Vapman

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
That’s the cost of buying artisan. You can cut the shipping cost by buying from a reseller in country, but typically don’t get the special bits and promos. An alternate way of looking at it is with the item discount they are giving you, they are essentially subsidizing the shipping? Silver linings, I always consider my 10% veteran discount at Lowe’s as them covering the tax for me!

Dr. G

Old Resident
Isn't that because of the cost of DHL? Could you message the boys and ask if there's a cheaper option if you're just getting the eggs?
I did. Got an answer I did not want to hear. DHL raised their prices and they cannot do anything about it. Well, I am glad I have what I have but, it looks like I am not supporting this DHL increase. They are going to lose customers, I love these guys, I truly do. But, their shipping...

PS I just want to make sure that its understood that I am not angry at Vapman...I am super angry at the post system not making it easier for people in today's world...I love VAPMAN. I love the fellas that run it. They are super nice and friendly.

PSS I just paid $53 to get the bloody eggs...damn. Gotta have them!

Last edited:

the_hexx

Team Hash
This is the madness of international shipping, at least you're on the other side of the pond. I can get a one-way ticket to Rome with Ryanair for not much more than Vapman's 19€ EU shipping fee!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
This is the madness of international shipping, at least you're on the other side of the pond. I can get a one-way ticket to Rome with Ryanair for not much more than Vapman's 19€ EU shipping fee!

Yes, but the Vapman will actually make it to you and comes with everything you need; while trusting your Roman holiday to Ryanair is bound to end in tears…

Dr. G

Old Resident
...bundle for you. Furthermore, you get 20% off sitewide and a free colored egg.
If you want to really be picky.

Sitewide and Bundle are misspelled, this has been free of charge on my behalf. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dr. G

Old Resident
The Vapman is suffering over these costs. These Gentlemen are the kindest of people.

Michael is aware of how I feel and he cannot stop apologizing and trying to make me feel better. He is so very nice. It is not their fault...DHL raised their price rate and I CANNOT stop buying from them.
The Vapman is one of my VERY FAVORITE vapes ever ever ever.

Life is too short. If you want the damn Vapman eggs Get them. I advise you to get ALL OF THEM! Enjoy your life.

*double post oops sorry please.

the_hexx

Team Hash
The Vapman is suffering over these costs. These Gentlemen are the kindest of people.

Michael is aware of how I feel and he cannot stop apologizing and trying to make me feel better. He is so very nice. It is not their fault...DHL raised their price rate and I CANNOT stop buying from them.
The Vapman is one of my VERY FAVORITE vapes ever ever ever.

Life is too short. If you want the damn Vapman eggs Get them. I advise you to get ALL OF THEM! Enjoy your life.

*double post oops sorry please.
Definitely adding a couple with my Lotus pre-order (hopefully we will have this option)!

Glorg

Ordered a full olive vapman set to celebrate the lotus takeover now I just have to be patient for a week or so which doesn’t sound easy I’ve been wanting a vapman for years, now seemed like the best time as I haven’t bought a new vape since acquiring my anvil when they first released and with the sale and a bday upcoming I managed to convince myself I had no choice but to get it 😅

Comfortably Numb

I have also wanted one for years. Come close to ordering one a couple of times. I live in Tennessee...have never ordered anything from Europe before...been afraid to.
I am one that appreciates quality....and these things are 1st rate collectables. I can imagine someone holding one of these things in their hands a 100 years from now and marveling at the craftsmanship and design

coolbreeze

Ordered a full olive vapman set to celebrate the lotus takeover now I just have to be patient for a week or so which doesn’t sound easy I’ve been wanting a vapman for years, now seemed like the best time as I haven’t bought a new vape since acquiring my anvil when they first released and with the sale and a bday upcoming I managed to convince myself I had no choice but to get it 😅

