Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

LegaliseIt

Hey guys, experimenting with Cloud Evo further. Yesterday I accidentally broke a branch of Big Buddha Blue Cheese with a few not fully developed popcorn buds (45 day in flower). Just could not find enough strength within me to throw those away. Showed hem into ELB, turned the knob on 2 o'clock and started pooling. First 5-6 hits were totally blank (no vapour at all) but the next hit had some blueish visible vapour in it. Then I took the weed out just to find that the bud is still green but almost perfectly dry. Then loaded another one and repeated the process again. Then grind the vaporiser dried weed and reloaded again up to something like 80& of ELB's capacity. The very first hit on the same temp setting produced a huge cloud of cabbage tasting vapour. Some people say that fresh weed produce nasty taste. I disagree. Mine tasted like brand new strain - "Cabbage Express" :). Then I took another huge hit, then another.. then I got a few hits tasting like average "street weed" .. then I lost the count. Can't tell exactly how many huge hits my EVO managed to pull out off this bowl. Many.

But, man, I got medicated...... The high was so intense and energising I was literally flying around the house. I met some midd ranked god or goddess but could not understand what they were saying to me. Then composed two music masterpieces, one for the grand opening of the Olympics and another one for the Oscar ceremony. Then solved few global financial problems and wanted to write s book about it but could not be bothered... Decided to burn some energy by eating instead...

The verdict. I'm double happy. The EVO is amazing and also my first ever grow goes so well. Just can't wait to taste those huge fat buds of a size of my wrist when they fully matured, ripen, dried and cured. I'm afraid that in pair with EVO they will make my balls explode....:)

Last edited:

Mangos

New HT? Don't see a new HT in their store, just the same old one they sell that has major quality issues even when they don't leak, and has a joint that doesn't allow a seal on the EVO. If you want to use that one, you're going to need an adapter that is 18mm on both M/F ends.

Honestly, you're better off with the HT's straight from VXL. What you save in price with the Chinese pieces isn't worth the frustration.
Got my FC mouthpiece from Steven on Friday along with the FC mod. It fits the Evo fine with no leaks. No adapter needed. Have you tried it for yourself ?

Prefer it over my Turbine HT which has already developed crack causing a leak in to the overflow chamber after two months of babying it. The slits in the perc are all evenly spaced and cut straight.

It cost me £25 so for the functionality I don't see how anyone can complain. Again no leak and fits fine. Not posting to be a dick just wanted to say that there was no "major problems" from the piece I received.

Last edited:

biohacker

Isn't it thinner glass? Thanks for your feedback BTW, it's nice to have options, especially when stock is limited.

biohacker,
Reactions: Mangos

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just happened to stumble across it on a reddit post and thought it was new lol. Can't ever seem to find many hydrotubes on dhgate

@Bongologist is rectifying this in the custom glass thread, soon there will be a variety of tubes available from a variety of sellers... Come check it out, really cool stuff coming soon

@gaseous_clay yeah @Mangos says his works? Maybe they made some changes? Could you post some pics Mangos so we could see? With so much glass variation you could've just got lucky and gaseous was extremely unlucky (though he's not the only one here who experienced significant issues)

Also though this is all for the cheap glass thread, probably not the Evo thread?

Mangos

Isn't it thinner glass? Thanks for your feedback BTW, it's nice to have options, especially when stock is limited.

The glass is a lot thinner then my Turbine HT, but again expected at this price. The point of having options is exactly it. We know VXL had some issues with QC with glass lately.

My turbine looks half the size and already developed a crack inside so for me this came just in time as I am sending my HT back to my retailer for inspection. It's a great replacement for the price . No VXL blasphemy here- I love my evo and it is my daily driver, has been since I had it.

Edit: Will post pics and and a vid later, too fucked up right now took me ages to write this shit.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Woah say what? That's awesome!! Do they work with VXL or something?

No no this is all fully separate from vxl, independently designed tubes from members here, trying to get them custom made in china. So not quite vxl American glass caliber, could be a quality crap shoot but we'll see what comes of it... Head over there for more

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: biohacker

Shit Snacks

I was under the impression there was some kind of patent on the hydratube design. Has that been resolved?

Don't think china gives a shit ;)

Also these will be quite different, I don't know if you can patent all hydratube style designs, maybe just copyright the name, I mean vaporblunt had hydratubes first didn't they?

biohacker

There was a big deal made of this in the cheap china glass thread where SM55 chimes in on it. It's frowned upon I think! lol

With that said, I can't find that thing on dhgate? Link? That HT looks good enough for me!

biohacker,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
There was a big deal made of this in the cheap china glass thread where SM55 chimes in on it. It's frowned upon I think! lol

With that said, I can't find that thing on dhgate? Link? That HT looks good enough for me!
FC (steven79) calls it a mouthpiece
26262490 is the item number

I have one and I keep the bottom perk free of water.
Work's well!
EVO is my next vaporizer.
I bought this for the EVO however it's working with many!

I had a Custom HYDROTUBE made by a local California artist however the price was different.

