Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

//////

after lurking this thread for a while now, i think it is time that i gather up a cloud fund and purchase one. watching the videos and reading all these responses to the vaporizer have convinced me! the hardest part might be deciding which hydratube to go with...

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
after lurking this thread for a while now, i think it is time that i gather up a cloud fund and purchase one. watching the videos and reading all these responses to the vaporizer have convinced me! the hardest part might be deciding which hydratube to go with...

You really can't go wrong with any of the choices. Plus you can always pick up other HT types or other glass setups to use with the Cloud alone. Much versatility=much joy. The sooner you get on board the sooner you'll join us in the Cloud...

Sinclue,
Reactions: //////

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Still debating which package to go with.
How did you guys make a decision on which glass to go with?
I might just play eenie meenie miney mo soon...

I asked my wife which one she liked better. (she doesn't medicate). She said, ooooh the tree one looks cooler. That's how I decided.

---------------

This weekend I gotta go away from Friday and Saturday, how am I going to be away from my lovely Cloud? I only have a WISPR. I could really use a Pax right now, LOL :-)

Also, someone mentioned that they remove their ELB between hits, and I've been doing this as well. Much better, many thanks for the suggestion. Cause now I am not rushing. What also helps is when the ELB becomes easy to remove, etc.

newVaper420,
Reactions: t-dub

Espo

I too am about to purchase this state of the art vaporizer, after using the EQ since it was released years ago. I think this will be more than just a step up! lol But like ///// above, i'm not sure which HT to purchase and as of now I think it's just all about aesthetics? I mean, they all do the same thing, just differently, or I suppose it's not a very big deal? I never used my EQ with glass/water so I anticipating big things, like much smoother cooler hits to start. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and soon will be joining the revolution.

From what I gathered, what glass you choose is all about personal preference, I am going to take newVapor's idea and ask my girlfriend what she likes better. She always helps me decide which watch to buy when shown 3-4 choices (yes I have an expensive Swiss watch obsession/hobby too).

I just don't know If I should show her the hydraline to make a decision, not sure if that's my cup of tea. Also what's up with the showerdome and vertigo? I don't see much talk about them...

Espo,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Heard back from Bryan who informed me that the HT was shipped in a separate package. I'm sure they feel that is the best way, but it is confusing to not get both numbers or any indication that there are separate packages . . .

It is quite possible that the items are shipped from different locations, using different systems. The Cloud itself is shipped from the contract manufacturer. The HT's, ELB's, shirts, botanicals could all ship from the same point, but that would mean that VXL was using the contractor for inventory staging too, i.e., VXL is paying suppliers to ship to the contractor which receives/stocks/fulfills those items too. That's all additional expense that might be avoided by drop shipping or at least mitigated by using a less expensive aggregation/fulfillment point.

Integrating a multi-point transaction is very expensive assuming it's even an option. If the transaction is multi-point, it would be advisable for VXL to make clear that the order ships in separate parcels from separate locations, and that tracking is not an option for certain items.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: max

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Espo:
Circs is probably a bit more durable than Trees. Circs will fire bubbles at random size from 0 to how much you pull (because of vertical slits). Slow pulls offer more diffusion than trees, fast pulls are stormy.

Trees are beautiful and will fire same sized medium bubbles (because of horizontal slits) and fast pulls will make more of these medium bubbles. That will make wall of uniform bubbles and so more diffusion with faster pulls. With slow speed they will not bubble much visually and offer less diffusion.

I would be happiest to have them both, they seem to be perfert complementary percs. Circs with decreasing diffusion and trees with increasing as pull speed increases. Circs with random sized bubbles and trees with uniform sized.

But I'm too broke to have both, I will probably go circ.

Espo

Espo:
Circs is probably a bit more durable than Trees. Circs will fire bubbles at random size from 0 to how much you pull (because of vertical slits). Slow pulls offer more diffusion than trees, fast pulls are stormy.

Trees are beautiful and will fire same sized medium bubbles (because of horizontal slits) and fast pulls will make more of these medium bubbles. That will make wall of uniform bubbles and so more diffusion with faster pulls. With slow speed they will not bubble much visually and offer less diffusion.

Thanks for the info! Your the man!! I'm sure everyone else who has yet to purchase will take this advise too.

So I was just showing my girlfriend the different glass to choose from while we get ready for work and of course she likes the SSFG HydraLine, so then I said "what would your second choose be" she said the circs followed by the tree. And she doesn't even medicate.

