Vapman

Texus

Only downside of new wooden case so far is that Simrell mouthpiece doesn't fit. Too wide in some places. So you are stuck with standard size mouthpiece. Or for Simrell, I stock it in the bay in place of the glass weed holder but there is a decent rattle if not put in with a bit of padding.

Hagbard

Only downside of new wooden case so far is that Simrell mouthpiece doesn't fit. Too wide in some places. So you are stuck with standard size mouthpiece. Or for Simrell, I stock it in the bay in place of the glass weed holder but there is a decent rattle if not put in with a bit of padding.
thats why i took the pouch for that one. and for the case i chose the original afc mp from vapman. looks cooler imo.

kanal

i just used my dremel and made it fit ;) wasnt that hard to do

Die_Toffifee

Bu-Tane Clan
Today felt like a good time to show off my new Vapman. :)

Two things I've learned in that process: One picture surely wouldn't do it no justice and it turned out my girl was right after all by saying "all I need is Yew".
Okay the latter was just a joke because it wouldn't make any sense in our language.

Anyway, have at it. The many faces of Yew.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I've been looking at them for ages. I'm waiting on my Toad coming. Once it's here this is pretty much next on the list.
They're kind of surprising: you end up liking and using it more than you'd think. It's a nice object and you kind of make a personal connection with it; it's like something you carry in your pocket for twenty years and can't imagine being without. That and it can make the best flavor and get yo way high off of tiny amounts!

im not a robot

They're kind of surprising: you end up liking and using it more than you'd think.
oh yes. i have caught myself more than once wondering whether the time has come to sell off some of my other (pretty fantastic) vapes. i love them too, so i think no, and am a collector at heart anyway & usually manage to find places for things beautiful. but vapman indeed exceeded my expectations by a good margin, it is my go to device most of the time now.
it is a dedicated microdoser so shoudnt have been as susprising as it initially was to me, but being able to get satisfying results from the tiniest tiny amounts is what really puts this so high in the rotation for me. quite a few vapes are being referred to as 'good microdosers', but what constitutes a microdose is a flexible term anyway, and i have not used a vape than can handle as little as well.
it made butane a little more enjoyable too, though i do hope for the stations re-release, enthusiastic enough to be curious how this might change the experience. many thanks @Gourmet for posting these vapelife x videos on the last page - i get even better results heating like this now.

Last edited:

fangorn

I was going to buy a convection vaporizer again, and a battery one... iteration #2 of a Nordic vape...

and in my fight against the VAS...just once again asked myself with conviction "why?"...

but the VAS was very strong tonight... and got me here...

then to the Alps...

so many great things on this website...
in a few minutes... my basket was filled with her beautiful things... my hand had grabbed my bank card... and the rest you know...

just tell me that a vaporizer I'm interested in will soon be out of production and I get weak...so weak...

so I bought an OG from René in walnut... and then quickly eh, it could have been out of stock overnight... I could have stopped there since the rest is not destined to disappear...but the wooden case...looks so much like what i like...so he too, i asked him to join me...and i like the glass..so i took a glass mouthpiece... ah, and we can adjust the airflow...? for a reasonable price ... go ... to the point where I am ...

finally... thanks to the Fc discount code and given the manufacturing quality... it's still reasonable...! if there is a story of reason in there...

Anyway, I've joined you... well soon... I can't wait to receive this beautiful wooden piece!

I was attracted by the flavors, the possibility of using hash and kief (which I only do very occasionally), the "ritual vape", the beauty of the craftsmanship and the object... and then I don't have anything like that in my collection... and that's a hell of an argument for succumbing to VAS...

given the number of fans, I think I was not mistaken... and I hope it will disturb the monopoly of use of my current vaporizer a little...

so... thank you for making me want to meet this Vapman... (and it's only half ironic!)

Top Bottom