Vaponic Herbal Vaporizer

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I want one but limit myself to PayPal. Every time I sign up for a quick vape purchase I get spammed to hell. I can't have that.

TommyDee,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

BlazeDis

Hi is the Vaponic + the same as the Vaponic but with a wooden sleeve . If I remove the sleeve is it just a standard Vaponic ?
Just not sure if I will like/need the sleeve .

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Hi is the Vaponic + the same as the Vaponic but with a wooden sleeve . If I remove the sleeve is it just a standard Vaponic ?
Just not sure if I will like/need the sleeve .
Yes it's the same, not necessary but after heating I like to screw the lower part back and hold the vaponic in my palm like a pen vaporizer while drawing without the risk of burning my fingers

Last edited:

BlazeDis

Tbh this is probably the most underated vape on the planet. The problem is its so good most people cant even comprehend it. Or are to impatient to learn how to use it.

I use mine with a large dab torch now and can hit the sweet spot and fully extract a load in one heat cycle if i wish. I use mine everyday and cant see any vape replacing it.
Hi what’s your technique for extracting a load in one heat cycle please ?

Dutch-Mic

With a regular torch I can extract it in one heating cycle when I heat the Vaponic about 33 - 35 seconds. But the heating time depends on flame size, the distance between the flame and the outer tube, and how fast you spin the vape. After some practice it's easy to get consistent results.

BlazeDis

Thanks for your reply .
I already own a Vapcap M and while it’s convenient , after the first heat cycle the flavour just isn’t that great to me .
How do they compare , do you think they’re different enough for me to purchase a Vaponic ?

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Thanks for your reply .
I already own a Vapcap M and while it’s convenient , after the first heat cycle the flavour just isn’t that great to me .
How do they compare , do you think they’re different enough for me to purchase a Vaponic ?
For me it's quite a different experience comparing both! I like both of em but while the vapcap heats faster and with the click it provides an idiot-proof handling and less risk of combustion, the vapor of the vaponic is way more smooth and tastier. I use the vapcap more frequently but i'm surprised every time about the taste and pleasurable vapor of the vaponic.

Last edited:

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
Hi, I am also a long time vaponic user. For single hit extraction I grind the herbs to dust and then pack it loosely into the chamber. I heat up for ~8-10secs using a quadruple torch. I am a medical user and use the vaponic for small but efficient hits during the daytime.

The only sad thing about the vaponic is that they do not produce the vaponic+ anymore which, for me at least, is the best portable vape out there.

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
What did the + add?
Mainly the wooden casing. This prevents you from burning your table when you put the vape down and the glass does not break if you drop it. I haven't broken any glass parts for ~3 years now and I dropped the closed vaponic+ several times on a wooden floor. It also gives a nice quaint touch to the vape (and makes it look a bit less like a crack pipe ;) ).

Last edited:

cilantro

Flavor Chaser/Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦✊
As a glass fan and general flavor chaser/snob, I'm popping in here to show my love for this excellent device. I was hesitant at first due to the very real learning curve. Things have changed and I am a fanboy. I am also intrigued by the MistVape heater but feel great nailing down my old school technique of single flame for 12 seconds. Small window of success but boy once you nail it.....perfection.

I was curious if the E-nano screens would squish into the tube as a replacement - glad to report it works great. I like ground herb in this one so the screen for anti-salad is a must for me.

As a Chemex coffee fan, I also feel this is similar to nailing down great pour-over technique. Temp, grind, extraction time, physical technique all matter. So satisfying!!

fangorn

Hi guys !

just to say that I found the heating of Mistvap magic for the easy use of the Vaponic ...
I just bought a mod compatible with the arctic fox firmware and it's just fantastic !!! no need to count anymore ... (even if it took a long time to stop counting because of the habit 🤣)
I activate the mod ... I wait 35 seconds and I have an exceptional experience in terms of flavors and vapor ...
I invested in a second Vaponic just to have spare parts just in case ... but it can also allow you to easily chain the charges !!!
but for now I only use one ... and after 3 Vaponics, I'm on top !!
I'm looking to buy something that would be better than this configuration ... but for now I don't see what 😂
Since using the Mistvap heater with Arctic fox, the Vaponic is the vaporizer that I use the most ...
Thank you @Mistvap !!!

fangorn

hi the community!

(Sorry for the double post but my last post was several months ago ...)

Just want to share my experience ... For a month I think, maybe a little more, I hardly ever use the Vaponic with the Mistvap heater ... And one or two bowls of Tetra P80 per evening when even ... Just to do him honor!

I have a few really good vaporizers but none match in taste. Over the past month, I had to use the Tinymight once or twice (it's still great on the way out!), My Tafee Bowle five or six times (handy for soccer games on TV😁) and one or more twice Dynavap ...

