Vapman

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I received shipping notification this morning as well.
Yesterday it occurred to me that I should have added a glass mouthpiece to the order,
I emailed vapman if one could be added to the order,
they quickly replied that sorry it's already been packed - which is great even though i was immediately
disappointed.
However, I stumbled onto the info that the MFLB stems fit the vapman, and it does, and perfectly.
Looking forward to experimenting with it later...

Squidge

Butane powered
Took longer than I thought it would to sell the 29 units, it seemed like a good deal with the titanium stem.
It did take less than 24hrs and considering the time of year (post Xmas), I don't think they did that badly.

Also, the Vapman is a niche product within a niche market - dry herb vapes are still not mainstream devices (despite what we might like to think within this forum). Most people still prefer to combust their herb.

ugotmale

Your correct, hardly anyone has ever been interested in the stuff I wanted, except maybe the FW7!

I've been trying to land one of those since way before Christmas, I guess I'm used to the way they go within seconds of dropping.

coolbreeze

the Apple Vapmen
onemorething_title-550x308.jpg

*Requires a proprietary torch.

Squidge

Butane powered
I went basic: got one of the last Swiss pears and one of the first Italian olivewoods. Had to let the apples pass by this time but they sure are lovely. Can't wait to see some pics.
If I can figure out how to post pics, I'll willingly do it 👍

As I previously posted, I wasn't willing to pay £100+ for a Pear Basic and I still don't like Olive wood (even though I once swayed slightly towards getting one).

Come on @vapman , give us some more Pear and Walnut Vapmen (and other woods), please. 🙏 You've seen people (collectors) are willing to buy them... :nod: Though, don't do it too soon as I need to save up my pennies for it again lol 🪙🪙🐖

fanleaf

If I can figure out how to post pics, I'll willingly do it 👍

As I previously posted, I wasn't willing to pay £100+ for a Pear Basic and I still don't like Olive wood (even though I once swayed slightly towards getting one).

Come on @vapman , give us some more Pear and Walnut Vapmen (and other woods), please. 🙏 You've seen people (collectors) are willing to buy them... :nod: Though, don't do it too soon as I need to save up my pennies for it again lol 🪙🪙🐖
I haven't seen one in person, but from the pictures I think the olive wood Vapman looks really pretty.

Top Bottom