi
I'm on the vaponic family since Yesterday ,i'm very happy with it, After some test to find my sweet spot with my 3 Flam torch, it's working nice and flavor IS on top.
I've only glass butane vape ( biovapo express and touch,elev8r ) and i think this one IS going to put the others on retreat...
If one day mistvape is coming back and send to Europe, i will buy one Heather
Good vaponic vape to all

vapen00b

What are ones options when using the vaponic in a water pipe? I’m not aware of an official WPA so what are one’s options?
Hey there,

just cut down a piece of silicone hose to DIY one (that’s what I do)
or you could try one of these:

Hope this helps! :)

vapen00b

Thanks, I might do something along those lines although I am trying to use as little silicone as possible in my vaping set ups.
Well, just cut a slice of it - like a ring. That will make a good seal with 14mm female. No silicone in the air or vapor path, keeping it as pure as it gets…

Good luck!

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
What are ones options when using the vaponic in a water pipe? I’m not aware of an official WPA so what are one’s options?
Underdog glass WPA is what you want.

Remove the mouthpiece and the underdog glass fits exactly where the mouthpiece used to go .

Heat and pop it into a 14mm joint. Enjoy.

The Nano 14 WPA also fits but is much tighter so with glass variations, heat expansion etc may be too tight.

seki

Thanks @Vapenvy, that's fantastic! I just tried and can confirm the fit is perfect:
vaponic-wpa.jpg

Top Bottom