Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

RobDaBomb

Well I just got an e-mail from VXL support, it brings a tear to my eye to say this but they said they have completely sold out of the Swagger kits and no longer have any in the vault D:!

"Unfortunately, we have sold completely out of the Swagger kits. The vault is empty. But, we still have SideTree and SideCirc kits still available on the site."

Man I really wish the MLK sale was stressed as the "last Swagger sale!" I probably would have jumped the gun earlier then, as I was kind of hoping to see a Turbine or Circ get added to the site :(. Now it doesn't look like I'll ever get my Swagger :/.

I think I may just get the Evo w/ Concentrate Kit and then try one of those cheap HT's from DHgate? I'm not concerned about the glass quality, but instead about potential contaminates or other things that could have fallen/fused to the inside of the piece... From what I've read, the sidecar style HT's sound like they aren't worth the price. Gah, I just really wanted a Quartz nail included too lol

EDIT - Just now see they are sold out of Quartz nails too... I wonder if that's a priority to keep stocked anymore now that they've completely moved passed the Swaggers. I'm so mad at myself!!! Gah! Could have had a Swagger and a Quartz nail for a great price :ugh:, now I never will

Last edited:
RobDaBomb,
Reactions: ataxian

gaseous_clay

Well I just got an e-mail from VXL support, it brings a tear to my eye to say this but they said they have completely sold out of the Swagger kits and no longer have any in the vault D:!

"Unfortunately, we have sold completely out of the Swagger kits. The vault is empty. But, we still have SideTree and SideCirc kits still available on the site."

Man I really wish the MLK sale was stressed as the "last Swagger sale!" I probably would have jumped the gun earlier then, as I was kind of hoping to see a Turbine or Circ get added to the site :(. Now it doesn't look like I'll ever get my Swagger :/.

I think I may just get the Evo w/ Concentrate Kit and then try one of those cheap HT's from DHgate? I'm not concerned about the glass quality, but instead about potential contaminates or other things that could have fallen/fused to the inside of the piece... From what I've read, the sidecar style HT's sound like they aren't worth the price. Gah, I just really wanted a Quartz nail included too lol

EDIT - Just now see they are sold out of Quartz nails too... I wonder if that's a priority to keep stocked anymore now that they've completely moved passed the Swaggers. I'm so mad at myself!!! Gah! Could have had a Swagger and a Quartz nail for a great price :ugh:, now I never will
Missing out on something sucks, but keep an eye open. You never know what you'll come across out there.

I've had this sort of thing happen many times and finally had to understand myself enough to know that sometimes you just have to stop waiting for a better deal & grab it.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

I'm in the exact same boat so I feel your pain. I wouldn't worry too much about it. They know there are a lot of us waiting on the next big deal and a better selection of HTs to pull the trigger. Don't think Vapexhale likes missing out on the sales that they are. They will be doing there best to get new glass pieces and quartz nails. I was thinking of a bomb and quartz nail package for myself next time they are in at a good deal. Until then I'm sure we can find countless vapes to fill our VAS! I can't wait to add this bad boy to the rotation though! Anyone around Birmingham have one I can come try? I'll bring to goodies!

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: RobDaBomb

RobDaBomb

Missing out on something sucks, but keep an eye open. You never know what you'll come across out there.

I've had this sort of thing happen many times and finally had to understand myself enough to know that sometimes you just have to stop waiting for a better deal & grab it.

Yeah when this stuff happens I like to tell myself it was for some greater reasons. Perhaps a different vendor (like PuffItUp) that offers free shipping is more suited to me, then I can just buy a base unit from them and in the future pick up a HT when I see one I like.

I'm in the exact same boat so I feel your pain. I wouldn't worry too much about it. They know there are a lot of us waiting on the next big deal and a better selection of HTs to pull the trigger. Don't think Vapexhale likes missing out on the sales that they are. They will be doing there best to get new glass pieces and quartz nails. I was thinking of a bomb and quartz nail package for myself next time they are in at a good deal. Until then I'm sure we can find countless vapes to fill our VAS! I can't wait to add this bad boy to the rotation though! Anyone around Birmingham have one I can come try? I'll bring to goodies!

I'm sure they have something up their sleeves :D. After all it doesn't take long looking in this thread to see the general disfavor towards their basic house glass HT's. Any reason you also want a Quartz nail? I tried listing the benefits of it in an e-mail to VXL [while comparing to the glass counterpart] and only came up with it's quality and ability to be torched clean.

