Vapman

passenger

is this thing on?
What an excellent picture! For unknown reasons I get a Nightmare before Christmas vibe from it.
Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween GIF by Death Wish Coffee

fangorn

oh the monstrous frustration... the joke....

Vapman's shipping service does not pretend!

I have never seen a parcel make such a trip so quickly...
ordered very early in the morning of Wednesday...shipped a few hours later from Italy....arrival in Canada and at my doorstep today Thursday...Incredible!!

I saw the truck stop, a delivery man get off... it smells good!!
he rings insistently... starts tapping on his screen when he sees me... and then he looks at me and says:
"-sorry there is something to pay"
-Well ok, no problem, I'll settle it for you, I replied instantly. How can I pay?
- ah... no, no... it's DHL who manages that, they will present it to you later, maybe tomorrow..."

I stayed con...
"-there's no way ?
- no, there is no way"
...uh.....
"Do you know how much there is to pay?
- Nah, they are the ones who manage..."

there you go, sorry I didn't want to pollute this thread but I had to share this...
This stuff is amazing!!

I had my vapman a meter away from me... arrived in 2 days...
But no!

well sorry if it's off topic... if my post is deleted, I'll understand...

vapeape77

oh the monstrous frustration... the joke....

Vapman's shipping service does not pretend!

I have never seen a parcel make such a trip so quickly...
ordered very early in the morning of Wednesday...shipped a few hours later from Italy....arrival in Canada and at my doorstep today Thursday...Incredible!!

he rings insistently... starts tapping on his screen when he sees me... and then he looks at me and says:
-Well ok, no problem, I'll settle it for you, I replied instantly. How can I pay?
- ah... no, no... it's DHL who manages that, they will present it to you later, maybe tomorrow..."

I stayed con...
"-there's no way ?
- no, there is no way"
...uh.....
"Do you know how much there is to pay?
- Nah, they are the ones who manage..."

there you go, sorry I didn't want to pollute this thread but I had to share this...
This stuff is amazing!!

I had my vapman a meter away from me... arrived in 2 days...
But no!

well sorry if it's off topic... if my post is deleted, I'll understand...
Was he not a DHL driver? That sounds strange

vapeape77,
Reactions: Poolride

1973PortlandToker

So don't leave us hanging ... let us know when you finally have your Vapman, and how much you had to pay and for what.

Last edited:
1973PortlandToker,
Reactions: Poolride

vapeape77

I can’t believe how much gunk I let build up in my white mp hash hitter vapman. Pretty fucking disgusting eh…. Must have lost a bunch of flavor with that crap built up.

vapeape77,

fangorn

@vapeape77 and @1973PortlandToker

it's ok, I have one or two other vaporizers to use...
but in terms of emotional lift, it was not bad...
like giving a bottle to your baby... "and nah, you didn't pay VAT, ahaha, you'll get it tomorrow!!!"

and yeah, a priori DHL subcontracts...! like many here I feel!!

well I'm still good at looking at pictures of vapman tonight 😂

fangorn,
Reactions: vapman

vapeape77

Just placed an order for a walnut Vapman, and a concentrate screen for hash. :nod:

The walnut is going to be so beautiful and classy.

It's like expecting a new baby any day now.
Nice! You get it with mica? I think that will be my next one, I love my pear mica… I like how the mica extends further to the rim on the OGs, but I do love my olives too

fangorn

that's it !!!
my Vapman arrived yesterday!

the same delivery man as the day before, with a little smile...
I inquired and in fact, the problem is the delivery conditions with the Covid... there is no longer any payment to the delivery people.
38CAD customs duties...

in short, I'm super happy!
it's beautiful... but it's beautiful... how beautiful...

the wooden box is beautiful too (although very dry inside, but I imagine that's on purpose...)
I took a classic walnut Og. if I really stick with Vapman, I'll take one in Olivier one day... surely the version without mica... I've seen some nice custom ones too!! walnut is beautiful eh, but it has a different "character"...
but as I said earlier... just tell me that production is going to stop for me to dive... I don't regret it anyway.

it's tiny it's incredible ... the size of the box makes me hallucinate!
I love it... and it acts as a mini vape station, it's really cool!
Must be handy on the go!
I put the egg straight into a box. I'm a box and gadget guy.... I love the object and jadoooore the association with the Vapman.
and it contrasts with the beautifully shiny bowl!

beyond the aesthetics... I tried it yesterday... but I was using a really ordinary, even mediocre weed...
it was not bad to learn, but not great in terms of the vape experience.. I only had one or two satisfactory puffs... over several sessions!
I switched to a very good weed today and it has nothing to do with it!
with the acquisition of experience from the day before, and good quality weed... I had several very good sessions today! very good flavors... a very nice high, a vapor density that can be nice!

