Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

//////

i already have a ben wilson 6 arm bubbler, so i don't think i will go for the hydratree. is this reasonable? i was wondering why there was a price difference between the hydracirc and showerdome? is it just the complexity of the perc? i'm leaning more towards the hydracirc or the hydraline. wishing i had enough money to just get all of the options.

edit: sorry if any of these questions have been answered already! im searching this thread to double check!

//////,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Ok my Sovereignty pros! I bought a new piece to fit the cloud with. I ordered one piece but was sent another. Should I be happy an take the piece or should I scream bloody murder for a refund or the original piece I ordered. Thanks. And yea the first one was priced $335 shipped second one was $360 shipped

Here's the piece I ordered a SG 60mm bent neck upgrid

And here's same piece I believe except sandblasted rings and it seems the neck is not bent as much as the first one.

MarvC,
I can't imagine that the slight difference in the bent neck will make any noticeable difference in the performance of the tube. :ninja: I would recommend (as the ever wise OBG suggested) the use of a 45 degree adapter however to avoid any "joint stress". I would be a little bummed that a different piece showed up other than what you expected, so maybe let the dealer (or whatever) know of the difference and see if he'll send you back $20.00 or give you some credit towards another piece. (adapter or accessory)

In any event: Happy Vaping!! I love my 60mm bent neck! :love:

:peace:

*Edit: That was weird. I removed your pics to save space and FC put me in a quote box with ya! :shrug:

Bluntcrush,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Cloud arrived with tree perc -- but no extra ELBs even though I used coupon :( I knew I should have said something in the comments. Maybe they shipped separately idk :shrug:

All I can say is wow...this thing hits like a beast...and the rips taste amazing. Well done :clap:

The hydratree is thick quality glass with no defects...very nice.

This was the vaporizing experience I have always been looking for, thanks stonemonkey55 and all the others who made this possible -- i will be spreading the word

Maj, really sorry about that. If you fill in a support ticket we will have those ELBs sent to you immediately.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope your head is in the clouds today :)

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
i already have a ben wilson 6 arm bubbler, so i don't think i will go for the hydratree. is this reasonable? i was wondering why there was a price difference between the hydracirc and showerdome? is it just the complexity of the perc? i'm leaning more towards the hydracirc or the hydraline. wishing i had enough money to just get all of the options.

edit: sorry if any of these questions have been answered already! im searching this thread to double check!

I have the same bub, and I went with the showerdome (one of the last actual pre orders) just to add a different style perc. they each have their own hit style tho and i love them equally

JDSupreme,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
DSC_1646.jpg

So the second package arrived today with my HydraLine. Here is a side by side with my original ShowerDome that came with my Cloud package (I had no choice at that time). Like Turk my first impression was that the inline was smaller and lighter. But not only is it taller it is also heavier: showerdome is 293g vs 348g for the inline. But I agree that it "feels" lighter and more fragile.

Have to go out so only have a quick first impression....yow! Very smooth and effortless draw. Easy, short pulls will do just nicely it would seem.

What is SCARY is how "tippy" it is. There is no obvious good way to deal with it off the Cloud. Mine wobbles on a flat surface so I just emptied it out and laid it down for now. Very interested to hear ideas of how to keep it safe, but available when not in actual use.

Another one "Out of the park" VapeXhale!

Marvc

Pound a nail in the table you use wrap nail with cloth. Boom! Haha haven't done this but it is an option if you have a crappy end table or coffee table.

Marvc,

bridgesoid

Hi Stonemonkey,

I live in Australia (220/240v) and received my preorder link on November 2nd 2011 but was advised not to order the cloud until a stable safe overseas version was available. Is an international version still on the cards? Are preorders still going to be honored for those of us overseas who placed them 2+ years ago?

Thanks a lot for your time :-)

bridgesoid,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
What is SCARY is how "tippy" it is. There is no obvious good way to deal with it off the Cloud. Mine wobbles on a flat surface so I just emptied it out and laid it down for now. Very interested to hear ideas of how to keep it safe, but available when not in actual use.

I empty mine out and lay it on it's side as well. I feel like that is the safest way to deal with the HydraLine.

Slightly Medicated,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
what about getting one of the stands made like this one from deadfootdesigns.com for your hydraline? He'll take custom orders...

UcqRm.jpg

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hi Stonemonkey,

I live in Australia (220/240v) and received my preorder link on November 2nd 2011 but was advised not to order the cloud until a stable safe overseas version was available. Is an international version still on the cards? Are preorders still going to be honored for those of us overseas who placed them 2+ years ago?

Hi Stonemonkey,

Yes, we will honor your pre-order :)

stonemonkey55,

The Maj

Maj, really sorry about that. If you fill in a support ticket we will have those ELBs sent to you immediately.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope your head is in the clouds today :)

Will do thanks stonemonkey55! I have been experimenting all night :science: up high in the clouds -- really satisfied with my purchase.

The Maj,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Anyone know the code for the free ELB's? I was combing backwards, and having trouble finding the original post.

jambandphan03,

SD_haze

what about getting one of the stands made like this one from deadfootdesigns.com for your hydraline? He'll take custom orders...

UcqRm.jpg
Definitely seems like the way to go for the Hydraline.
If you don't need cloud grooves, you could get a mini for a base $10 :]

My evolver hydratube on the other hand feels so stable with that fat bottom lip I'm planning on getting a stand without a hydratube holder and just cloud grooves & an e-pick slot :science:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I do like that extra security of the post being in there, if I bump it, it's not going to just topple over. I am enjoying having the elb spots too, keeps them from rolling off my desk.

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Thanks Stu! Is that good with any purchase? I can order a 4pk and get 8 free ones? I hope so, that's a sweet deal!

jambandphan03,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
For our FuckCombustion members and fans, here is the coupon code for you guys.

When checking out, please enter "VXLOVESFC" - You will receive twice as many ELBs (8) as our High Times readers.

It's not clear to me in this post if it's for any purchase or not. It doesn't hurt to try.

Stu,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I am unclear too, I just got my Cloud a few weeks ago, also bought extra ELBs (some are too fat to fit in the Cloud) and a Tshirt. Didn't have the FC code then. I guess I'll hold off on another purchase until it's more clear.

jambandphan03,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
It's not clear to me in this post if it's for any purchase or not. It doesn't hurt to try.

When I ordered my HydraLine I put in the cupon code at checkout and also mentioned StoneMonkey's post on FC in the Comments section. And as I recall from the High Times ad the extra ELBs coupon was to be used along with your next VapeXhale purchase (not only the Cloud).

It can't hurt to try. They are a generous bunch, especially to loyal customers.

At any rate, it worked for me and now I've got 14 ELBs. The "new" ones appear to be exactly like the old ones, but all fit snug to loose. with no jamming needed.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . If you don't need cloud grooves, you could get a mini for a base $10 . . .

I'm not sure I would go with the mini for the HydraLine. I have the standard 5x7" stand for my HydraCirc, with an unevenly weighted piece I wouldn't want anything smaller. Safer to kick for the additional $10.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

turk

turk
...the hydraline could def. use a base/stand...I too leave it on it's side...this thing is the smoothest, easiest, hitting HT.

Marvc

$1100 for a peyote pillar? Yay or nay. And how is it with the cloud? Is it overkill?

Thx

Marvc,
Top Bottom