And if you mean Birmingham, MI then perhaps one day when I actually get my Evo you could try it :p

RobDaBomb,

Ethnobotanist

........始解........
Please could someone suggest which hydratube they would recommend as being easiest to fully dry? Out of the 3 standard Hydratubes (Turbine, HydraBomb and HoneyComb), I'm guessing that the HoneyComb is the hardest to dry?

Ideally looking for an option that will air dry if left to stand overnight without needing to resort to using a hair-dryer.

Thanks

Ethnobotanist,

jim-bob

FWIW, the first Hydratube I got with my evo was a Sidetree, and it's currently the one I'm using the most. I've also got an Evolver tree and a SSFG Hydraline that I'm very fond of, but at the moment the Sidetree has kind of a more laid-back approach instead of the bong-style CRAM ALL THAT VAPOR IN YOUR GULLET, BOY and that's been working pretty well for me.

OhThatYourGirl

Hey all. I've been a long time bong ripper and was thinking about converting over to Vapes. I'm leaning between the EVO and the Volcano. It would be awesome if you guys can lend me some advice and opinions on them. I'm looking for a very reliable product that burns little herb but packs a great punch.

Also if you do recommend the Evo what would you suggest my set up be? The volcano is pretty straight forward; insert herb, place bag and inhale.

Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read my post!

OhThatYourGirl,

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Hey all. I've been a long time bong ripper and was thinking about converting over to Vapes. I'm leaning between the EVO and the Volcano. It would be awesome if you guys can lend me some advice and opinions on them. I'm looking for a very reliable product that burns little herb but packs a great punch.

Also if you do recommend the Evo what would you suggest my set up be? The volcano is pretty straight forward; insert herb, place bag and inhale.

Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read my post!

You'll want the Evo. The Volcano is good but it's old tech now. I only really use it with friends, but the Evo I use every day.

Florence

To me, It seems like the Volcano would be a better large party piece. The chamber holds more herb, and the large bags can be easily passed around. Nothing really to worry about breaking in a party setting and the base unit is very sturdy and wide.

The Evo can be great for large groups too, however, leaving it on the table and using a whip would reduce many of the worries in a large group setting (people aren't used to hydratubes, I'd hate a friend to break one).

That aside, There is differences with the methods of heating the material. The Evo, Obviously has the all glass, clean air pathway that doesn't pass any air over a heating element. Whereas the Volcano uses a metal encased ceramic heating element (correct me if I'm wrong) so the airpath isn't totally "clean".

I personally look at the two as very competent units. The Evo, great for daily medication. Clean. Pure. Simple. and the hydratubes make you feel like your sucking on a bong while cooling the vapor. I see it as proper medicating device for personal home use. The Evo can also be used with any bong that you can adapt to its 18mm male glass fitting. So if you are used to bongs, this will make you feel right at home while providing all the bonuses of vaping, another huge plus imo. Flavor from the Evo is also going to be second to basically none. (Valcano can get kinda a dry plastic bag taste if the vapor sits too long while passing it around or toking it yourself). its also very easy to heat the evo, drop the ELB in take a hit, pull the elb out and save it for another hit later, potentially making your herbs last longer. Whereas the Volcano I felt like I burnt through too much material despite it being fairly efficient.

The Volcano is great for parties. Large groups of friends or people or if you live with lots of pets that like to knock stuff over. Never really worry about a volcano falling off the table, but the evo with a tube, that tube is broken very possibly the glass bamboo is too. despite it not being a totally "clean" airpath, the volcano is one of the only vaporizer units to have their vaporizer tested in an independent lab to test the vapor for chemicals, and it performed very well, AFAIK no other company has had their products lab tested like S&B. On the note of S&B, there is some reassurance knowing your product is made by a very competent company that has been on the scene for a long time and has a reputation for impeccable customer service. Its been 30 days since I ordered my Evo, still no evo has shown up, but in that same time I sent my worn out crafty to S&B, and they mailed me back a brand new unit, all for free including shipping.

