• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

IMO it’s on-demand after the first 5 sec heatup. I heat it up 5 seconds, wait a few seconds and then rip it while torching for about 5 seconds, 5 to 6 times in a row with no more preheating…. Need to have a setup to view the flame like this or you risk mispointing the flame. I know this is def not standard recommendation for use so be careful…

Here’s my abv after about 7 good quick rips on each max filled vapman.
Fucking bananas. I love it. Lol.

passenger

is this thing on?
olive-trees.jpg

I bought a Classic Olive recently from the italian production in the summer sale and took it with me to the ocean as my dedicated driver together with a Vapcap for different scenarios. The functional quality is just as good as in the swiss versions with the aesthetic quality of the former exotics. The new standard wood is a real upgrade over the pear and the new body makes it look more luxurious. The new micah design adds to that, there are no markings or laser prints on the micah to be seen which just looks better without them. The wider gap between the bowl and the wood makes sense and I never had to blow debris out of it. It's the same bowl so vaporization is also exactly the same and I find vaping through olive wood doesn't affect the taste at all. Had a great time with it, and it's a worthy upgrade to the old design which I still love. It came with the little cork bag which is surprisingly cool and easier to travel with though it sacrifices a bit of protection.

My_50p_worth

I'd love to get my hands on a Yew Vapman. It's my favourite wood by far and I've made plenty of nice things out of it already.
Sadly I'm a bit late to the party and when they Yew models were still available, I wasn't into vaping.
I’ve heard of people getting customs off Renè if they ask very nicely, maybe Michael and David will be similarly inclined if you ask and stump up a nice sum of money ;)

Die_Toffifee

Bu-Tane Clan
It may have still a few available
Thank you so much! According to their site they actually do. I'm super stoked and ordered one immediately of course! :)
but watch out for shipping costs!
Thanks for the heads up. I came prepared but not that prepared lol. Shipping is 44,44€ and it is only 250km away.

Normaly I'd be completely put off by those shipping costs already but I'd just ordered an additional Vapman Classic Pear to justify shipping. :)
That being said, damn, I totally forgott about tax. :/

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Thank you so much! According to their site they actually do. I'm super stoked and ordered one immediately of course! :)

Thanks for the heads up. I came prepared but not that prepared lol. Shipping is 44,44€ and it is only 250km away.

Normaly I'd be completely put off by those shipping costs already but I'd just ordered an additional Vapman Classic Pear to justify shipping. :)
That being said, damn, I totally forgott about tax. :/
I checked that out, and shipping was $90 dollars Canadian. What the fuck?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Looking pretty damn great:

Top Bottom