Vaphit Quartz Cap -

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Currently i own a dani v3, fusion, stunner and tempest, and vaphit x.

Yet i keep reaching for the cheapest of the batch.

oddjobold,
Reactions: endof3d

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Im really enjoying mine as well, I’ve seen a good amount of people not like the stem but I really enjoy it. I think it does a great job a cooling but is on the heavier side, I agree the Bambi tweezers do suck hot ass

I've been using wireless ball vapes for a while now, just got Vaphit's original Quartz Cap and I haven't used my ball vape for a week. I've been using no o-rings for the cap for maximum airflow, and to follow that theme I only use 1 o-ring to connect the stem to the bowl (the furthest one from the bowl). My next project is to get one of those all glass Dynavaps to use with the Vaphit Cap.

dottedgreenline,

borbjorbis

How's the signature on this vape? I love the ritual and flavor of the Convector, but it's starting to be a little too heady for my tastes. Just came across the Vaphit X and it seems like it has roughly the same ritual and form factor, so I'm curious how the high feels to people. Those who also have a Tempest, would love to hear your comparative thoughts.

borbjorbis,

kokolokokolokon

I share here a vaphit short video review I did. It is in spanish, but you can use the automatic subtitles in english (on this video the english subs are a little meh, but it is better than nothing :lol:).

I hope this can help someone

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D 5 +
USPS literally delivered my X kit to the other side of the continent. Live on the west coast of Canada and they delivered it to a address in southern Florida. WTF? Wes from 'Wesley pipes and more' has gone above and beyond to make things right. He treats his customers like family!

Question: Could someone please tell me the total length of the VH X with glass cap attached? Want to build a leather sleeve for it and can't fine dimensions anywhere. Thanks.
vhx.png

endof3d,

prayerplant

USPS literally delivered my X kit to the other side of the continent. Live on the west coast of Canada and they delivered it to a address in southern Florida. WTF? Wes from 'Wesley pipes and more' has gone above and beyond to make things right. He treats his customers like family!

Question: Could someone please tell me the total length of the VH X with glass cap attached? Want to build a leather sleeve for it and can't fine dimensions anywhere. Thanks.
vhx.png
I make it 125mm / 4.92" long

0xfalk

Butane powered weedmob
Got a vaphit lying around after I combisted several times with it. I‘ve read through your comments and now I’m starting to like it :)

I use a big single flame torch and heat the middle of the cap for around 20 seconds and only the top of the load looks scorched instead of the whole bowl.

How long do you heat it up when using pure hash? I got some mousse which has a good amount of plant matter in it so it probably won’t gunk up badly. Got some fresh frozen too which will probably cause a mess, but I wanna try it anyways..

kokolokokolokon

How long do you heat it up when using pure hash? I got some mousse which has a good amount of plant matter in it so it probably won’t gunk up badly. Got some fresh frozen too which will probably cause a mess, but I wanna try it anyways..
i use a triple flame for around 15-20 secs (i dont use to count :lol:). Great device for traditional hash

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
@kokolokokolokon

So my vaphit x has taken on a differnt life.

First i bought a Thermal Accumulator. It fits the vaphit x stem and looks like it was made for it. Loving that setup. The stem on its own provides good cooling

Eventually my TA will end up in a 3TM.

Then i tried hash in the vaphit bowl. Wow. Previous to this my dani v3 hi ti was my favourite hash device. I think i might have a new device. I used some hemp fibre first before loading hash. A smaller bowl seems to work well. I like it. Good hits.

I now have a selection of devices like this. I am using torches, while waiting for the Flare. Next week everything changes.

Radwin Bodnic

First i bought a Thermal Accumulator. It fits the vaphit x stem and looks like it was made for it. Loving that setup. The stem on its own provides good cooling
Don't the metal stem get super hot with the TA ?
Would you care to share a picture of the TA mounted on the Vaphit X stem ?
I thought about this setup but was afraid of the stem getting too hot to hold.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
It does get hot at the heater end, but not where you hold it.

Drawback from using with hash, two goes and i had to iso bath the whole thing. Messy. Always have this problem when using hash with all my vapes. Once i used this hash i probably wont buy anymore. It really is not great for vaping.

0xfalk

Butane powered weedmob
It does get hot at the heater end, but not where you hold it.

Drawback from using with hash, two goes and i had to iso bath the whole thing. Messy. Always have this problem when using hash with all my vapes. Once i used this hash i probably wont buy anymore. It really is not great for vaping.
Have you tried using wool or concentrate pads?

I always put some vape wool in the bowl before putting in hash, with this I gotta clean way less.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I put hemp fibre in to start with and hash on top.

When i can be bothered ill try again with putting hemp fibre on top as well.
Fwiw I find regular Leb/Moroccan just kind of dries out, leading desiccated mouse droppings that just drop out. It's very possible I'm using inferior product, but it does the job for me.

Perfect_Speed4069,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Fwiw I find regular Leb/Moroccan just kind of dries out, leading desiccated mouse droppings that just drop out. It's very possible I'm using inferior product, but it does the job for me.

I have some moroccan hash called "lamoss" it seems to melt and go everywhere, then set really hard. Its a pain to clean, but does taste quite nice.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I have some moroccan hash called "lamoss" it seems to melt and go everywhere, then set really hard. Its a pain to clean, but does taste quite nice.
At the risk of sounding like an unreconstructed Tankie, I'll admit to favouring stuff that makes the most of poor quality/inferior raw materials.
I should know this already I guess, but have you tried hash in a terpcicle or a device like a lamart piro? convection heavy is my preferred method of hash consumption (except the vapman and combusting, obv)

Perfect_Speed4069,
Reactions: Rodney
Top Bottom