Last edited:

2 Cycle

In truth, when I was in the market for a desktop vape, the volcano (maybe the plenty too but it was never seriously considered) and the evo were the only options for me personally. In the end, it came down to how much herb I would need to pack to get the unit to perform adequately. It is just me mostly using this thing so both the plenty and volcano just seemed like overkill. I grind my herb up very fine and can get away with filling the elb not even 1/4 the way up and still get a few huge rips. To me, that is very efficient. The other vape I use is the solo, which I also love because if you have those small domed screens in the stem, you can vape with almost no herb. It really is efficient as well but it just does not produce the vapor of the evo

RobDaBomb

Hey everybody, so I've got the option between either the SSG Hydraline or the Evolver Double. I have zero experience with any sort of HydraTube whatsoever, so I don't know the differences too much. Visually the two are very distinct, as the Hydraline is a straight vertical tube while the Evolver Double has a forward bending mouthpiece. It appears the Double has two separate perc/diffuser chambers but is much taller due to this.

dff812.png

It's hard to tell from pictures but does anybody know how tall the Evolver is? Or at least comparatively to the normal Swagger or Sidecar glass HT's?

2lbgv9d.png

The Hydraline seems nice, for the users with both bent neck HT's and the original vertical ones -- what do you think when it comes to comparing the two? Are vertical ones more strenuous or difficult to use? Or do they give bigger rips? Etc...

Anybody with either of these pieces that can help give me some details about them? I guess when it comes down to it I want whatever hits the best :D, and I know that's all subjective haha. Even if you don't have either of these pieces then feel free to tell me which one you'd go with out of the two.

I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to making high impact decisions lol.

Thanks so much!

P.S. @jim-bob, you said you have an SSFG HydraLine. The picture I listed above just says SSG, by any chance can you visually tell if that piece is different than your's? Also I see what you're saying about the laid back approach towards the SideTree, sadly now those ones are out of stock too. Do you think the HydraLine could ever be hit casually like your SideTree? Or perhaps maybe the Evolver Double could hit similarly if only one chamber was filled...

Last edited:
RobDaBomb,

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey everybody, so I've got the option between either the SSG Hydraline or the Evolver Double. I have zero experience with any sort of HydraTube whatsoever, so I don't know the differences too much. Visually the two are very distinct, as the Hydraline is a straight vertical tube while the Evolver Double has a forward bending mouthpiece. It appears the Double has two separate perc/diffuser chambers but is much taller due to this.

dff812.png

It's hard to tell from pictures but does anybody know how tall the Evolver is? Or at least comparatively to the normal Swagger or Sidecar glass HT's?

2lbgv9d.png

The Hydraline seems nice, for the users with both bent neck HT's and the original vertical ones -- what do you think when it comes to comparing the two? Are vertical ones more strenuous or difficult to use? Or do they give bigger rips? Etc...

Anybody with either of these pieces that can help give me some details about them? I guess when it comes down to it I want whatever hits the best :D, and I know that's all subjective haha. Even if you don't have either of these pieces then feel free to tell me which one you'd go with out of the two.

Thanks so much!

P.S. @jim-bob, you said you have an SSGF HydraLine. The picture I listed above just says SSG, by any chance can you visually tell if that piece is different than your's? Also I see what you're saying about the laid back approach towards the SideTree, sadly now those ones are out of stock too. Do you think the HydraLine could ever be hit casually like your SideTree? Or perhaps maybe the Evolver Double would be more similar if only one chamber was filled...
SSFG Hydraline!!!!! Go for it!!! Very one of a kind!

RobDaBomb

SSFG Hydraline!!!!! Go for it!!! Very one of a kind!

Thanks for the instant response Slow Draw McGraw! :D

It's good to note that the picture lists it as just "SSG" Hydraline... I'm assuming they are the same, but the fact that both the image and e-mail text say "SSG" leads me to believe it may not just be a typo.

Anybody know anything about this SSG vs SSFG situation?

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Thanks for the instant response Slow Draw McGraw! :D

It's good to note that the picture lists it as just "SSG" Hydraline... I'm assuming they are the same, but the fact that both the image and e-mail text say "SSG" leads me to believe it may not just be a typo.

Anybody know anything about this SSG vs SSFG situation?
It's prob a typo. 'Soul Shine family Glass' is what it stands for.

Slow Draw McGraw,

MinnBobber

Anybody with either of these pieces that can help give me some details about them?
SSFG Hydraline owner here. Sometimes called SSG Hydraline--same piece.
IMO a double perc is overkill/not needed for vaping so SSFG piece is better.
SSFG has Unique design, well constructed, moisturizes well, great flavor.

