Vaponic Herbal Vaporizer

Vaponic Team

Manufacturer
Hi everybody,
I'm Daniel, the inventor of the Vaponic. Mistvaporizer sent me a Vaponic Heater (VH) and I've been testing it for about 10 days now. I bought a mod here in Spain which actually fits the VH very well aesthetically (next time I'll upload some pics) with a maximum power of 100W. The mod turns off automatically after 10 seconds of heating and what I normally do is to put the cold Vaponic into the VH and heat 3 x 10 seconds at 45W. That's actually it, it's giving me constant and excellent results. If you prefer less concentrated vapour then simply stop heating after e.g. 5 seconds during the last heating cycle. If you want to reheat then go for another 10 seconds at 45W. Needless to say that you can play around with the Watts and the seconds as you prefer, but what counts at the end of the day is that you can easily reproduce the same vaporizing experience (density & dosage) every single time. Congrats to Dave from Mistvaporizer! That said, I have added a small but in my opinion very useful improvement which makes it even better. As soon as I have talked about it with Mistvaporizer you'll find out. Stay safe!

Dutch-Mic

Hi everybody,
I'm Daniel, the inventor of the Vaponic. Mistvaporizer sent me a Vaponic Heater (VH) and I've been testing it for about 10 days now. I bought a mod here in Spain which actually fits the VH very well aesthetically (next time I'll upload some pics) with a maximum power of 100W. The mod turns off automatically after 10 seconds of heating and what I normally do is to put the cold Vaponic into the VH and heat 3 x 10 seconds at 45W. That's actually it, it's giving me constant and excellent results. If you prefer less concentrated vapour then simply stop heating after e.g. 5 seconds during the last heating cycle. If you want to reheat then go for another 10 seconds at 45W. Needless to say that you can play around with the Watts and the seconds as you prefer, but what counts at the end of the day is that you can easily reproduce the same vaporizing experience (density & dosage) every single time. Congrats to Dave from Mistvaporizer! That said, I have added a small but in my opinion very useful improvement which makes it even better. As soon as I have talked about it with Mistvaporizer you'll find out. Stay safe!

That sounds great, I can't wait!

Touf2n1

Hi everyone,

First of all, I apologize to Dave from Mistvaporizer ... I would have liked to post more messages here ...

In fact I did a lot of tests but I got lost a bit in the tests ... it was a bit tedious to transcribe ...

David's message from Vaponic helped me refocus!
Effectively using the mod cut function set to 10 seconds ... it makes the experience easier.

After several rather conclusive tests previously, I sacrificed myself and I tried again this morning!

Coil rated by the mod at 0.43 ohms. Setting at 45w.
I preheat the coil until it blushes. then I heat 3 X 10 seconds + about 5 seconds.
It fits my preferences perfectly!
With the base of 3 X 10, everyone can easily find their settings according to their preferences I think!
(Thanks David!). From that I did not have a single combustion anymore !!!

My difficulty remains rather on reheating the bowl. But today I had great results with 13 seconds ...

I'll wait a little (!!) and try again with these settings ! But i am really really happy for these results !

Honestly, i think that i didn't use my Tinymight since I have the VH... Or one session...
And i use my dynavap always less.

Sincerly, thanks a lot for your work gentlemen !!!!!

justcametomind

IT'S TIME!
Hi everyone,

First of all, I apologize to Dave from Mistvaporizer ... I would have liked to post more messages here ...

In fact I did a lot of tests but I got lost a bit in the tests ... it was a bit tedious to transcribe ...

David's message from Vaponic helped me refocus!
Effectively using the mod cut function set to 10 seconds ... it makes the experience easier.

After several rather conclusive tests previously, I sacrificed myself and I tried again this morning!

Coil rated by the mod at 0.43 ohms. Setting at 45w.
I preheat the coil until it blushes. then I heat 3 X 10 seconds + about 5 seconds.
It fits my preferences perfectly!
With the base of 3 X 10, everyone can easily find their settings according to their preferences I think!
(Thanks David!). From that I did not have a single combustion anymore !!!

My difficulty remains rather on reheating the bowl. But today I had great results with 13 seconds ...

I'll wait a little (!!) and try again with these settings ! But i am really really happy for these results !

Honestly, i think that i didn't use my Tinymight since I have the VH... Or one session...
And i use my dynavap always less.

Sincerly, thanks a lot for your work gentlemen !!!!!
I want to replicate your session and heating times with my Loxlux to compare!
I presume you take hits after each 10 seconds heating, correct?
Nice to have guidelines.

PPN

TopGreen X-Max Representative
Company Rep
Hi everybody,
I'm so glad you finally join us here, I think you might have great success offering different Vaponics setups... I explain, why not to makes unbreakable units keeping the same heater idea using metal, wood+glass, ceramic, why not to add a air intake ring which permits to adjust airflow, why not to offer a concentrate dedicaced device (I know actual design works rather well but it's perfectible imho), a metal based unit (or metal outside and glass inside) might offer the possibility to use an induction heater which are very populars with the VapCap at the moment, I was thinking to a "big boy" unit for larger load with better heat retention (for group vaping... yes I know that's not something recommanded actually:ugh:), I think your vape is very good for that's sort of customizing. You made a great step forward with the Plus but it was only a nice Vaponic's box at the end... please we want to see Vaponic to improve!

About the @mistvaporizer ideas it's a great thing, I made something like that but it's very crude (and dangerous to use), just a base with a coil made of 2 wires in parallel with spires large enough to fit the Vaponic, used in power mode around 30w if I remenber well, initial heat up was in the 20s range but when it's hot just 7-8s are enough but I usually continue with pulse tek while hitting the Vaponic. Impressed how a tiny load can last long using that sort of heaters if you take care to not overheat. I think a TC mode would work better but it appears my parallel wires and TC aren't friendly (constantly jump back in power mode).

If it appears you release a new model I will be in first line to buy it!

justcametomind

IT'S TIME!
The 510 mod adapter is a nice addition but imho it would be killer a wired up portable induction heater embracing the Vaponic and heating the tip, Evo's bamboo style. Just like Deluxe but with added heating element. It would be a truly portable Evo from a different company.

PPN

TopGreen X-Max Representative
Company Rep
The 510 mod adapter is a nice addition but imho it would be killer a wired up portable induction heater embracing the Vaponic and heating the tip, Evo's bamboo style. Just like Deluxe but with added heating element. It would be a truly portable Evo from a different company.
Yes, that's would be nice but the glass isn't induction heat-able, that's why I suggested a stainless steel outer tube... or a sort of metal clip you place on the outer tube in order to heat it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom