• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

Thx! It's great to hear from everyone and talk EVO/cannabis.

This time I wrote that post before vaping :razz:. Pretty vaped now, haha :science:.

Thx @ mosh. Good feedback on improving ISO cleaning. Never tried that. I did try wiping the inside of the basket with a dry Q-tip a few times and quickly found out no beuno.... it would get caught in spots when wiping and easily tear off small pieces of cotton. Never tried Q-tips wet... (I've seen a number of people recently complaining about keeping EVO baskets clean on Reddit with only an ISO bath).

I am not qualified to command, however the taste impressed my palate?
Your writing is a testimony of enjoying CANNABIS with a EVO
If flavor is a factor?
EVO is like a decanter for wine basically!
SATIVA based HYBRID’s before a sport of your choice?
INDICA based HYBRID’s 4:20 session or 4-movie’s?
SATIVA by itself after EXPRESSO 2 start the daze of CIVILIZATION!
4 sure @ataxian, flavor is important! I clean everything weekly and to spotless. I too tailor my cannabis choices at the moment to the FX I want. The EVO makes it easy to dial in the experience. Espresso? Luv it.

I went with Acapulco Gold again in the ELB for first EVO use after a weekly cannabis break. Highly recommended. Now a few hours later, I just vaped some low temp Strawberry Cough. Highly recommend. Two of my most favorite strains of cannabis.

Shout out to new methods and techniques. Vaping presents lots of opportunities and, as mentioned, with the EVO you can really dial an optimal experience. Along both those lines, over the course of vaping in a day, at this time and about 50% of the time, I like to low temp vape two or more ELBs of different strains (over hours), then later getting back to those ELBs and temp stepping at high temps to finish them off. I'll often combine the AVB into ELB too... since much has been extracted already and the AVB volume is down 30-40% making it more compact). Still, good batches of cannabis will blow clouds on the high temp extraction draws in the EVO this way... even in my wet conditioned Precision (small volume) Honeycomb hydratube. In fact, my big combuster friend on that last visit also gushed on about one ELB, batch and strain in particular... exclaiming it kept vaping clouds and clouds.

It's a "sorry for any grammar mistakes" time here with the EVO now Friday night :science: :razz: . Have a great night and hopefully great weekend everyone. Looking to my sign out pictorial, peace out and enjoy the cannabis experience.

:peace: :leaf:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thx! It's great to hear from everyone and talk EVO/cannabis.

This time I wrote that post before vaping :razz:. Pretty vaped now, haha :science:.

Thx @ mosh. Good feedback on improving ISO cleaning. Never tried that. I did try wiping the inside of the basket with a dry Q-tip a few times and quickly found out no beuno.... it would get caught in spots when wiping and easily tear off small pieces of cotton. Never tried Q-tips wet... (I've seen a number of people recently complaining about keeping EVO baskets clean on Reddit with only an ISO bath).

4 sure @ataxian, flavor is important! I clean everything weekly and to spotless. I too tailor my cannabis choices at the moment to the FX I want. The EVO makes it easy to dial in the experience. Espresso? Luv it.

I went with Acapulco Gold again in the ELB for first EVO use after a weekly cannabis break. Highly recommended. Now a few hours later, I just vaped some low temp Strawberry Cough. Highly recommend. Two of my most favorite strains of cannabis.

Shout out to new methods and techniques. Vaping presents lots of opportunities and, as mentioned, with the EVO you can really dial an optimal experience. Along both those lines, over the course of vaping in a day, at this time and about 50% of the time, I like to low temp vape two or more ELBs of different strains (over hours), then later getting back to those ELBs and temp stepping at high temps to finish them off. I'll often combine the AVB into ELB too... since much has been extracted already and the AVB volume is down 30-40% making it more compact). Still, good batches of cannabis will blow clouds on the high temp extraction draws in the EVO this way... even in my wet conditioned Precision (small volume) Honeycomb hydratube. In fact, my big combuster friend on that last visit also gushed on about one ELB, batch and strain in particular... exclaiming it kept vaping clouds and clouds.

