• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I'm in UK and Vapman WPAs are not generally available, or need to be imported.

The OG glass WPA I ordered from Italy arrived broken. (They've been very nice about it and offered a refund, so this is not a complaint).

Before I pull the trigger, does anyone have experience of the titanium DV adaptor in offer from DynaboxPL? Or the WPA for Vapman?

coolbreeze

I'm in UK and Vapman WPAs are not generally available, or need to be imported.

The OG glass WPA I ordered from Italy arrived broken. (They've been very nice about it and offered a refund, so this is not a complaint).

Before I pull the trigger, does anyone have experience of the titanium DV adaptor in offer from DynaboxPL? Or the WPA for Vapman?
The DV adapter's cool! I use it mostly with small glass cooling stems. The wpa sure won't break on ya--it's solid, maybe a bit heavy. It works fine. I use another more often because it's a full midsection without the airholes so the vapor's a little denser, but the DB wpa and some toothpicks oughtta work the same, if necessary.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
The DV adapter's cool!
I tried turning the Vapman upside down and placing it on 14mm female joint - and it fits perfectly.

This feels like a similar feature to the tapered end of the Dynavap M mouthpiece: it's possible to mate it with glass natively, you'll get a better fit with a WPA/adapter, but it's good enough in a tight spot

I'm also using an air control mouthpiece which allows for the air holes to be blocked up.

The water filled rattle can I'm using sadly seems to remove the flavour almost completely, but I'm surprised how much stronger the effects seem to me, compared to just using it on its own. Of course this might just be me.

What are other people's experiences of Vapman through glass?, with or without the geegaws and doodads.

coolbreeze

I tried turning the Vapman upside down and placing it on 14mm female joint - and it fits perfectly.
:tup: This often works, depends on the piece.

The water filled rattle can I'm using sadly seems to remove the flavour almost completely, but I'm surprised how much stronger the effects seem to me, compared to just using it on its own. Of course this might just be me.
Depends on the piece, some of my small rigs don't seem to lose as much.

What are other people's experiences of Vapman through glass?, with or without the geegaws and doodads.
I probably use it through glass dry (Prophet, j-hook) or with water maybe 80% of the time. I have also noticed that a glass piece pulls bigger clouds.

When you pair glass with the even, building heat of the Station the results are even more spectacular.

warren0728

my trio ...

vapman-trio.jpg

Vapman Classic (Olivewood, Italian), Vapman Pure (Kotibé, Fungi Special Edition, Italian), Vapman Classic OG (Walnut, Swiss)

SeatownHaze

Hey guys, I lost one of the tiny filter screws while I was cleaning the vapman recently and ended up figuring out that M1.4 x 5mm screws work fine. I didn't see this mentioned in the thread despite some searching, so I wanted to post it in case it's useful to someone else (and so I don't forget myself 😄).

The stock ones measure at about M1.3 x 5 and they're custom according to vapman, so the M1.4s are a little tight but not much different really (0.1mm is tiny). I got a pack of 1000 tiny screws which included this size on Amazon. The head is a bit different too, it sticks out a little more but doesn't seem to cause any issues.

Stock on left, replacement on right:

Kreator87

I was planning on getting another Vapman when the heating station is released. I have a classic now, should I go with another classic or is there a benefit to having the pure that anyone has experienced?

coolbreeze

I was planning on getting another Vapman when the heating station is released. I have a classic now, should I go with another classic or is there a benefit to having the pure that anyone has experienced?
Mostly price, I would think, and variety. I have one (OG walnut) and it's charred but just as loved/used. There was no advantage to it other than it had an engraving I love, although the lower cost is definitely nice as a general reason.

If you're gonna get it for a station, charring would not be an issue so the only potential disadvantage is moot.

Axel_420

Can I clean the center piece with a q-tip soaked lightly in water or even in isopropyl alcohol if the reclaim doesn't go away just by scraping with the cleaning brush? Should I do the same with the heating element?
For those who have the heating station, how does the experience change from the jet lighter?
@vapman have you ever thought of a middle piece lined in metal or glass for ease of cleaning?

Squidge

Butane powered
Can I clean the center piece with a q-tip soaked lightly in water or even in isopropyl alcohol if the reclaim doesn't go away just by scraping with the cleaning brush? Should I do the same with the heating element?
For those who have the heating station, how does the experience change from the jet lighter?
@vapman have you ever thought of a middle piece lined in metal or glass for ease of cleaning?
You can swab with water, but not iso. You need to use pure acetone* on wood. It will dry it out if you soak it, but use wood conditioner on the outside afterwards.

*You need pure acetone as regular nail polish remover has fragrances and other stuff in it.

For the bowl/metal filter/mouthpieces you use iso, not acetone.

Top Bottom