With the vaporizers I have, I thought that 35 seconds of heating would be too much for me but finally I got used to it quickly!
especially for this taste ... !!!
After switching to Arctic Fox, it took me a while to stop counting despite the autofire !!! 😂

and since the bowl is very small I think I use a lot less weed!
even if I do 2-3 Vaponic in a row in the early evening!
it's a real pleasure ... I take 5-6 puffs with a bowl, of which 2-3 puffs are just magnificent ... splendid ...
And since the way to chain the puffs is rather quick, it makes you think a bit of the way I smoked on my joints when I was young ... it suits me very well ... in 30 seconds, I have "took my dose" and my flavors 😁

ah, and autonomy level is also excellent ... I did not count down because my batteries are too different but it takes me several days ...

in short, I am so happy with this configuration ...
I wonder why the Vaponic is so unpopular ... the taste is so pure ... even with glass stems, "my vaporizer with a cap", is far behind in terms of taste !!
Besides, I replaced the stainless steel screen with hemp fiber ... it restricts the draft a little ... and I have the purest possible vapor path !!!!

I advertise to my friends ... but for the moment they are unfortunately still smokers ... one of my friends is still expecting one!

here it is for me ...
Have a good vape 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20210526_230221~2.jpg
    IMG_20210526_230221~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210604_183505~2.jpg
    IMG_20210604_183505~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210604_183521~2.jpg
    IMG_20210604_183521~2.jpg
    976.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20210604_183548~2.jpg
    IMG_20210604_183548~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20210526_230503~2.jpg
    IMG_20210526_230503~2.jpg
    917.7 KB · Views: 74

fangorn

Nothing to do with the D * n * v * p !!!
Vaponic is out of class when it comes to flavor ... If someone tells me they don't like Vaponic, I would think they don't like weed ... that would be my only guess because it's just pure taste!

And the heating of Mistvap has - for me - taken this glass vaporizer to the next level!

It should be a compulsory passage!
For the price, everyone should try it ... and I'm sure the next purchase would be a heater ... so comfortable

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
hi the community!

(Sorry for the double post but my last post was several months ago ...)

Just want to share my experience ... For a month I think, maybe a little more, I hardly ever use the Vaponic with the Mistvap heater ... And one or two bowls of Tetra P80 per evening when even ... Just to do him honor!

I have a few really good vaporizers but none match in taste. Over the past month, I had to use the Tinymight once or twice (it's still great on the way out!), My Tafee Bowle five or six times (handy for soccer games on TV😁) and one or more twice Dynavap ...

With the vaporizers I have, I thought that 35 seconds of heating would be too much for me but finally I got used to it quickly!
especially for this taste ... !!!
After switching to Arctic Fox, it took me a while to stop counting despite the autofire !!! 😂

and since the bowl is very small I think I use a lot less weed!
even if I do 2-3 Vaponic in a row in the early evening!
it's a real pleasure ... I take 5-6 puffs with a bowl, of which 2-3 puffs are just magnificent ... splendid ...
And since the way to chain the puffs is rather quick, it makes you think a bit of the way I smoked on my joints when I was young ... it suits me very well ... in 30 seconds, I have "took my dose" and my flavors 😁

ah, and autonomy level is also excellent ... I did not count down because my batteries are too different but it takes me several days ...

in short, I am so happy with this configuration ...
I wonder why the Vaponic is so unpopular ... the taste is so pure ... even with glass stems, "my vaporizer with a cap", is far behind in terms of taste !!
Besides, I replaced the stainless steel screen with hemp fiber ... it restricts the draft a little ... and I have the purest possible vapor path !!!!

I advertise to my friends ... but for the moment they are unfortunately still smokers ... one of my friends is still expecting one!

here it is for me ...
Have a good vape 😁
I have to agree wholeheartedly. This!!
Absolutely puzzling why the combo (or the Vaponic alone) is such a well-kept secret. Purest flavor you can get - all glass (i don’t mind the screen that you could substitute like you did, great idea btw) and external heater. It’s way above anything dynavap when it comes to flavor. Also, the heat retention is fabulous.
I have always wanted to like my dynavaps but never enjoyed the taste. I’m curious if vaponic is different. Really like the mistvape heater for consistency
Try one. You won’t regret it. :)
Nothing to do with the D * n * v * p !!!
Vaponic is out of class when it comes to flavor ... If someone tells me they don't like Vaponic, I would think they don't like weed ... that would be my only guess because it's just pure taste!

And the heating of Mistvap has - for me - taken this glass vaporizer to the next level!

It should be a compulsory passage!
For the price, everyone should try it ... and I'm sure the next purchase would be a heater ... so comfortable
Again, THIS! :)
Should be the gold standard in terms of flavor for a portable.

Nice pics by the way. Pretty much have the same combo, just in blackwood

Last edited:

fangorn

I have to agree wholeheartedly. This!!
Absolutely puzzling why the combo (or the Vaponic alone) is such a well-kept secret

I obviously agree with that, and the expression "such a well-kept secret" speaks to me a lot!

Regarding the use of the Vaponic with a lighter ... I understand unfortunately that it is not a bestseller ... the lack of signal to warn when you can vaporize, or the when one has to stop vaporizing, is surely a big part of the explanation.
I myself have burnt my weed several times ... and each time it requires cleaning, otherwise the burnt taste is too ... pure ...
And even if I was absolutely a fan of the taste from my first tests, the fact of burning led me to use it only exceptionally ...
It is not practical as soon as we do something other than vaporize ... with a lighter, it is difficult to use in front of a good film, or during a discussion ... "wait honey, I am trying to count ... "

On the other hand I don't understand why more people don't try it ... ?? For around thirty euros, it's an exceptional experience ...