It's a "sorry for any grammar mistakes" time here with the EVO now Friday night :science: :razz: . Have a great night and hopefully great weekend everyone. Looking to my sign out pictorial, peace out and enjoy the cannabis experience.

Can’t find “Strawberry Cough” this is a decent stain of CANNABIS 2 rip in a EVO 4 max-flight!
10 year’s ago they had it at the weed store in the town where me & the family R?

CANtalk

Can’t find “Strawberry Cough” this is a decent stain of CANNABIS 2 rip in a EVO 4 max-flight!
10 year’s ago they had it at the weed store in the town where me & the family R?
Strawberry Cough is an amazing strong sativa strain; it's a Cannabis Cup winner with significant California history... as well as a big & interesting US history. This strain came from a famous US cannabis strain breeder. There are great YouTube videos from the OG breeder and Cannabis Cup winner and grow. Let me repost this again from FC... good history here and it (Strawberry Cough) has been the best cannabis I've had in my collection for a significant amount of time. Seek it out fellow cannabis fans... and try to find a good batch/grower :tup:. Here's the optional deep dive part of that link...
Optional deep dive - here's more general info I've found on the Strawberry Cough strain (I do a lot of reading in my strain hunting)
There's lots of great info on Strawberry Cough on the internet and its sativa/indica ratio (85/15) and information drew me to it. A must try for every sativa fan out there imo, and make sure to try it clean (do it first and after a multi-day break). Strawberry Cough is reported as one of the top three most popular strains sold at dispensaries in the US. [Strawberry Cough] is an award winning strain and a recent Cannabis Cup winner as well.

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/strawberry-cough
https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/strawberry-cough/
https://www.marijuanabreak.com/strawberry-cough-marijuana-strain-review
https://hightimes.com/grow/25-greatest-strains-of-all-time/
The author in that last link is a big indica fan as one can see from his list, but he still has a great Strawberry Cough strain quote.

Enjoy ur EVO, cannabis, flavors & the EXPERIENCE. What strain R U having in the EVO now?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Strawberry Cough is an amazing strong sativa strain; it's a Cannabis Cup winner with significant California history... as well as a big & interesting US history. This strain came from a famous US cannabis strain breeder. There are great YouTube videos from the OG breeder and Cannabis Cup winner and grow. Let me repost this again from FC... good history here and it (Strawberry Cough) has been the best cannabis I've had in my collection for a significant amount of time. Seek it out fellow cannabis fans... and try to find a good batch/grower :tup:. Here's the optional deep dive part of that link...

Enjoy ur EVO, cannabis, flavors & the EXPERIENCE. What strain R U having in the EVO now?

Not be imposing however I need some seed’s of STRAWBERRY COUGH 4-my existence.
In the 70’s SATIVA STRAIN’S was fueling b-4 sport of your culture?
EVO’s were not available on the Pale Blue Dot we reside on! (When being daze and confused was accepted in some tribe’s)

ataxian,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

Not be imposing however I need some seed’s of STRAWBERRY COUGH 4-my existence.
In the 70’s SATIVA STRAIN’S was fueling b-4 sport of your culture?
EVO’s were not available on the Pale Blue Dot we reside on! (When being daze and confused was accepted in some tribe’s)
Sorry, no seeds here but definitely ask around :tup:.
70's sativas... bring my luv of Acapulco Gold. Wow good.
Bring on the EVO. :science::science: this late Saturday night.

CANtalk,
Reactions: ataxian

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I can make a video and show off :) could be useful for some I guess?

As for the small pieces, you are correct but its only with some baskets...however, for that I have tweezers :D in case needed...
However, if you are careful enough you should be fine, also you can rub it from outside - when i rub the resin appears on the other side and can be easily wiped off - I would say that this method cleans very very well- but honestly the head is the most important part and you can rub and spin without any issues.

I have about 25 (!) baskets, I used to do a batch cleaning for 20, but now I have like 6 basket in rotation and I just clean them easily, never thought I'd fine a method that works so well - its also great for just cleaning screens. no more shake and bake! :p

Capt Soydog

I broke my bamboo!

