Vapman

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Oh! Didn’t know he made any stems for the Vapman. I’ll definitely check that out!!

I have one of his blackwood stems for my Vapman, and I am very happy with it.

It's about twice as long as the standard Vapman stem, and the one I have fits my little 10mm bubblers.

It's on my Vapman in this pic:
qo-Cv8u-LPTt-Gd-RS-YGAq-Ccw-thumb-1948.jpg

Also, a glass MFLB stem (at least the one I have) fits pretty well in my experience...in case you are interested in trying glass as well.

Here's mine with the MFLB glass stem:
p-WQf7-UG-Ss-CTs-RUEXdpe-Fg-thumb-1b6d.jpg

vapman

Manufacturer
First usage report:

Wow. Everything the chunk of this thread (I read at least 100 pages) says about the Vapman is 100% true: phenominal extraction from tiny amounts of weed and a ritual to match. Feeling the warmth through a session is really satisfying too.

For some reason when I started vaping I stayed away from butane powered vapes, and suddenly this one just clicked for me. Artisan made with no battery / electronics to fail in the long run - all in this tiny form factor.

Vapor was surprisingly dense too when I got the heat right - way more than I expected. I could taste subtle flavor changes better than I think I ever have. What a great start to the honeymoon!
What a nice feedback, thank you so much 🙏

View attachment 14176Really, really love taking this thing on adventures and getting wicked pics with it. There’s like 5 different falls all down this trail with so many mushrooms hidden about.
You know how to enjoy 😉

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I have one of his blackwood stems for my Vapman, and I am very happy with it.

It's about twice as long as the standard Vapman stem, and the one I have fits my little 10mm bubblers.

It's on my Vapman in this pic:
qo-Cv8u-LPTt-Gd-RS-YGAq-Ccw-thumb-1948.jpg

Also, a glass MFLB stem (at least the one I have) fits pretty well in my experience...in case you are interested in trying glass as well.

Here's mine with the MFLB glass stem:
Oh that looks great! I just snagged a cocobolo one after seeing how nice yours looks. Also loving the grain on your boxtree!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Oh that looks great! I just snagged a cocobolo one after seeing how nice yours looks. Also loving the grain on your boxtree!

I'm sure that the cocobolo ones are pretty! I'm sure that you will love it.
Thanks. But just FYI, my Vapman is actually yew tree wood.

BTW, you owe us a pic when it arrives! :razz:

Last edited:

PaperClouds

Just got back into using my Vapman again in the past few days and it just blows my mind how smooth it is.

I've been using a 12mm old school bong grommet as a 14mm adapter for a while now. It works great and even works an adapter for pre-10mm MJ Arsenal rigs. I like the idea of the @RogueGuy one a lot so I'll probably end up getting one as well now that I'm using it more.

IMG_2457.jpg
IMG_2452.jpg
IMG_2458.jpg

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

Black Friday sale is live at Vapman for 20% off with no sale duration dates given. Also if you add something to your cart but don't complete checkout you'll get a 30 Euro discount email (not stackable. It's only a teeny bit less than the sale in case anyone wants a Vapman and is strapped for cash currently. I had a classic in my cart fyi.

SquirrelMaster

Fees from DHL to Canada were $17.86 (standard DHL handling fee) plus taxes. I'd advise interested Canadians check out topshelfvape.ca as they're an authorized VapMan retailer in Canada and have very good prices, but more importantly you avoid that extra handling fee.

Holy crap, this vape is one of the most beautiful devices in my collection, I almost don't want to use it. The grain on mine is so ridiculously good! I'll get some pictures up when can. The overall fit and finish is really really good, and I tend to be picky. I can't wait for the station and another wood species in the future. That's on the 2022 list lol.

someTooL

Pleasant knock on the door today. Sunday delivery.

@vapman THANK YOU! Truly a stunning piece of work that was provided. Sooo smooth and buttery….almost see your reflection. The finish is a beautiful burl swirl (hope I’m saying that correct). Appreciate you guys and hope for much coming success. I’ll be closely watching and waiting for the station return.

Choices

Can 2022 get here faster? I love how this thing hits and I'm ready to buy a station to make it even better to use.

That will be an insta-buy for me when it drops.
Yes yes the Station! I enjoy using mine so much! It is much like using a vapcap and induction coil from a ritual standpoint. The level of craftsmanship in my OG Vapmans is stunning as is the pure simplicity of the Station. Based on the rave reviews on FC of the newest batch, I am certain the Station release will be a work of brilliance as well.:clap:

vandalizedbythelotus

VAS hit me hard this holiday season, starting with black friday sales, had a couple of butane vapes on my bucket list for a while, the wonderful Vapman being one of them.

this little guy got here 1st (italian still on the way) was fiddling with it today and fashioned a sort of test bracket/guide, instead of using toothpicks, to plug 2 of the mid section's carbs. made from copper wire (trying silver next), the finger guide section was supposed to be more like a "V" but it turned out "U" due to rushing it with improper tools. now playing with the open carb is very easy to achieve by feel.

very excited for the new one to get here, can't believe i waited so long to get this amazing piece of functional art <3

Last edited:

vandalizedbythelotus

Nice! Is that the Ti or Inox mouthpiece? It looks almost like brass on my screen. Is that pear wood?
poor lighting sry, probably should have waited for the sun to shoot it but i just had to tell someone :))
it's TI, thinking of heat treating it. and the wood is pear yeah. very tasty, silky sort of experience <3 it.

Top Bottom