I'm not a big fan of "bong style"/ open tube mouthpieces so I had @Ratchett make an adapter that allows for:
--using a whip
3D%202%20whip.jpg

Or adding an Oregon Glass Blower glass mouthpiece that "comes to you" instead of you bending to it:
3D%203%20mp.jpg

SSFG is a quality piece

jim-bob

That evolver looks a little intimidating for me, I'd go for the Hydraline. The picture looks just like the one I've got, and it's a great hitter. It's also the only hydratube I know of with an ice catch. I don't use ice all that much, but it's nice to be able to when the mood strikes.

Florence

So I finally got my Evo in the mail. Took 30 days from the time I ordered. Sadlapi

However, the tube was pretty much garbage. It looked like it had been used, and was made very poorly, tons of scuffs, bubbles in the glass, and imperfections, the whole piece was cloudy the glass was so bad. The inner tube is also, sadly, cracked all the way around as if to top it off.

The Evo itself looks fine mostly, my nob clicks into 12 at about 11, but that's fine. Haven't tested it yet.

I opened it up with my friend over, he's never heard of VXH before or seen an Evo, and before I even spoke he remarked about how the tube looked like a cheap Chinese tube. Not the impression I want my friends to have when I break out a 450$ vape.

Update: just tried the Evo with the dry mouth piece which has Grav Labs logo on it. (Wish the HT did too) By the Nine that was a clean hit. Smooth. Great taste. No cough. I loved that i could heat it up, unplug it and walk down the street killing two ELBs. So I know there is a solid product there, just need a tube that doesn't look like a dude learning to blow made it using old Chinese glass.

Idk why my images are broken. Here's the link to two pics. In them, it looks like the glass is wet or some crap, but its just all the pits, run and bubbles in the glass, my hands where clean, all haze and cloud was there when I pulled it out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CSBYWCVzYIdFNUYlREa0FMbkk/view?usp=docslist_api

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CSBYWCVzYIMGMwYkE1RTcyUEE/view?usp=docslist_api

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

dff812.png

2lbgv9d.png

Thanks so much!

P.S. @jim-bob, you said you have an SSFG HydraLine. The picture I listed above just says SSG, by any chance can you visually tell if that piece is different than your's? Also I see what you're saying about the laid back approach towards the SideTree, sadly now those ones are out of stock too. Do you think the HydraLine could ever be hit casually like your SideTree? Or perhaps maybe the Evolver Double could hit similarly if only one chamber was filled...
I didn't even know that Evolver had made a double. Looks interesting, but...

The SSFG Hydraline is a fantastic piece. I have one that is a non-production piece, but the function is the same. I was just using it tonight with some crushed ice. You have to watch the water level as ice melts, but this is smooth and with the ice it is cool too! Grab the Hydraline while you can. You will be happy you did. It is unlike any other HT.

This is my baby.

IMG_2184.jpg

EDIT:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just for kicks I checked ebay for HT's.

Under "Completed Items" I found something interesting. I think somebody got ripped off here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VapeXhale-C...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It was an accepted best offer. The asking price was $140. That's the $40 Chinese HT (which most people have agreed is highly flawed.)

Last edited:

Mangos

I didn't even know that Evolver had made a double. Looks interesting, but...

The SSFG Hydraline is a fantastic piece. I have one that is a non-production piece, but the function is the same. I was just using it tonight with some crushed ice. You have to watch the water level as ice melts, but this is smooth and with the ice it is cool too! Grab the Hydraline while you can. You will be happy you did. It is unlike any other HT.

This is my baby.

IMG_2184.jpg

EDIT:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just for kicks I checked ebay for HT's.

Under "Completed Items" I found something interesting. I think somebody got ripped off here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VapeXhale-Cloud-Evo-Showerhead-Hydratube-/262167580148?hash=item3d0a67cdf4:g:-GEAAOSwHQ9WW7vF&nma=true&si=ZWMrNCo5Z5YRFcQuop2HdXDF4eg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It was an accepted best offer. The asking price was $140. That's the $40 Chinese HT (which most people have agreed is highly flawed.)
That's a shame- but when on Ebay finding authentic products at a discount price can be a dubious task . I know I have seen tons of fake re -branded vapes on there. Hope VapexHale sorts out their stock for their HT's soon, maybe people won't be forced to look elsewhere until stock is replenished.

Edit: @Florence Did you contact the retailer regarding the faulty HT ? If so what did they say?

Mangos,
Top Bottom