• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaponic Herbal Vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
This project by @mistvaporizer gave me the idea to try it under a DIY form...

I'm amazed by the results! My Vaponics was taking dust lately and a battery powered heater offer a more precise control of the heat and I cannot believe how much hits I got from a tiny load, all clouds and taste!
With a jet lighter I can get 2-4 tasty hits without so much vapor to see, and 1 or 2 more hits with more visible vapor but harsher on the throat. With a fine tuning you can keep it going on low temp but it's difficult and tricky to achieve. Using a coil as a heater makes this fine tuning a lot easier.

Thank you for the good idea @Plutonic !

Dutch-Mic

Once in a while I need to drop in here and praise the Vaponic.

It may take a few bowls to get the hang of it, but once you found the right heating technique it provides smooth, cool and delicious tasting vapor.

I tried to find the battery powered equivalent of the Vaponic, but for me it's the only true connaisseur microdosing champion!

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
It is so underrated, one of the best IMO.
Yes it is, so here is my obligatory once in a while praise for the vaponic (plus). Still the best vape to taste the flower and really strong when used as one hitter (fluffy grinded herbs and high temp to be drained in one big draw). Haven't destroyed any glass part for over a year now (knocks on wood).

Sukko

I also would like to show some love to the vaponic. It has been my daily driver for some months now, and I am delighted with the experience it gives.

I my opinión is all about getting the right technique. Once you master it, I think it's hard to get better vapor quality. Also, the ritual of using it reminds me old time joints, wich I used to do, so there is also a psycological factor in all this.

I am using a triple jet torch and I count the time it takes to show the yellow halo around the tube. If it takes more than 7 seconds, I leave the heat a little bit more time, and if not I stop immediately. That's for the first heating cycle. The rest of the heatings I count 4-5, so it also has a short heating time.

The torch I'm using now is this one, which has no piezoelectric:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/9685511

Can't recomend enough for stealthy sessions when kids (and wife) are at bed.

boogie80

Inner filter
I mold it round the end of a nail or something simular. The nail is a little bit smaller then the inner diameter. If the molding is a little bit though you can always heat the screen first with a torch lighter. When the filter is moulded, you can trim of the extends with a regular scissor. Hope you are helped with this.

Tiny88

Deluxe420
I mold it round the end of a nail or something simular. The nail is a little bit smaller then the inner diameter. If the molding is a little bit though you can always heat the screen first with a torch lighter. When the filter is moulded, you can trim of the extends with a regular scissor. Hope you are helped with this.

Thank you so much. I will give that a try. What I brilliant idea with respect to pre-heating the screen.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Hey actually i kinda dropped the ball. Sent a build to @Plutonic and put the project on the back burner while waiting to hear back.
I have not heard back, maybe this will get things moving again

fangorn

Hey actually i kinda dropped the ball. Sent a build to @Plutonic and put the project on the back burner while waiting to hear back.
I have not heard back, maybe this will get things moving again

Thank you for the feedback !!
Surely many of us would be interested in a configuration with a clean path and practical heating.
I sincerely hope it will happen!

Go @Plutonic
The fate of this article rests in your hands

impolioid

I came back to his vape after around 3 years of vapcap use.... took me some time to get back to the technique...
Just some questions to see if i got it right:
-i move the lighter up and down through thst whole area upwards of the line. Shouldni do this or keep it at the same position?
-tight pack or light pack?
-how to get big clouds like in the vapcap? I remember it being possible somehow

Cheers

justcametomind

It’s been a long time but iirc if you keep flaming always the same spot you will burn your load.
iirc if you heat the load properly it can handle a tight pack but until you don’t get a working technique I’d go with a medium pack. Full load without pressing.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Dattisso

impolioid

I just did some tests and went to moving the flame (tripple torch) and light it untill the reflexion od the fire turnes yellow on the glass.
Still got no big clouds though

And holy shit i forgot about that reclaim. Omg it is so good to just vape the oil that gatheres in that thing. I did very few runs and already had enough oil for a session in there

Top Bottom