Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Sometimes I am. Once I start going I am kind of like a machine, I just keep going until I am finished, or feel satisfied. Like todays :p

sxkal1.gif

Last edited:

SplitFing3r

So since discreteness is important for me when it comes to receiving the vape, i was wondering if the packaging that i saw on the indiegogo site will be placed in a plain brown box or if it will be blatantly obvious that it is a vaporizer. Thanks and sorry if this question has already been answered.

I'm pretty sure it will delivered by this guy:
stoner-791927.jpg

And he'll pass that sweet ass bamboo bong around to all your neighbors :D

But no I'm pretty sure it will be a plain box to protect the epic VapeXhale box inside!

Hey, that "bamboo bong" is actually my didgeridoo, and the only people that call it "bambu" are the Warray aborigines of the Adelaide River region. But in actuality, it's a "martba," hand-crafted by the Mayali aborigines of the Alligator Rivers region. Anyone with half a brain knows that. And btw it took years to master the circular breathing technique needed to play it properly. And btw again, the only reason I deliver EVOs, aside from the good feeling I get from helping people, is to pay for the hair transplant I need for a thicker, more lustrous soul patch. So stop the stereotypical douchebaggery, k?
Sincerely,
Shuffles Sofreeley
P.S. To maintain your privacy during deliveries, I always remain discreet, and wear this to conceal my dreads from those who might otherwise be prejudiced:
$(KGrHqFHJC0E-P-jLtkHBP)9mivLfw~~60_35.JPG

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
So since discreteness is important for me when it comes to receiving the vape, i was wondering if the packaging that i saw on the indiegogo site will be placed in a plain brown box or if it will be blatantly obvious that it is a vaporizer. Thanks and sorry if this question has already been answered.

Do a "hold for pickup" either at your college local post office, or hometown post office. Doesn't cost anything extra.

Hold For Pickup
Customers can pick up valuable and perishable merchandise at a designated Post Office.

Notes
  • Packages can be picked up within 15 days depending on product selected (5 days for Priority Mail Express)
Offered for:

gigaurora

I hate to be the one to say it but who cares about the white versions? lol He said the black was good to go!!! So its the 24th of September, stop with the teasing and tell us the date!!!
seconded, you can send my black model any day Stoned Monkey, mum's the word ;)

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I'm hoping before Christmas, after PS4 release?
Hell anything before 2014 would be fine with me. Cant wait!

Live-N-Learn,

2 Paces

But given what we know, I don't expect to actually have my hands on a delivered package til... mid November at the earliest?

What do we know that makes you think that?

(not doubting you, I'm just curious)

2 Paces,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
We're still tracking for an October release although we haven't pin pointed a date yet. The release date will be official once we give final approval on a few different pieces like grommets, screens, and the such.

I have faith in the VXL crew. I believe before October is over I'll be packing up my EVO.

Last edited:

SD_haze

I have full confidence that the VapeXhale team will do everything conceivably within their power to get this vape out ASAP.

However, I would never hold any one, or any business, to forces outside of their control. The best anyone can do in life is give 110%.

I won't take it personal if a delay is unavoidable. Life isn't always fair and while you don't always get what you want, you just might find you get what you need!!
:cheers:

Hexi

I have full confidence that the VapeXhale team will do everything conceivably within their power to get this vape out ASAP.

However, I would never hold any one, or any business, to forces outside of their control. The best anyone can do in life is give 110%.

I won't take it personal if a delay is unavoidable.

This (except for the 110% part! lol that's a sports cliche :2c:)
What do we know that makes you think that?

(not doubting you, I'm just curious)

I'm no optimist, but I was being rose colored, assuming that they hit the Oct target date for "ready" and then the next few weeks is the fill/pack/ship waiting game.

As far as the PS4XBONE goes... Cloud EVO will be my last "early adopter" purchase for a while. I already got burned on early model lemons for XBOX1, PS1, PS2, PS3, NES etc... RRoD, DRE, CRD, DDE etc... I'm worn out from paying to beta test game consoles :doh:

2 Paces

I'm no optimist, but I was being rose colored, assuming that they hit the Oct target date for "ready" and then the next few weeks is the fill/pack/ship waiting game.

Gotcha. I was being even more rose colored and hoping that we would see them in October ;)

2 Paces,

hookedonvape

hey dont steo on my white model man.lol ill be up in your area at a b and b with the wife, whats good up rhere this weekend. pm me bro or shoot me a text. plus that whites gonna be a great background for my prints, especially if theyre keeping the textured look. peace

grokit

well-worn member
In seven days, VXC will have a whole month left for October EVO deliveries.

That's actually a good question. Previously they were shipping packages like this. My mail lady was curious for sure.

label.jpg

That's messed up!

But it's good to hear (once again) that VXC is capable of learning from their mistakes.

grokit,

smokie

Not expecting it on the 1st as haven't even paid its postage. I'm sure sm and crew will have them out ASAP

smokie,
Top Bottom