Espo,

turk

turk
....after a night of "testing" I must say the hydraline is wicked....mind you this is NOT as solid a piece as the others...it's not as dense, and the weight difference is very apparent...you are going to have to be more careful with this piece...but it is worth it....man is it worth it...how?...one...it's easier to hit...way easier...I admit it took me a few "sessions" to develop my technique with the hydracirc...not being a "glass" guy (although I smoked more than 45 years) I may have took longer than most to get comfortable with the hydracirc....there's NO learning curve with this baby...it is consistent...it is much smaller than you think (at least than I thought) after seeing the picture)...and it's definitely not as "thick a piece of glass" as the others...but in terms of usability, drawing power, (it's even EASIER to clean) aesthetics....this thing smokes!

JCat

Accessory Maker
I also have 2 Clouds. Can't bear the thought of one breaking down and being without. (I don't think a 3rd is quite called for though :))

For those of you waiting for Cloud availability without HT, I'm not sure it will be worth buying just a base without a HydraTube as I don't think it will be that much cheaper (The #'s down the grapevine I believe are around $399 for just a base unit once that is offered ... be better off getting a unit with HT and selling the HT)

JCat,

Troi

It is quite possible that the items are shipped from different locations, using different systems. The Cloud itself is shipped from the contract manufacturer. The HT's, ELB's, shirts, botanicals could all ship from the same point, but that would mean that VXL was using the contractor for inventory staging too, i.e., VXL is paying suppliers to ship to the contractor which receives/stocks/fulfills those items too. That's all additional expense that might be avoided by drop shipping or at least mitigated by using a less expensive aggregation/fulfillment point.

Integrating a multi-point transaction is very expensive assuming it's even an option. If the transaction is multi-point, it would be advisable for VXL to make clear that the order ships in separate parcels from separate locations, and that tracking is not an option for certain items.

I just wanted to update everyone on our shipping process. First all of products ship from the same location. The methodology in which some of the recent orders have shipped will not be the norm going forward.

With the opening of the store, it was the first time we added brand new SKU's with our fullfillment company. (Individual HT's, HydraLine Package, ECT) fullfillment is a process two systems come together to tell the kind folks that package up everything and send them out for us.

When they went to package some of the recent transactions our packing slip listed SKU's that were not in there system, so they did not ship those items until this was cleared up by our IT Director and theirs. In the future when someone orders per say a hydra tube, and also some ez bowls they will all ship together under the same tacking ID and box.

Additionally I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words! Happy Clouding!

oldiebutgoodie

. . . First all of products ship from the same location . . . fullfillment is a process two systems come together to tell the kind folks that package up everything and send them out for us. When they went to package some of the recent transactions our packing slip listed SKU's that were not in there system . . .

So my speculation that the shipments were multi-point, was incorrect. What was accurate is that VXL has been using non-integrated transaction systems, hence the customer confusion. Thanks Troi for clearing that up. IMHO, in the future this is the kind of thing that is good to alert customers to in advance, avoids customer satisfaction churn.

oldiebutgoodie,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
Hmm.. has me contemplating a second. I kind of feel gluttonous buying a second when some people are still trying to get their first, though. I think if they keep the inventory stable I'll go ahead and do it. I just don't want to deprive or delay anyone else...

GReYAReA,

oldiebutgoodie

Hmm.. has me contemplating a second. I kind of feel gluttonous buying a second when some people are still trying to get their first, though. I think if they keep the inventory stable I'll go ahead and do it. I just don't want to deprive or delay anyone else...

Nah, go ahead and pull the trigger. I imagine that all the posts about peeps buying back-up Clouds has the VXL boys dancing a jig. But if it helps, I'm happy to give you absolution. :D

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Espo

So I am ready to place an order for a Circs but I am having second thoughts.
$500 is a lot of money to me, which I am ready to spend on a Vaporizer, but I need piece of mind.

EDIT: I posted some false information and I wanted to remove it before other members read it and believed it.

Troi sent me a PM and gave me a call to clear this all up.

Thanks!

Espo,

turk

turk
....well that's certanly good to hear...this is one company going in the right direction...anyone purchaing a hydraline will certainly be impressed with vapexhale...

turk,

Troi

So I am ready to place an order for a Circs but I am having second thoughts.
$500 is a lot of money to me, which I am ready to spend on a Vaporizer, but I need piece of mind.

