• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

Dutch-Mic

A few weeks ago I received a midsection with slightly bigger holes, and a sieve. That combination gives me the best of both worlds: ultra-microdosing with awesome taste. Before receiving the sieve I used the Vapman less, because the regular oven size is too big for me, but now the Vapman is used frequently again!

I'm still amazed that the VM extracts so efficient, better than all the vapes I have used. Long live Vapman!

Dattisso

Spacevaper
@Gourmet and @Calendula, you lucky guys!
Gracious, the Amaranth Vapman. :drool::luv:
Are they basic or classic models? Because if I would purchase one, I choose for the classic model. Afraid to hurt the Purple Heart... :o
How different (if you can taste the difference) is the purple vapman flavor comparing to (e.g.) the pear wood?

@Dutch-Mic, good for you! :nod::tup:
I use the sieve more & more, because of the same reason as you do.

So, yes indeed
Vapman rulezzz!!!
😎🤘‼️

Gourmet

@Dattisso
These are classic ones.

As far as i know, René only does the basics for the special wood small series on explicit request.
There are woods with a stronger scent, e.g. cocobolo is such a wood, where it can be advantageous to have a mica layer.

I will leave the purple vampan untouched for the time being, i have the feeling it could be a good present for a very dear friend.:)

Perhaps @Calendula can give better information about the flavor. ;-)

Bolano

@Dattisso, I was lucky enough to get an Amaranth vapman. I took it for a test spin over the half term holidays and I can't distinguish any noticeable difference in the flavour compared to the other vapman.
I smoked the same herb in the amaranth, olive wood and yew tree. Any difference in flavour between those three is minimal imo. I'm sure someone with a more sensitive sense of taste might detect some subtle variations in flavour between the amaranth and others.

I can though tell you that whatever about the flavour of the Amaranth it looks stunning. The wood is darker than the photos show. Someone may have mentioned this before but the wood oxidises over time and darkens naturally. It's a dark rich purple colour like a fine glass of red wine. 🍷:p

Bolano

A nice little update on the vapman website https://vapman.ch/en

"Dear visitor​

I am pleased to announce that I have found the right successor to lead the Vapman. The story will go on!
A new website will be set up in the coming months, guaranteeing presence on social media and many new improvements.
In short: a lot will change.
We are currently in the process of setting up the new production facility to make the future of the Vapman as optimal as possible. Then you can, dear existing and future Customers, of course, buy new Vapmans again and admire them. Be curious!

Kind regards, your Vapman team"

I like the idea of a Vapman team!:clap:

Choices

What is the best way to do concentrates in the Vapman? I’d prefer not to combine it with herb as I do in the Mighty. Is the concentrate accessory worth ordering and if so has anyone found a site here in the States where it can be ordered? Thanks in advance!

MikeRotchHertz

What is the best way to do concentrates in the Vapman? I’d prefer not to combine it with herb as I do in the Mighty. Is the concentrate accessory worth ordering and if so has anyone found a site here in the States where it can be ordered? Thanks in advance!
Yes, there is a concentrate screen. As far as US vendors, vgoodiez is your guy but I don't believe he will have any in stock until his next shipment arrives.

The vapman is supposed to be excellent at hash but I've never tried it. I have tried shatter which worked ok, but I wouldn't want to put large pieces in there that can boil out or get the midsection too sticky

Bioboni

Traditional hash must be heated very hot so it's not a healthy long-term way to vape.

Also, removing remnants of vaped traditional hash irreparably damages the gold coating in the pan.

PuffItUp

Retailer
Its so nice to see Vapmans are going to be around again. I've missed this little microdoser so much. It was one of the first butane vapes that actually was challenging for me to use, and the challenge made it so much more fun. After about 10 sessions with it I started to get it down and quickly figured out why everyone else loved them so much.

Thanks to Scott @VGOODIEZ we have an amazing station to go with our set up at the shop.

EDIT:
The screens are the best way, I might be able to find one if you dm me and remind me. I'd be happy to throw it your way if you are in the US so you can try it out! We might not have any in our pile of screens anymore though

Top Bottom