Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
After having the Cloud with HydraCirc for about a month now I'd like to update by saying this is with out a doubt one of the best purchases I have made in my life. It has lived up to the hype (a rarity) and then some. Not much sense in posting a bunch of reasons why I love this thing so much. So many people have already done a great job of that already.

I have a low to medium tolerance and one ELB, 3/4 full sends me as far away as I would like to be. Of course using a combination of TimeWreck and Ace of Spades doesn't hurt! Two of my favorite medications that work great together. The tastes are amazing and the smoothness of the rips is so gratifying!

SM55 and the rest of the Vapexhale team:::::Thank you very, very much for seeing your dream through to reality! We all dreamt along with you while it was all still "vaporware" and now it has become the reality of being real and tangible VaporWare! Thanks again...you have a customer for the life of your business....hope it's a looong life! :clap:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'll say it's a game changer, my oil rigs have gone unused (by me) since I got the cloud!! I get such potent hits from it, from flowers, that I have not wanted to take dabs since I got it. I am also clearing out some of my surplus vaping supplies, that seem pretty irrelevant to me now. I plan to keep some of it, for when I do decide to use that stuff again, but right now, the Cloud takes care of my needs. I am working on a Pax right now too, which to me looks to be the closest thing to a "portable cloud" on the market. If VXL ever decides to take on portables, I will be on board for sure! And I love the hydracirc, haven't been disappointed in any way with it.

Espo

I'll say it's a game changer, my oil rigs have gone unused (by me) since I got the cloud!! I get such potent hits from it, from flowers, that I have not wanted to take dabs since I got it. I am also clearing out some of my surplus vaping supplies, that seem pretty irrelevant to me now. I plan to keep some of it, for when I do decide to use that stuff again, but right now, the Cloud takes care of my needs. I am working on a Pax right now too, which to me looks to be the closest thing to a "portable cloud" on the market. If VXL ever decides to take on portables, I will be on board for sure! And I love the hydracirc, haven't been disappointed in any way with it.

I don't have the cloud yet but I do own the Pax and I will say its freakin amazing! Such potent hits, and you an mix some oil/wax/hash (i call toppings) in with the flowers for a crazy potent blend. I highly recommend it.

Shrike

Funny about the Pax...starting reading about it about two weeks ago and took the plunge because I wanted a portable to go along with the Cloud. Had a Magic Flight from a year ago, but never got into it as much as I wanted to and sold it right after I got my Cloud.

Got an onyx Pax 3 days ago. Started using it yesterday and was expecting to be disappointed in the taste and clouds it could produce next to the Cloud. However...to my surprise...it produces great clouds (on medium setting...my preferred so far), and the taste and smoothness, though not up to Cloud standards, is MUCH better than I thought it would be! I've done two full ovens over the last 2 days it does the job quite nicely. It is definitely going to keep me quite medicated when I need it on the road or about town.

I am very satisfied with my Pax and now (for me), I have the ultimate home and portable vapes for the time being.

Shrike

Good to hear Pax performs well Shrike, I have the feeling most vapes I try from now on will be compared to the quality of the Cloud. The bar has been raised!

I agree, Jam...the Cloud is a fantastic addition to the Vapeing world and all home units will have to be measured against it. And for me at least, I think the Pax has raised the bar also...it looks like something from Apple...it feels heavy in your hand like something should that is good quality...not a cheap piece of plastic....love that it isn't filled with buttons and digital readouts. It's simple...easy to use...stealthy as hell...and most of all quite effective for vapeing.

It's a great time to be in the world of Vapeing...and that's quite a statement from someone who has combusted all of his life (multiple decades involved here) :)

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Like most here I think the Cloud is a major improvement in the Vaping world. So you can imagine how I felt when I experienced a Major Bummer...I ordered one of the HydraLine HTs just moments after the new shop went online last Thursday. I remembered that StoneMonkey had provided a code for extra ELBs for us FC members so I mentioned that in the comments. Got my tracking notice yesterday and the package arrived today....BUT NO HydraLine HT, just two packs of ELBs (8).

Contacted them via website and phone, but no response so far.

As it happens this was only a half day at work for me today and I was excited to get home to my new glass. Instead it would appear that I've paid $260 for 8 ELBs which I thought were going to be free!

:huh:

Sinclue,
I am contemplating placing an order tonight but can't decide on which style HT to go with. I wasn't planning on spending $500 on a vaporizer but after reading and watching I don't know if I will be happy with anything else.

Which one do you think is more durable and easiest to clean? This will be my first 'bubbler' glass piece and my second vaporizer (currently have the Pax).

I ended up going with the hydracirc b/c I like its look and b/c I already have a tree perc (but it's not a hydratube). This will be my first cloud/hydratube. I assumed that the tree would be more difficult to clean than the circ (b/c of the arms), but nV420's method sounds pretty simple to me.

During my research, I found an article on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_pipe_percolator

Super basic, but it gave this noob a nice intro to the wild world of percs. Any other reference suggestions are appreciated!

MacRadish

Like most here I think the Cloud is a major improvement in the Vaping world. So you can imagine how I felt when I experienced a Major Bummer...I ordered one of the HydraLine HTs just moments after the new shop went online last Thursday. I remembered that StoneMonkey had provided a code for extra ELBs for us FC members so I mentioned that in the comments. Got my tracking notice yesterday and the package arrived today....BUT NO HydraLine HT, just two packs of ELBs (8).

Contacted them via website and phone, but no response so far.

As it happens this was only a half day at work for me today and I was excited to get home to my new glass. Instead it would appear that I've paid $260 for 8 ELBs which I thought were going to be free!

:huh:

Does tracking show delievered? Might be still on its way.