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Nooooo.. Man down, man down! :ugh::doh:
efG5Xsb.jpg

I guess you can only torch the cracks out so many times lol

Hope @VapeFiend.com restock the quartz nails soon. :shrug:

gaseous_clay

Got my FC mouthpiece from Steven on Friday along with the FC mod. It fits the Evo fine with no leaks. No adapter needed. Have you tried it for yourself ?

Prefer it over my Turbine HT which has already developed crack causing a leak in to the overflow chamber after two months of babying it. The slits in the perc are all evenly spaced and cut straight.

It cost me £25 so for the functionality I don't see how anyone can complain. Again no leak and fits fine. Not posting to be a dick just wanted to say that there was no "major problems" from the piece I received.
I do have one. Mine doesn't leak, but the seal between the EVO & the female joint is nonexistant without an adapter in between. Try just putting it on the EVO, putting your finger on the bottom of the bamboo & see if you can still draw air through the HT. If you can, you don't have a seal.

Just a thought... Since a significant amount of these recent posts here are not actually about the Cloud Evo, but regarding glass that are not recommended by VXL... should they be moved to the Cheap High Quality Bubbler Glass thread?

Mangos

I do have one. Mine doesn't leak, but the seal between the EVO & the female joint is nonexistant without an adapter in between. Try just putting it on the EVO, putting your finger on the bottom of the bamboo & see if you can still draw air through the HT. If you can, you don't have a seal.

Just a thought... Since a significant amount of these recent posts here are not actually about the Cloud Evo, but regarding glass that are not recommended by VXL... should they be moved to the Cheap High Quality Bubbler Glass thread?
Makes no sense in removing posts that show other pieces of glass- the Evo is not exclusive to hydrotubes. Some people are getting the wrong idea by this; this is not american vs china glass , relax guys. It's a shame that your piece is not fitting well but mine does and it functions better then my Turbine. Just to clarify there is no gap on my piece ,it seals with no space. It's always nice to have choices, that's all this is showcasing not starting a debate about china glass . It has enhanced my experience with my evo so I shared it, thought that's what this forum was for.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

It could be sealing on the Evo's silicone under the GonG, bc it does seem like the female joint on your HT is recessed like @gaseous_clay basically any prospective buyers should know it is a crap shoot, though low risk for the cost

@ataxian the bottom is actually not a perc, there should never be water in it, as it is just a splash guard to prevent water from getting on the vape below if there is a leak or just some water drips down. This happens to my HydraTree during a hit if I fill it on the high side. It doesn't filter vapor at all if there is water in the lower chamber, but a little is not a problem

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It could be sealing on the Evo's silicone under the GonG, bc it does seem like the female joint on your HT is recessed like @gaseous_clay basically any prospective buyers should know it is a crap shoot, though low risk for the cost

@ataxian the bottom is actually not a perc, there should never be water in it, as it is just a splash guard to prevent water from getting on the vape below if there is a leak or just some water drips down. This happens to my HydraTree during a hit if I fill it on the high side. It doesn't filter vapor at all if there is water in the lower chamber, but a little is not a problem
A member complained about leakage?

I filled the top and not the bottom and it worked fine.
The problem was he filled the bottom perk.

I can't wait to get a EVO one day!

Shit Snacks

A member complained about leakage?

I filled the top and not the bottom and it worked fine.
The problem was he filled the bottom perk.

I can't wait to get a EVO one day!

Ah ok yeah. Good to keep in mind for all Evo owners who use hydratubes, only fill the top section with the perc, not the lower chamber.

You will love the Evo atax, that and Zion (and their eventual single battery mini) should round out your collection nicely some day...

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
My opinion on the glass, but I did feel a little funny inquiring about glass that VXH has a patent on. That said, list glass at a fair price and I will certainly buy it. That's not to say the Evolver isn't worth $300 but I was reading posts where SM said he's making most profit on glass....less I misinterpreted it. But I do think the value of glass is highly subjective....I live in PA, a nonlegal state. I know people who grow good bud and are relatively "in the game" so the speak, but if I say I have a Möbius matrix or a Sovereignity Pillar, no one gives a shit. The "name" only has so much clout and I feel in general people overestimate the power or value of a name but that isn't here nor there.

I understand why someone would pay x amount for something, and I myself only have American glass so I understand the difference in quality, but yeah people aren't impressssed by (my former) no name Chinese and no name American pieces and wouldn't be any morenimoressed if I told them it's an "authentic" they are always impressed by function but they careless where it's blown. Just some perspective from a user who interacts with smokers who don't frequent here.

All that said, I'd buy an authentic recycler tube made by VXH as I value that. If it's 400+ I probably won't. What satisfaction do I get knowing it's blown by Symbiartic (for example)? Little for me. And when I go out and tell my friends I spent $400 on a tube and they call me crazy, I can't disagree, they think I just overpaid for American glass while many here would say that's it's totally worth that or maybe more. But that means nothing to them so it's not worth much. I can't sell on Craigslist because it not worth that much here. Just my .02 and experience living here.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ah ok yeah. Good to keep in mind for all Evo owners who use hydratubes, only fill the top section with the perc, not the lower chamber.

You will love the Evo atax, that and Zion (and their eventual single battery mini) should round out your collection nicely some day...
I will get a EVO this year.

The BUD TENDERS in CALIFORNIA told me you just need one!

Top Bottom