Vapman

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Haha yes, it sounded ridiculous, I meant what you wrote. The warmth and no hard edges all around. It's a great design, I hope the new one is similar - it's got great aesthetics, but have to compare how it actually feels in the hand. :)
The new one has a deeper-set pan, and the funnel seems to just snap right into place even with the mica. Same size and feel as the Swiss ones. If anything the middle section on the Italian doesn’t fit as tightly as the Swiss, but that’s not really a big deal.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
My three week T-break ended last night and what better vape to celebrate with than the VM.

Hey VK, my thoughts exactly! I've been in hospital for close to a couple of weeks, but now been out for just over a week - and I'm thinkng Vapman is definitely the way for me to get back into the swing of things and provide some well needed, natural, herbal healing.

Gonna bust out the station & the Walnut basic then ease myself in with some low & slow flavoursome sessions.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey?

Nice! :tup:

Blessings all

:peace:

Squidge

Butane powered
Ok, i have succumbed and bought an Olive wood Vapman... Though it's an Original Swiss made one and not the newer Italian one.

The link I was given previously for a Pear wood Vapman kind of fell through as I wasn't willing to pay £100 for the basic version. Oh, well.

I'm still using the classic Walnut on a regular (almost daily) basis as it still fulfills my needs, even if I now need two crucibles to reach the level I want.

I'll post pics when the Olive one arrives.

ETA: Sadness. The shop owner emailed me to say they're out of stock on the Olive Vapman. The new version will be arriving end of November and they're willing to offer me a deal as the price has gone up. Looks like I might be getting the newer style after all...

Last edited:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Ok, i have succumbed and bought an Olive wood Vapman... Though it's an Original Swiss made one and not the newer Italian one.

The link I was given previously for a Pear wood Vapman kind of fell through as I wasn't willing to pay £100 for the basic version. Oh, well.

I'm still using the classic Walnut on a regular (almost daily) basis as it still fulfills my needs, even if I now need two crucibles to reach the level I want.

I'll post pics when the Olive one arrives.

ETA: Sadness. The shop owner emailed me to say they're out of stock on the Olive Vapman. The new version will be arriving end of November and they're willing to offer me a deal as the price has gone up. Looks like I might be getting the newer style after all...
Ah, I see you purchased that from the shop in the UK. I did that a week ago and got the same notice. They should probably update their site haha.

Allanthia420

Like zoinks man
Anyone know what’s going on here with my Vapman? Anytime I vape a bowl it leaves this weird oily residue right here. Super red colored almost like it’s from the stain? It’s Paduak wood. 7BDCBF84-CFAB-4FBA-8A8A-2AF25738FED9.jpegA03EC402-7517-4BE4-AA63-4646B36596EF.jpeg

Allanthia420,
Reactions: vapman

Squidge

Butane powered
Is there any way to prevent this? Like if I unscrew the screen and clean out the insides would it stop happening? Just seems like it could stain something easy haha
I believe it's possible to clean the middle section by soaking it in acetone (remove the filter and screws first) and allowing it to dry naturally. But the reclaim will eventually return as you start to use it again. (Information on this process was posted by Vapman many pages ago)

Personally, I haven't gone down that route and just wipe it with a tissue when it appears. I also keep it in its egg between uses.

Hopefully this will take you to where it was explained.
Post in thread 'Vapman' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapman.94/post-1200499

Last edited:

Gourmet

Is there any way to prevent this? Like if I unscrew the screen and clean out the insides would it stop happening?
In my experience, reclaim occurs most when the pan gets a little overfilled and the herbs are very rich in trichomes.
The strength of the draw also plays a role: the stronger the draw, the more reclaim.

Mostly, with my Vapmans, the reclaim occurs on the inside of the filter screen, which (with daily use) can be cleaned every few weeks.

In order to be able to clean it more easily and quickly, I have made a small change here with one of the filters.

Superficial cleaning after each use with a soft lint-free cloth also helps a lot.

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
Excuse me for spamming this thread with pictures... but look at that wood grain. It's one of the most aesthetically pleasing vaporizers, the Vapman.

Good that Michael and David are keeping it alive. Keep them special editions coming, @vapman
This one is one of last year's special editions from switzerland. A basic! :)

vapman-ama.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Excuse me for spamming this thread with pictures... but look at that wood grain. It's one of the most aesthetically pleasing vaporizers, the Vapman.

Good that Michael and David are keeping it alive. Keep them special editions coming, @vapman
This one is one of last year's special editions from switzerland. A basic! :)

View attachment 13979

I'm confused. What is that?

What kinds of wood, etc...and what are the weird patterns in the outer disk?

Arawfish

Green Thumb
E5509BF6-8DCA-4CA3-9662-4F8178B3E5A8.jpegReally, really love taking this thing on adventures and getting wicked pics with it. There’s like 5 different falls all down this trail with so many mushrooms hidden about.

Attachments

• 491A7E3F-6820-45BF-89EE-815DD06B7A85.jpeg
    491A7E3F-6820-45BF-89EE-815DD06B7A85.jpeg
    405.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 4B827AFC-0F56-404D-AFB0-147D5B1EBF6A.jpeg
    4B827AFC-0F56-404D-AFB0-147D5B1EBF6A.jpeg
    599.3 KB · Views: 24

rowbam

First usage report:

Wow. Everything the chunk of this thread (I read at least 100 pages) says about the Vapman is 100% true: phenominal extraction from tiny amounts of weed and a ritual to match. Feeling the warmth through a session is really satisfying too.

For some reason when I started vaping I stayed away from butane powered vapes, and suddenly this one just clicked for me. Artisan made with no battery / electronics to fail in the long run - all in this tiny form factor.

Vapor was surprisingly dense too when I got the heat right - way more than I expected. I could taste subtle flavor changes better than I think I ever have. What a great start to the honeymoon!

Top Bottom