• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

OF

Don't you just love when you already have high expectations and then they are surpassed.

While what you say is obviously true, I've been thinking how this relates the the VM. I think it might be unique or nearly so. With most vapes, which are 'machine made' and basically identical, the best we can hope for is ours will be as good as the others. That is not have a flaw of some sort needing attention. Zero chance it'll be exceptional?

VM, OTOH, is a hand made deal. Close enough to a 'work of art' to pass muster. We expect full function and quality (and it seems are never disappointed there) but because of a lot of factors we so often get 'a special one' that we kind of expect that......

Viva Vapman! The future looks brighter today than last week. The saga will continue. Those who yet don't have one (or even know it) will have the opportunity to join in.

Regards to all.

OF

Vaped2Space

Now the time has come to pass on some infos about what's happening with vapman. As you all know I am looking for a succession for vapman
and have been in contact with quite a few people from different countries and continents.

What are the problems?

- The first and main problem is that the production depends on me only.
- Since I'm making vapman the Swiss Franc went up 70% against the USD and Euro.
- Vapman is still conventionally produced, this isn't economical at all.
- Last but not least, I am getting older and need a change in my life.:)

What are the plans?

I met two young lads from South-Tirol (Northern Italy), they are very motivated and interested to carry vapman into a new future.
South-Tirol is very close to Switzerland and with all the surrounding Alps it looks very much like Switzerland.
We are planing to buy a CNC machine for producing the wooden parts and moving the whole production to South-Tirol.
This is also the right occasion to make some changes on vapman which a lot of people have suggested in the last 15 years.
Don't worry, vapman won't change much, just subtle things like making vapman cleanable by making the pan and the heat protection replaceable.
I am already working on this task and I will come up with a good solution!
Financing all this is also a big point. The good thing is that vapman stood the test of time, making it easier to find investors.
We are also planing to produce the vapman station, it is popular and makes vapman a very universal vaporizer.

Of course all this has to be done first and it will take some time to realize but we have a plan and that is a start.

My hope is to accomplish this in one years time.

I am looking forward to your thoughts and suggestions!

All the best to everyone,

vapman

This makes my heart happy!!

MikeRotchHertz

I agree with you 200%! :tup:
Have you noticed the subtle new shape at the end of the mouthpiece?
I find it very pleasant.
View attachment 2889
I've been doing lots of testing since I received it, and yes, this tip has a great feel to it. So glad to have it matching in olive. Anything plastic would be out of the question now.

Funny this is the first time I had to plug one of the airholes with a toothpick. I think it has to do with the density of the wood or finish. My walnut is basic and porous so the airflow is best wide open. The olive was almost too airy without one plugged.

SquirrelMaster

Now the time has come to pass on some infos about what's happening with vapman. As you all know I am looking for a succession for vapman
and have been in contact with quite a few people from different countries and continents.

What are the problems?

- The first and main problem is that the production depends on me only.
- Since I'm making vapman the Swiss Franc went up 70% against the USD and Euro.
- Vapman is still conventionally produced, this isn't economical at all.
- Last but not least, I am getting older and need a change in my life.:)

What are the plans?

I met two young lads from South-Tirol (Northern Italy), they are very motivated and interested to carry vapman into a new future.
South-Tirol is very close to Switzerland and with all the surrounding Alps it looks very much like Switzerland.
We are planing to buy a CNC machine for producing the wooden parts and moving the whole production to South-Tirol.
This is also the right occasion to make some changes on vapman which a lot of people have suggested in the last 15 years.
Don't worry, vapman won't change much, just subtle things like making vapman cleanable by making the pan and the heat protection replaceable.
I am already working on this task and I will come up with a good solution!
Financing all this is also a big point. The good thing is that vapman stood the test of time, making it easier to find investors.
We are also planing to produce the vapman station, it is popular and makes vapman a very universal vaporizer.

Of course all this has to be done first and it will take some time to realize but we have a plan and that is a start.

My hope is to accomplish this in one years time.

I am looking forward to your thoughts and suggestions!

All the best to everyone,

vapman

If you're doing a pre-order for an exotix and a vapstation I'll take one please :D.

OF

I didn't want to be greedy. If I can get more this could get dangerous. Loving those exotics.

Naw, you deserve more than one, you're a great person, right? They'll just have to make more, that's how the system is supposed to work. And you can always buy them under different names.....after all you're not even using your real name here, unless your father was named Master and named you Squirrel for reasons we can only guess. I'da picked 'Chess' for a given name myself in such a case.

OF

Bolano

I've got a few exotic woods, a few different yew versions and some classics but the pear basic with pom plastic mouthpiece seems to give the best flavour imo.

It might be simply because it's one of the more recent purchases or maybe the plastic mouthpiece but it's still surprising how different it tastes.

OF

I'm personally not a fan of plastic in most devices, but the pom mouthpieces are really nice. No weird feel or taste.

That's no doubt why that material was selected. Not low cost, ease of manufacture and so on that usually drives such choices.

Given the rest of the vape materials and construction, exactly what you'd expect? Most cool.

Regards to all.

OF

vapman

Manufacturer
If you're doing a pre-order for an exotix and a vapstation I'll take one please :D.

It is a bit early to take pre-orders as we are still at the very beginning of installing a new production. I will let you know here on FC as soon we are ready. Thank you for your interest!

Yesterday the two lads from South-Tyrol went to the bank asking for a loan in order to finance the CNC machine. Guess what? The bank is willing to grant a credit to these two very young guys of 20 years only! This is quite amazing to me, I didn't expect a bank giving such a big loan with such good conditions to two 20 year young men in order to finance the manufacturing of vaporizers! It looks like the time is perfectly right now for this, this is a good start to say the least.

vapman

Top Bottom