I'm repeating myself, but honestly I have vaporizers that I find overpriced, which are considered to be the best portable in terms of flavors ... and the vaponic kicks them all in the butt!

and adding a heater on a mod took it to another category ... in my opinion only, and with all due respect to the designer (s) obviously!

I dream of an elev8r + enail configuration ... it is not really reasonable / possible in my current space and family configuration ... but I like to imagine that the Vaponic + heating comes very close ... if someone has both, I would like a return from elsewhere (in Mp obviously ...) in terms of flavors !!
It's obviously not as precise ... and the bowl size is the opposite I think ... but it's kind of the portable version vs the desktop version ...

ah ... and if you have the motivation, could you share a photo with us with your setup please? I love - like many people I imagine - blackwood ...
and maybe it will attract curious, future fans of Vaponic ...

Dutch-Mic

Great to see action in this thread!

I think the following reasons also explain why lots of people overlook the Vaponic:

- lots of people buy rather a battery powered vape;
- lots of people associate it with a crack pipe;
- the price (you wouldn't expect top tier vapor from a 30 - 40 euro device);
- small bowl size;
- the learning curve.

To me the biggest pro of the Vaponic is the smoothness of the vapor. The flavor of the Vapcap comes pretty close in the low temp range and IMO the Vapman has even better taste. But I cannot name another tiny device under 40 euros that gives those smooth, cloudy hits without the need for a water piece! Heck, the only device I could name is the Simrell Vortex, but I never tried that one.
Another big pro is the fine screen. No tiny particles fly in my mouth whatsoever.
Lastly, all the glass pieces are so easy to clean.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Absolutely puzzling why the combo (or the Vaponic alone) is such a well-kept secret. Purest flavor you can get - all glass

As someone who loves all glass all the time - I'm beginning to wonder if maybe glass just is not as important to the majority of the vapor community?

For us glass lovers it seems so obvious, but maybe others view it as an inconvienence? Dynavap didn't really explode in popularity until the M came out. Would they be as big as they are today if they never left the glass model? Probably not, although I liked the OG glass version quite a bit.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
As someone who loves all glass all the time - I'm beginning to wonder if maybe glass just is not as important to the majority of the vapor community?

For us glass lovers it seems so obvious, but maybe others view it as an inconvienence? Dynavap didn't really explode in popularity until the M came out. Would they be as big as they are today if they never left the glass model? Probably not, although I liked the OG glass version quite a bit.
I can't speak to the vaponic as I've never used one. It looks charming, but $50 is just a bit high for me to buy just for fun--I don't personally get into the ritual of manual devices as daily drivers, but that is just me. I think you hit on something with a metal vaporizer when you're going for a portable configuration though. I'd be nervous that dropping a Vaponic would be the end of it. I've always accepted that I'm making some compromises for this durability when using a metal dynavap.

However, I am curious how much quality metal (ti or stainless steel) in the air path actually affect the flavor. I know lots of folks say it does and I tend to be drawn towards all/mostly glass configurations as well, but when I think on my experiences with specialty coffee I wonder if this is placebo? Lots of people (myself included!) go out of their way to buy a ceramic lined thermos from e.g. Zojirushi as opposed to the more conventional stainless lined models from e.g.Yeti or the OG thermos brand, as the stainless seems to taint the flavor of the coffee. However, my understanding is that this has nothing to do with chemicals leaching into the coffee and more to do with the metal making contact with your lips. I think the idea is that if your tongue or lips aren't touching the metal you wouldn't necessarily know its there in a double blind test. I would be curious how much this holds for vaporizers. I don't think I taste the ti dynavap tip when I use my woodscents, but maybe I'm just not sensitive enough to it yet. Certainly I don't notice anything relative to an all glass stem with a stainless screen in it, which seems to be nigh unavoidable--I've never seen anyone actually find the glass screens to work very well.

fangorn

In my opinion, you have to try the Vaponic to compare 😁

With all the money that many (I include myself ...) invest in vaporization, I think there are a few euros for this succulent experience 😉

I saw a huge difference (honestly) between the omni xl and a Charlie glass stem ...
I really like the omni xl, for the object itself ... but I only take it to have it tested in the evening finally ... at home, I always take a glass stem ...

For once, your concern about the fact that it is made of glass and therefore fragile is understandable ... but for my part, my favorite vaporizers all have glass parts ... and I would much prefer to drop my Vaponic to 30 euros (I recently bought one more just in case ...) ... rather than a vaporizer 10 times more expensive ...

I am also impatient to take my Vaponic + Mistvap heater on vacation ... I will take a tinymight to complete ... but it is indeed the Vaponic I dream of ... in the forest, in the river, on the beach or by a swimming pool ... 😍
I will just put it back in its case after use!
(Last year I took my Portside Mini but it's still a lot less discreet than the Mistvap heater ... even though it might look like a mini portable speaker ... well I never used it than in my room ...)

in short, sorry if I argue too much ...

Top Bottom