I have been asking Cloud owners how they like it, what they dont like, etc. I've been talking to 2 people who have had issues with their cloud (one was a few months old, the other a few weeks old), quit working. After long waits and headaches from customer service they had their units replaced under warranty. I am also speaking with another guy who had his Cloud for a little over a year and it broke on him (says it turns on, lights up but NO HEAT), he contacted customer service multiple times with no response and finally when they did respond they told him his warranty was up, and refused to fix it and told him to purchase another Cloud (this right here could be a deal breaker for me).

This makes me VERY nervous, I dont want to spend $500+ on a vape and be 'screwed' when something happens to it (i'm talking product failure, not user failure). I understand electronics fail from time to time, nothing can be perfect forever. I also understand there are MANY members here who own a perfectly fine Cloud. But like i said, $500 is a lot of money to me, and if I buy a cloud I dont want to be jerked around trying to have the product fixed/replaced if need be.

Sorry for the slightly 'negative' post, but I am doing as much homework and research as possible like I do with any other high dollar purchase I make. There is no question the Cloud is an amazing vaporizer, possibly one of the BEST in the industry, but what scares me is after the sale customer service and warranty.

There are inconsistencies in your sources statements. First of all, there is not one single production cloud on the market that is over a year old. Secondly since I review every return case in the history of VXL, this scenario has not happened, so your source is misinformed. Finally all of our returns are handled in a timley manner and I think you have been misled in general regarding the warranty.

Troi,
Reactions: Marvc

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
The Cloud loves TGA strains :) I'm actually sippin on some Ace of Spades myself. Cheers @Shrike!

No secret to SM55 I smoke all organic and mostly TGA. Some of my favorites are his Apollo13 BX, Cheese Quake (on the cheese side, unlike most), third dimension, jack the ripper, vortex, and for taste agent orange.

IAmKrazy2,

Espo

There are inconcistencies in your sources statements. First of all, there is not one single production cloud on the market that is over a year old. Secondly since I review every return case in the history of VXL, this scenario has not happened, so your source is misinformed. Secondly all of our returns are handled in a timley manner and I think have been mislead in general regarding the warranty.

I really appriciate the phone call and thank you for clearing up my issues/questios.

I was misinformed by a few people, quite frankly I am not sure why they would 'lie' to me about their problems with the Cloud (maybe they are not a fan of the Cloud and want to persuade my future purchase).

Once again, Thank you Troi for calling me and answering all my questions.

Espo,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I really appriciate the phone call and thank you for clearing up my issues/questios.

I was misinformed by a few people, quite frankly I am not sure why they would 'lie' to me about their problems with the Cloud (maybe they are not a fan of the Cloud and want to persuade my future purchase).

Once again, Thank you Troi for calling me and answering all my questions.

Sweet, that's awesome. So did you order? And if so, which one did you get?

---------------

I checked my bank account today, no HydraLine for me, but hopefully around Christmas time (like I said before). :-).

I need to get a PAX first before a second HydraTube :-).

newVaper420,

SD_haze

Does anyone use something besides a cork or paper towels to plug the cloud's hydratube's bottom joint for cleaning w/ isopropyl alcohol?

I was thinking wrapped aluminum foil could work, maybe secured with a rubber band.

SD_haze,

SD_haze

I use a #3 rubber stopper, from the local hardware store.
I guess I'm put off by exposing rubber/cork to a highly abbrasive solvent. Just occurred to me that a 18mm ground glass "stopper" would be perfect for a long soak, but would need one that is flat so it could stand vertically.

I can see if you're cleaning every day or so that you could do an extremely quick wash to minimize exposure, but regular cleaning is tricky with my living situation and I need to do a long soak :\

This one on ALT might work
Only $12 (plus their shipping prices >.<)
ALT-04-01-10-38.jpg

I think an optional vapexhale accessory with a 18mm male glass joint and something wide and stable for the cloud to stand up on would be very neat.
Or maybe a deadfootdesign accessory, if they have their hands full :p

SD_haze,
Reactions: Kief

The Maj

Cloud arrived with tree perc -- but no extra ELBs even though I used coupon :( I knew I should have said something in the comments. Maybe they shipped separately idk :shrug:

All I can say is wow...this thing hits like a beast...and the rips taste amazing. Well done :clap:

The hydratree is thick quality glass with no defects...very nice.

This was the vaporizing experience I have always been looking for, thanks stonemonkey55 and all the others who made this possible -- i will be spreading the word

Top Bottom