Vapman

RxPlorer

Hello dear friends

Unfortunately, some orders from last week (to the US) Yesterday had a problem at customs. Namely, the customs tariff number was not accepted. We had given the same number that our predecessor René has been using for years, apparently something has changed in the guidelines.

We submitted all the necessary documents on the same day of the misreporting to get the shipment through on schedule. But due to an internal error at dhl, the packages were shipped back to italy and we now have to pay all the customs fees by ourselves.

This is a very unpleasant situation for us and of course for you and we are really really sorry.

We hope for your understanding!

We have already researched the new customs tariff number, with this there will be no more problems in the future.

We wish you all a enjoyable day!

Much love
Michael and David
I found a dhl package on my front door this afternoon! I was prepared for a much longer wait on the customs and export process, so this was a wonderful surprise.

thanks for all of your hard work to keep this legacy alive and thriving. I wish you both much success and happy careers :)

Oh wow this thing is soo much smaller than I expected! The Olive wood grain is gorgeous and the finish is silky smooth

Wow every detail on the vapman and it's packaging are just beautiful. I even found a hand written note in here.

The borosilicate glass stem, another 🤩

Cannot wait to try it out!

vapman

Manufacturer
I found a dhl package on my front door this afternoon! I was prepared for a much longer wait on the customs and export process, so this was a wonderful surprise.

thanks for all of your hard work to keep this legacy alive and thriving. I wish you both much success and happy careers :)

Oh wow this thing is soo much smaller than I expected! The Olive wood grain is gorgeous and the finish is silky smooth

Wow every detail on the vapman and it's packaging are just beautiful. I even found a hand written note in here.

The borosilicate glass stem, another 🤩

Cannot wait to try it out!
Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I still love the excitement of a new VM owner, knowing how much they are going to love and appreciate such a wonderful creation. And after eight years of personal ownership, I still feel the same way. One of my close friends also purchased a VM recently so I finally have someone to share the experience with. It's about time...:lol:

Modicum

Hi , haven't been around lately but has vapman discontinued the heater and if so where does one send the unit if you have a problem. Mine has worked fine for over 3 yrs. but I want to prepare for the inevitable .

Modicum,
Reactions: vapman

Bolano

@Modicum , the heater isn't available at the moment but from what I've read from David and Michael they plan to bring it back at some stage next year.
I'm sure just getting their heads around making and distributing the new vapman was enough of a challenge without trying to bring the heater back at the same time.

I know what you mean about fearing the inevitable. I've seen posts from people who had bought two heaters just in case such an eventuality. I don't think we need to be concerned though. It's very high quality and the high quality design should mean it will last a long time before any repairs are needed. Having said that I'll be ordering a spare when they're available just in case ;)

Worst comes to the worst, I would contact Rene or Michael and David. I'm sure they would be able to help in any way they could.

Modicum

@Modicum , the heater isn't available at the moment but from what I've read from David and Michael they plan to bring it back at some stage next year.
I'm sure just getting their heads around making and distributing the new vapman was enough of a challenge without trying to bring the heater back at the same time.

I know what you mean about fearing the inevitable. I've seen posts from people who had bought two heaters just in case such an eventuality. I don't think we need to be concerned though. It's very high quality and the high quality design should mean it will last a long time before any repairs are needed. Having said that I'll be ordering a spare when they're available just in case ;)

Worst comes to the worst, I would contact Rene or Michael and David. I'm sure they would be able to help in any way they could.
Thanks Bolano , I thought they may have discontinued it , I never cared 4 torches and with the heater, as u know, is just free & easy.

passenger

is this thing on?
I have one of the first stations from the very first batch in 2015, it still works perfectly, despite the frequent use. :party:
Do you mean the blue Vapman Station I? I have just used it this evening and it is working as day one. It stopped working at one point but fortunately it was just the old power supply.
Next year there hopefully will be new stations, they are incredible really. Also fun to use them.

passenger,

passenger

is this thing on?
Exactly.

Right, the first power supply was replaced by René. If need be, I could also buy a comparable power supply unit from a retailer if it ever broke.
Ok, that would be interesting to me. I bought a power supply with the necessary output as replacement from amazon but that one makes an ongoing buzzing / clicking sound while plugged in which annoys me a bit. :)

RxPlorer

How heat-safe is the hemp plastic egg's bottom half? Can I set the vapman in immediately after a high temp. draw? The dome in the bottom makes me cautious about setting it down, especially since I store the funnel below the vapman, which I guess would conduct more heat.

Mr Turnip

I'm going to pick one of these up.

What I'm not so sure is I've seen two versions available. A classic and a basic seems to be the same only one isn't finished.

Am I right anything else to look out for?.

Cheers in advance

Mr Turnip,

Mr Turnip

That was quick thanks!!!..

Think I'm gonna get the classic olive wood..

And I'd have to be using it with a torch as that's all I know how to heat it.

I've skimmed a bit of the thread and would buy the heater when it's back available.

Any other way to heat it?.

Gourmet

Any other way to heat it?.
Theoretically, you could build something, such as in this thread with the 20W halogen bulb attached to the appropriate transformer.

But you would need a more or less well-equipped workshop and the ultimate will and sufficient knowledge to tinker and experiment; because whether it works so easily to bring the Vapman pan outside to 330 ° Celsius, I can not predict.

until the new stations are available, it will be easier to help out with the jet lighter.
It's usually no problem, already after a few days find most of their preferred way to vape with.
Have fun discovering which way of heating suits you best. :tup:

Gourmet,

RxPlorer

Well I had my first combustion experience while pushing some CBG hash to the edge. Can finally confirm what I've heard up to this point - when you're getting smoke, you'll know it! There's no mistaking vapor for smoke! Man that stuff stinks.

Cleanup was actually pretty easy - pull the two screws for the filter. ISO soak/scrub MP, filter and concentrate screen. Hot wash and rinse them w/ dish soap. On the body, scrape residue from the center post, iso qtips. All is well again.

Last edited:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
So I’ve been conjuring up an idea where you play chess with vapman pieces, the whole board. Every time you take out a pawn, you have to vape the whole contents within. The more powerful pieces will have hash or rosin inside, the queen and king will have like diamonds or something similar. Just a thought. I figure it might run near about 5000 Canadian dollars.

DarkBidding

I ordered today a new vapman classic! Can't wait to try it! Seems to be a micro-dosing king! Was about to order a mighty and suddenly said "f*** it I want a manual wood vape!" 😁
Just received mine yesterday. Haven’t tried it yet but it’s absolutely beautiful. Awesome craftsmanship. Received it in three days from Italy via DHL, through customs and everything.

passenger

is this thing on?
Swiss Purple Magic
Purple-Heart-Cl.jpg

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Swiss Purple Magic
Purple-Heart-Cl.jpg
Damn! That’s way too sexy. I really really hope dave and Michael decide to do a Purple Heart at some point again. It’s my absolute favourite type of wood. I came super late to the vapman party, and missed all the sweet stuff René has been doing all these years. I’m kicking myself big time now having seen a Purple Heart vapman. Blessing to you and your beautiful wood.

Top Bottom