FWIW, I mentioned to Bryan some funky coupon code behavior during my recent checkout and he advised the coupon code for the free ELBs is for when you actually buy a Cloud package. I think you're ahead of the game. :-)

MacRadish,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
In the past they have shipped extra ELBs separate from the rest of the order. You should get your HydraLine soon, Sinclue.

:peace:

Stu,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I got my ELB's a week before my cloud, and it upset me too, as it seemed I was being shipped the entire package, but that wasn't what I got. They ship things separate, and it is a little confusing, but the part that bothers me is the most important piece, you don't get tracking for it, unless you contact customer service and have them look it up. I am sure this process will smooth out over time, but it can be a little allarming when you are expecting a high dollar item and all you get is screens. ( I am not bashing VXL in any way here, just stating my opinion about the shipping method)

jambandphan03,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I have a request. You guys with the new hydralines, can you stick a pencil up into the joint and let me know how deep the joint is? Actually if anyone with other tubes wants to take few seconds and measure the depth of the joint I would be very grateful. Thanks!!

Tstat,

Sinclue

Does tracking show delievered? Might be still on its way.

FWIW, I mentioned to Bryan some funky coupon code behavior during my recent checkout and he advised the coupon code for the free ELBs is for when you actually buy a Cloud package. I think you're ahead of the game. :-)

Haven't checked actual tracking(says its down for the moment), but the delivery person handed me the package and the number matches the one sent by VapeXhale.

My recollection from StoneMonkey's post was that the code was for ELBs with your next order. Don't recall that it had to be for Cloud purchase only, but you could be right. In any case I've got 8 more now.

Hope others are right about sending them in different shipments, although I can't imagine 8 ELBs couldn't fit in the same box with an HT. And why send the lesser value item first? Can't imagine they'd think that's what folks are eagerly anticipating. "Oh boy, oh boy my new ELBs are here!...and, oh yeah, the HydraLine came too" :\

Sinclue,

Sinclue

Heard back from Bryan who informed me that the HT was shipped in a separate package. I'm sure they feel that is the best way, but it is confusing to not get both numbers or any indication that there are separate packages. Additionally one has been delivered and the other only has the "electronic shipping info received" tag...same date.

Naturally the one delivered first is the one expected least. :lol:

I am interested in "Turk"s comment: looks very different from picture.

Turk, can you elaborate?

Sinclue,

The Maj

Very excited, got shipping conf last night -- have a cloud + hydratree on its way plus hopefully 8 extra ELBs...i put in the coupon but didn't mention anything in comments.

Any vids of the hydraline being milked available???

Anti-Flag

Hey Maj, me too! I went with the cloud + evolver circ though. Do you think the trees offer more diffusion? I just liked the look of the circ and wanted as little diffusion as possible, plus I think the tree might be a tad taller (1"?). I didn't get any feedback from the discount code either, but it seems to take it so i'm pretty sure that's normal.

Really looking forward to this...i was shocked to see the new website and stock! Vapexhale, you've done it again! You will soon be king and top the popularity of the Volcano easily. I'm spreading the word!

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
After having the Cloud with HydraCirc for about a month now I'd like to update by saying this is with out a doubt one of the best purchases I have made in my life. It has lived up to the hype (a rarity) and then some. Not much sense in posting a bunch of reasons why I love this thing so much. So many people have already done a great job of that already.

I have a low to medium tolerance and one ELB, 3/4 full sends me as far away as I would like to be. Of course using a combination of TimeWreck and Ace of Spades doesn't hurt! Two of my favorite medications that work great together. The tastes are amazing and the smoothness of the rips is so gratifying!

SM55 and the rest of the Vapexhale team:::::Thank you very, very much for seeing your dream through to reality! We all dreamt along with you while it was all still "vaporware" and now it has become the reality of being real and tangible VaporWare! Thanks again...you have a customer for the life of your business....hope it's a looong life! :clap:

The Cloud loves TGA strains :) I'm actually sippin on some Ace of Spades myself. Cheers @Shrike!

SD_haze

Hey Maj, me too! I went with the cloud + evolver circ though. Do you think the trees offer more diffusion? I just liked the look of the circ and wanted as little diffusion as possible, plus I think the tree might be a tad taller (1"?). I didn't get any feedback from the discount code either, but it seems to take it so i'm pretty sure that's normal.

Really looking forward to this...i was shocked to see the new website and stock! Vapexhale, you've done it again! You will soon be king and top the popularity of the Volcano easily. I'm spreading the word!
I'd think the trees actually offer less diffusion at a medium/high water level. Simply because its holes are bigger, producing bigger bubbles.

The bigger the bubble, the less surface area is exposed to the water, the less diffusion.

But don't fret if you want minimal diffusion, even though the circ will produce smaller bubbles, all you have to do is simply fill the water level to just at or above the top of the slits and you will have a very very minimally diffused hit.

:tup:

On a side note:
RE: my destroyed cloud...
Should have a new unit in my hands this week :razz:

Espo

Still debating which package to go with.
How did you guys make a decision on which glass to go with?
I might just play eenie meenie miney mo soon...

Espo,

Jmiknuk

I love my cloud! High school high off two bowls. I love how its the cleanest and most effecient vape ever and all the possibilities for attachements is endless! And I stopped smoking and only use this. I'm a medical patient and this is the first vaporizer to make me want to quit smoking. It's been a pleasure watching this awesome company (Vapexhale) grow and it's been an awesome ride so far! I'm in no way connected to vapexhale and I hate writing reviews. And this isnt a review. Its a thank you letter. Thank you Vapexhale for finally making the lambo of vaporizers!

Top Bottom