• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I wish I understood Insta better. I saw those excellent cases from @phattpiggie but had no idea if they were for sale or not, and if so, how much. It's a bit embarrassing for those of us who aren't minted to start the kind of conversations which I imagine end with three figure sums being discussed. The kind of people who can't imagine spending even fifty quid on a bong.

IMG-1868sm.jpg
I'm on holiday. Been away for about 6 hours. Missing my Vapmsn already

Last edited:

im not a robot

yes some wonderful pictures of this wonderul vapman in this thread lately. i tried photographing it, it is not easy, being so tiny. and i have none to contribute atm, but i did take the vapman kayaking, and while heating it in bright sunshine & with a stiff breeze on the water was mostly hit & miss - it made a great trip superb & was so much fun. it could be the herb variety i have been using in it lately, but i could swear the way the vapman tints the world is in its own fluffy category. i have some great vapes. but i am really fond of this one. i would buy more just because if i didnt know what to do with my money.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Looking pretty damn great:

Is there any size difference between the current Italian models and the previous gen Swiss models that would cause the Swiss models to not fit this case, or is the size still basically the same?

Ramahs,
Reactions: vapman

Perfect_Speed4069

yes some wonderful pictures of this wonderul vapman in this thread lately. i tried photographing it, it is not easy, being so tiny. and i have none to contribute atm, but i did take the vapman kayaking, and while heating it in bright sunshine & with a stiff breeze on the water was mostly hit & miss - it made a great trip superb & was so much fun. it could be the herb variety i have been using in it lately, but i could swear the way the vapman tints the world is in its own fluffy category. i have some great vapes. but i am really fond of this one. i would buy more just because if i didnt know what to do with my money.
I really hope you're not taking a mica-lined Vapman kayaking. Wet-mica is a huge issue for Vapmans

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I really hope you're not taking a mica-lined Vapman kayaking. Wet-mica is a huge issue for Vapmans
Huge issue? Maybe if you soak the thing in your bathtub. I’ve taken this mushroom hunting in very damp humid weather plenty of times with absolutely no problem at all.

Arawfish,
Reactions: vapman

Perfect_Speed4069

Huge issue? Maybe if you soak the thing in your bathtub. I’ve taken this mushroom hunting in very damp humid weather plenty of times with absolutely no problem at all.
Was thinking of the line "if you get the Vapman wet in rain or use it in high humidity, the mica will swell and bubble a little bit" from this review on Reddit, which I note is 7 years old now, so maybe no longer valid. im not a robot may be amused to note the same review starts with the line "the Vapman is great for hiking, biking, kayaking, camping…anything outdoorsy" which I totally forgot.

Anyway thanks for sharing your experiences and I'll stop being so antsy about the odd bit of condensation from a glass of iced water.

My_50p_worth

@vapman

My Swiss walnut Vapman.. One of the splits in the wooden body that has been stable for months, yesterday I noticed it has opened up a little more and gone right up to the screw on one of the springs!

Is this something I should worry about? I will upload some pics a bit later for judgment :)

My_50p_worth,

1973PortlandToker

@vapman

My Swiss walnut Vapman.. One of the splits in the wooden body that has been stable for months, yesterday I noticed it has opened up a little more and gone right up to the screw on one of the springs!

Is this something I should worry about? I will upload some pics a bit later for judgment :)

Yes, please post pics.

1973PortlandToker,

im not a robot

i am curious - how are peoples ovens looking? i have had mine for ca. 2 months now, using it pretty regularly. i have been neither particularly careful nor neglectful with its maintenance, but have also used the microdosing sieve probably half the time. there has also been some combustion here & there. this now is the cleanest my oven looks after wiping it down with alcohol:

any tips on getting this all sparkly again?

Last edited:
im not a robot,

passenger

is this thing on?
A lot of us are using a magic eraser which gets it really shiny again. I'm not a fan of it, it's quite aggressive stuff and it cleans by disintegrating into very small (say microscopic) particles which I wouldn't want to breathe in. Main reason I do not use it is that I accidently damaged a micah shield with it.
It's totally fine to have the oven not looking good, the performance will still be great. The patina tells it's history!
A good way for a very clean oven is to use a Q-Tip + a drop of ethanol while the oven is still sizzling hot. Gets the job done!

im not a robot

thank you passenger! that is a very thorough answer, i appreciate it. has it ever happened to anyone / is it possible that the gold covering the heater gets damaged & could expose the copper core?

im not a robot,
Reactions: passenger
Top Bottom