I still need to experiment a lot to take full advantage but I could see the potential of the Vapman and I can't wait!
I don't usually like the use of lighter heating, but the fact that it's short heating sessions suits me very well!! it is a special experience!

I took lots of pictures...I'll share a few here when I turn on my computer!

if not, which mouthpiece do you prefer?
and how do you adjust the mouthpiece with adjustable airflow? just jigged or is there a trick?

ah, otherwise my glass mouthpiece doesn't fit with my vapman... it doesn't fit at all? is there a manipulation that could help me or is it just a manufacturing defect of the mouthpiece?

I emailed customer service. I'm going to take the opportunity to buy a screen for concentrate... I can't wait to try some hash and kief in it!

there you go... happy to have joined the community and can't wait to get to know the gentleman better!

Texus

@VGOODIEZ has a nice bent glass stem with dimples that I like. But part of that is since my Vapman is upright in the Station.

I dig the various Ti stems that control airflow. Slight pref to Vapman's over Simrell. Tho Simrell is usable with a 10mm joint, tho. But you need to pull the mouthpiece out a tad to get a good fit (I may try to find a spacer eventually).

Otherwise a matter of personal material preference.

Also shoutout to adaptor makers that adds ability to use Dynavap stems. A few out there. My fave is from DynaBox. Seen here with Phat Piggie stem. I kinda like the floating look but have considered a fitted wood cylinder for more of an all wood look. KG Woodcrafts has nice wood adaptors too. But my early one didn't work with Phat Piggie (other stems were fine with it).

im not a robot

I had several very good sessions today! very good flavors... a very nice high, a vapor density that can be nice!
congrats on your vapman & glad to hear your are having some good results already. i did not find the learning curve too steep, but this being said, if you have not seen them yet: those videos that gourmet posted https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapman.94/post-1676446 significantly bettered my results. i used to always heat too quickly before, never knew what a difference this could make.

vapman

Manufacturer
Great to hear that you have already achieved good results, feel free to check out our reddit cookbook, maybe it will help you find your technique faster! Here is the link https://www.reddit.com/r/vapman_official/comments/sfkrsz/a_vapmans_cookbook/

Btw now we can finally say a fixed date when the new limited edition kotibe wood vapman (500pcs) will be available.

Pre orders start on 28.10 and on 04.11 the first vapmans will leave italy and will soon (thanks to DHL) arrive at their new owners.

Hope you love then as much as we do!

Warm greetings
David and Michael :)

fangorn

thank you very much for the message @i am not a robot

yeah, that's the only usage video I watched... I got lucky!
I try to heat several times so... 3-4 flame strokes.
The little trickle of steam that escapes at some point is also a good indication!!!
The first evening, I didn't dare heat up much, I was afraid of burning.
I burned once the 1st night by the way. Not a lot. and I quickly removed the material and cleaned it up. After the next session, the gout was gone, I was lucky!!!
Yesterday I pushed the Vapman a bit further and got a bit darker AVB. not very brown yet, but satisfying.

I have to find my sweet pot but I'm already having fun. it is a process, a pleasant ritual!!!

and I hope it will last a while... I still really want to use it again and again!!

Great to hear that you have already achieved good results, feel free to check out our reddit cookbook, maybe it will help you find your technique faster! Here is the link https://www.reddit.com/r/vapman_official/comments/sfkrsz/a_vapmans_cookbook/

wow...
I feel privileged to be the direct recipient of this message!!!
thank you @vapman
I'm so glad I decided to give this vaporizer a try...decades after it was created!
I am mesmerized by the beauty of the piece (of the pieces, if you count the wooden storage box!!!)

I wish you lots of success!

Edit : whoops....
Sorry for the double post!!!
I was in too much of a hurry to answer!!

Squidge

Butane powered
Btw now we can finally say a fixed date when the new limited edition kotibe wood vapman (500pcs) will be available.

Pre orders start on 28.10 and on 04.11 the first vapmans will leave italy and will soon (thanks to DHL) arrive at their new owners.

Hope you love then as much as we do!

Warm greetings
David and Michael :)
Just in time for my 50th birthday 🥳🎉 Guess what I'm buying myself... 😁🤣

Top Bottom