Vapman

coolbreeze

Would love a station. So many options
It's a log!
IMG-2460.jpg

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

In my tobacco blended j combusting days I was a very fond of Moroccan hash. After I started vaping, I never really found a device that worked with has. The suggestions never convinced me to buy one. But Vapman just kept coming up so I've been cultivating this slumbering but targeted vas for a while :lol:

Today I was looking @LaCentraleVapeur.com for some replacement glass parts for my herborizer that broke:shrug:And I decided to look up their stock for Vapman. They have the Italian made olive classic for 160 and you can use fc discount code as well making it 144. I also had 20€ loyalty points so at 124 it's a nice bargain.

Headed over to vnm in DE for accessories, their shipping cost hurt lol but they had some nice mouthpieces I was interested in. I got the gold plated AFC and this cooling stem that I believe vgoodiez also offers that I think will be nice with hash.

products-de-vapman-bubbler.jpg

Also got the micro sieve and the wpa. Can't wait to finally try some hash again. I tried it in some vapes but never liked the experience much.

1973PortlandToker

After I started vaping, I never really found a device that worked with hash. . . . Can't wait to finally try some hash again. I tried it in some vapes but never liked the experience

Had some Lebanese hash last night in my new walnut Vapeman. Damn it was nice. Both the Vapman and the hash. You won't be disappointed.

Last night I found another reason to love the Vapman. The wood radiates a very nice warmth after a couple of draws. A glowing warmth from the inside, which feels so nice in my hand.

tashian

In my tobacco blended j combusting days I was a very fond of Moroccan hash. After I started vaping, I never really found a device that worked with has. The suggestions never convinced me to buy one. But Vapman just kept coming up so I've been cultivating this slumbering but targeted vas for a while :lol:

Today I was looking @LaCentraleVapeur.com for some replacement glass parts for my herborizer that broke:shrug:And I decided to look up their stock for Vapman. They have the Italian made olive classic for 160 and you can use fc discount code as well making it 144. I also had 20€ loyalty points so at 124 it's a nice bargain.

Headed over to vnm in DE for accessories, their shipping cost hurt lol but they had some nice mouthpieces I was interested in. I got the gold plated AFC and this cooling stem that I believe vgoodiez also offers that I think will be nice with hash.

products-de-vapman-bubbler.jpg

Also got the micro sieve and the wpa. Can't wait to finally try some hash again. I tried it in some vapes but never liked the experience much.
Not completely convinced one needs any cooling unit with the vapman. Even the glass MP seemed exagerated, I like the original plastic but am really convinced by the new AFCs, I use the inox one.

PS: where to find the LCV discount code?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I don't like plastic in my mouth when I vape though. The AFC seem nice yeah. The glass one is not interesting to me with that shape, but I like glass though. After reading about hash creating much vapor in Vapman the small piece seems like something I could use and it's not that pricey or anything. I believe the code is lcv13fc10.

vapeape77

I don't like plastic in my mouth when I vape though. The AFC seem nice yeah. The glass one is not interesting to me with that shape, but I like glass though. After reading about hash creating much vapor in Vapman the small piece seems like something I could use and it's not that pricey or anything. I believe the code is lcv13fc10.
I do wonder how you comfortably light the vapman with that nice water tool…. Seems like it’s going to need a consistent tilt. Let us know how it goes!

@Abele Rizieri Ferrari ahh! I see no water, you will be good to go then. I might get one from vgoodiez if you like the feel of the tip, lol the tip is key for me!

Last edited:

tashian

Thanks. I am also not big fan of plastic but have to admit that it goes well in there.

im not a robot

Can't wait to finally try some hash again. I tried it in some vapes but never liked the experience much.
yes you are in for a treat. i used to love hash and found all attempts vaping it really disheartening (including dynavap, but in retrospect it is possible i never heated long enough). i had heard of vapman being good for it for a while, but at the time i wasnt interested in a vapman, and totally forgot about the hash part. eventually i bought a vapman because i finally figured out sth, and then tried this old piece of very compressed moroccan i had left over from combustion days as part of my honeymoon rotation. it worked like magic. blew me away. vapman = hashheaven. and just fantastic generally.

Last edited:

Texus

Had some Lebanese hash last night in my new walnut Vapeman. Damn it was nice. Both the Vapman and the hash. You won't be disappointed.

Last night I found another reason to love the Vapman. The wood radiates a very nice warmth after a couple of draws. A glowing warmth from the inside, which feels so nice in my hand.
I recently returned to Ed's TNT cocobola wood mouthpiece. Had forgotten how lovely that one is.

VagVapez

Finally have settled on setups for my vapmans. Fun cheap glass mixes with some accessories, if I break no worries 🤙 like being able to easily hit these as I light em up!

Love the look of the little double bubble bubbler. Where's that from ?

VagVapez,

vapeape77

Love the look of the little double bubble bubbler. Where's that from ?
It does rip nice with most any device….

edit: ps
This is old school which I like. Fill them all in the morning, afternoon come home ready to fire em up, pop, pop, zip ready to rip… hash, then flower, then cbd flower

One other thing…. it’s taken me 3 months to properly char the wood on my basic one I use for flower. Would be fun to know how long others here took to get a decent char.

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

The unit (via @LaCentraleVapeur.com) and some mouthpieces and wpa (via verdampftnochmal) landed in two days :) I had forgotten to add vape wool to my order with vnm so I shot them a mail, and not only were they able to add it, they were nice enough not to charge me for it :D

It manages to somehow be even smaller than I already expected. Still figuring out how to get nice results. Started with herb, will try hash later.

I ordered a zebrawood Vapcase from vnm as well, hopefully lands tomorrow.

coolbreeze

WHAT?!?!?
IT'S A LOG!

Just kidding, it's a log in that you can load a chamber>connect it to the heater>pull air through to produce vapor., ie, direct hits. Not its designed function so I don't know if it is safe for the unit, but it works. It doesn't add a lot of upside in this particular case, to be honest, just a fun option to try.

im not a robot

Still figuring out how to get nice results.
i am still relatively new to vapman myself, but for herb i recommend you have a look at the videos @Gourmet posted a couple pages back: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapman.94/post-1676446. the per instruction heating cycles of 3s on / off work fine, but slowing down the heating as in the videos produces much better results imo.
for hash i had really good results with heating cycles about 4s on / off using the microdosing sieve (no vape wool needed)

Squidge

Butane powered
Are the kotibe pre-orders starting today?
They were supposed to be but no notification yet.

Edit: It's here!

Last edited:

Ripstar

Top Bottom