I have also wanted one for years. Come close to ordering one a couple of times. I live in Tennessee...have never ordered anything from Europe before...been afraid to.
I am one that appreciates quality....and these things are 1st rate collectables. I can imagine someone holding one of these things in their hands a 100 years from now and marveling at the craftsmanship and design

Congrats, you're gonna love it. @Comfortably Numb, take the plunge, you will never regret it! Looks like we'll be wise to save our $$ cuz these guys are gonna have a big year. I don't know what's more exciting, the return of the Lotus and the Station...or the promise that the Table Vape may be next!
tischvapo-element_001-jpg.7798

Last edited:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Congrats, you're gonna love it. @Comfortably Numb, take the plunge, you will never regret it! Looks like we'll be wise to save our $$ cuz these guys are gonna have a big year. I don't know what's more exciting, the return of the Lotus and the Station...or the promise that the Table Vape may be next!
tischvapo-element_001-jpg.7798
Mate if that Table Top unit makes a comeback… idk how much more excitement I can take.

The lotus page on vapman says sold out but I’m guessing it’s a placeholder. I didn’t miss it did I?

I’m so happy about the lotus I wanted to invest in a vapman too just to show thanks. Is there any difference with the wood types? It looks more what type of tube you use to inhale is more important for the experience but I’ve never used one before so I don’t know.

coolbreeze

The lotus page on vapman says sold out but I’m guessing it’s a placeholder. I didn’t miss it did I?
placeholder. get ready though!
I’m so happy about the lotus I wanted to invest in a vapman too just to show thanks. Is there any difference with the wood types? It looks more what type of tube you use to inhale is more important for the experience but I’ve never used one before so I don’t know.
Biggest difference is that the pure Olive scorches less than the other woods as 'pure' VMs, afaik. Density can play a part in how they hold heat, but I'm not sure how much that matters. And the Swiss and Italian models differ slightly so not all parts are interchangeable.

You're right about the mouthpiece, although none of them reduce flavor as far as I can tell. I like the glass one best, I think, but the adjustable POMs are great, too.

Can't wait to hear your feelings on it. Takes a bit to get handy with it but...there's a better than even chance you will love it at least as much as your Lotus! ; )

Zagala

I had waited years too and now I am downsizing and was about to say end of VAS but I think a Vapman and a Lotus will upgrade my vaping experience with torch based devices as I have only used Dynavap - 2016-2020 products and these are unique and are beautiful. In a way I am not breaking my end of VAS promise since I would get new vapes but just for their beauty! I picked the 420 package and added a few things so I get free shipping plus some accessories. Look forward yo the pre-sale. Cheers!

Dr. G

Old Resident
That is why...I suggested to them to publish a table book...to start creating a book with all the early photos of Rene, etc. Then, their story...it would be a beautiful book. I would buy one. Are there any writers here or editors? I know the website has lots of info...but, it would be nice to hold a lovely book. The Vapman is a work of art hands down. It belongs in a museum...its truly spectacular. I cannot live without mine...my dream is to have the POWER STATION...my life would be so easy. My hands hurt and sometimes using the lighter or holding a vape that weighs a little more than usual is a problem for me. The Vapman is perfect. So perfect....

jbm

Just received the custom that I ordered from the one day sale last week. Almost wish I had waited for the 420 sale, but cest la vie. Beautiful piece. The olive wood is so dense and beautiful. I have the feeling I’m going to be buying a lot of stuff from them in future, and I’m up to 6 Vapmen now. Question, what is the table top?

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Just received the custom that I ordered from the one day sale last week. Almost wish I had waited for the 420 sale, but cest la vie. Beautiful piece. The olive wood is so dense and beautiful. I have the feeling I’m going to be buying a lot of stuff from them in future, and I’m up to 6 Vapemen now. Question, what is the table top?
It's the manual halogen vape pictured above. Rene simplified another vape to its essence and created something wonderful. You fit the lamp into the tall chamber with herbs in the bottom, and draw through that little water pipe. And then you float away, like a happy balloon!

Top Bottom