• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

Bolano

@endof3d that's a shame you couldn't order one. You might try contacting refinedretail and explaining the glitch, https://refinedretail.com/pages/contact

I've ordered a vapman from these guys as well, verdampftnochmal.de/ that was preBrexit so not sure what duty would be added on now. Refined Retail were definitely better value for the Classic version but the cost of the basic from verdampftnochmal.de/ might be in your budget.

passenger

is this thing on?
Focus testing with the Vapman. It's quite photogenic.
Vm.jpg

Woodisgood

@endof3d that's a shame you couldn't order one. You might try contacting refinedretail and explaining the glitch, https://refinedretail.com/pages/contact

I've ordered a vapman from these guys as well, verdampftnochmal.de/ that was preBrexit so not sure what duty would be added on now. Refined Retail were definitely better value for the Classic version but the cost of the basic from verdampftnochmal.de/ might be in your budget.
Just to say, in case anyone is unsure about ordering from them that I got my vapman from there with no real issues. It seemed to take a few days to get dispatched but I shot them a mail to to check and it arrived a couple of days later, with a free little container and magic flight mouthpiece thrown in.

DonMarteng

Guys, whats your favourite temp setting with the station?
Not a big temp stepper, currently staying at 4.2 and its great, but im interested in others opinions.

Really hope we will see Vapman 2.0 in the future with a station available for everyone!
Oh and happy to be a part of this exclusive club :)

vapman

Manufacturer
Hello everyone, here is quick update on whats happening regarding the relaunch of vapman.

First of all, Michael and David are still excited as ever about this thing. Thats most important.:)

They made the wise decision not to optain a CNC machining center straight away. A specialized manufacturer will supply the wooden parts for the first series. An own CNC machine will come in play as soon they feel ready for it. This allows more time amd energy to concentrate on the vapman itself. This a good and safe strategy, I think.
Meanwhile I have found a good solution to make all parts of vapman fully interchangeable. The changes are very subtile but together with the step of manufacturing the wooden parts on CNC machines, they will alter the production process a great deal. I am happy to have found such a simple and perfect solution. It took me a while, the most simple solution is always the hardest to find!

There is still plenty of work to be accomplished but I am positive the first units should come out by summer.

The relaunch of the Station will be and has to be the next step after getting vapman back on the road.

I haven't been to South-Tyrol yet, it will happen soon and I am looking very much forward to it, though.

Cheers,

vapman

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hello everyone, here is quick update on whats happening regarding the relaunch of vapman.

First of all, Michael and David are still excited as ever about this thing. Thats most important.:)

They made the wise decision not to optain a CNC machining center straight away. A specialized manufacturer will supply the wooden parts for the first series. An own CNC machine will come in play as soon they feel ready for it. This allows more time amd energy to concentrate on the vapman itself. This a good and safe strategy, I think.
Meanwhile I have found a good solution to make all parts of vapman fully interchangeable. The changes are very subtile but together with the step of manufacturing the wooden parts on CNC machines, they will alter the production process a great deal. I am happy to have found such a simple and perfect solution. It took me a while, the most simple solution is always the hardest to find!

There is still plenty of work to be accomplished but I am positive the first units should come out by summer.

The relaunch of the Station will be and has to be the next step after getting vapman back on the road.

I haven't been to South-Tyrol yet, it will happen soon and I am looking very much forward to it, though.

Cheers,

vapman
We need Vapman team(Vapmen) photo and member introduction :)) ! Glad to see this vaporizer company moves up from one man show :. Hopefully we also get to see cool and new things once the brain behind it all has more free time for tinkering . Cheers and all the best !

vapman

Manufacturer
We need Vapman team(Vapmen) photo and member introduction :)) ! Glad to see this vaporizer company moves up from one man show :. Hopefully we also get to see cool and new things once the brain behind it all has more free time for tinkering . Cheers and all the best !

It's funny but the three of us have never been in the same place at the same time. Michael was here in Switzerland twice and David once. I will be traveling to South-Tyrol this spring, it will be the first opportunity for taking a team photo. Team photo with stunning landscape in the background is coming! Btw. Michael and David can be seen on vapman.com.

Yes, having more free time for new things, that's my goal!:)

vapman

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
My walnut plain has been on the delivery path since Feb 5. Crossed the border yesterday so probably seven more days till arrival. Given me plenty of time to go back to the beginning of this forum and absorb all the wisdom within. Big thanks to Rene for his efforts to pass this on to the next gen. Be well everyone.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Thanks for the photos. Your family is very beautiful and distinguished! I am especially smitten with the the one on the far left in the top photo. (Oak?) My first walnut basic has been on its journey since Feb 5. Don’t think it’s lost, just really not in a hurry to get here.

After starting at the beginning of this thread and working my way toward the end I am more than ready to welcome the this little jewel into my life. Looking forward to what beauties the new team will have to offer this summer. Enjoy Spring everyone.

vaping herbs

The first new Vapman is available in the new store😍

I wonder if there is still the 10% discount for FC members?

Edit: and a borosilicate glass mouthpiece is now also available in the store

Last edited:
Top Bottom