After transport I turned the unit on, and after the red light being on briefly it would start flickering, kinda like when the auto shut off starts. Is that normal with a broken tube? Or do I have to worry about electronic damage having occurred too?

Capt Soydog,

Socks And Sandals

Hey guys, long time no see, Just wanted to chime in on the Baskets. If you're using the same basket for a week, yeah you "might" need to clean it out with a swab but the key is owning multiple ELB's! I own 17 currently and I'll be honest, each basket gets just once use and when the last one is used, I just end up cleaning them all. That way each basket only gets one use before the next ISO bath!

To be honest, even when I only owned 2 ELB's (back when I first got my evo) I was using them for at least a week if not two before ISO bathing them and the only time I remember having to use the swab to further clean the basket was when I used Kief from my 3 piece.

YMMV but this works for me. One or two loads per basket before cleaning shouldn't require anything more than just a 30 min soak followed up by just a quick swirl in the sink. Just a suggestion!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I broke my bamboo!

After transport I turned the unit on, and after the red light being on briefly it would start flickering, kinda like when the auto shut off starts. Is that normal with a broken tube? Or do I have to worry about electronic damage having occurred too?
One of my EVO’s fell from my VAP station in the backyard on 2 the rock’s.
FUCK’D up the bamboo.
Sent my unit in 4 repair & let the fun continue!
Long story short da customer service does very decent repair’s. (If that is of any reassurance?

Capt Soydog

One of my EVO’s fell from my VAP station in the backyard on 2 the rock’s.
FUCK’D up the bamboo.
Sent my unit in 4 repair & let the fun continue!
Long story short da customer service does very decent repair’s. (If that is of any reassurance?
A bit! Thanks

Just worried about sending it in and them telling me it's gonna be 250 to fix it. I'm tight on dollars rn

Capt Soydog,

Capt Soydog

Email them and ask! I think there's a set price for bamboo replacement, but their CS is outstanding, they'll be up front!
I did! They told me the price for the bamboo repair ($94).

I am worried about the not heating up behavior, and wondering if it's just the vape knowing the bamboo is broken and not letting a broken unit get hot, or if there was potentially a heater problem too. It broke down inside the bamboo, at the first choke point (donut thing, idk what to call it) from the top of it.

If I recall correctly, when I used my warranty for a bamboo replacement a couple years ago it would still heat up with the broken tube.

I will send another email to CS.

Thanks for the replies!

GoGlass

Hi to all,

I just want to know if someone has already tried to use the mouthpiece Helio with water inside ? I know this is a dry mouthpiece but i want to buy one and i am wondering i we can use it like a bubbler .... Thanks !!!

mustacheemperor

YMMV but this works for me. One or two loads per basket before cleaning shouldn't require anything more than just a 30 min soak followed up by just a quick swirl in the sink. Just a suggestion!
One more tip - a cheap ultrasonic cleaner (like the kind of small jewelry and eyeglasses) can really help strip the muck off ELBs and glass fittings. I’ve found the trick is to fill the cleaner with a fair amount of iso mixed in to the water and to run it multiple times. After 10-20m there’s usually a layer of scum floating at the top and my ELBs are nearly new looking after a rinse.

mustacheemperor,

CANtalk

The Helio is a great mouthpiece imo too. It's got great form factor and is simple to clean. It really only works dry.

One more tip - a cheap ultrasonic cleaner (like the kind of small jewelry and eyeglasses) can really help strip the muck off ELBs and glass fittings. I’ve found the trick is to fill the cleaner with a fair amount of iso mixed in to the water and to run it multiple times. After 10-20m there’s usually a layer of scum floating at the top and my ELBs are nearly new looking after a rinse.
ISO is only recommended for use in a blast proof ultrasonic tank. The fumes are hazardous as well. Personally, I wouldn't use ISO diluted in a standard ultrasonic cleaner either.

Last edited:

LaughingDog

Amazing synchronicity I was just wondering if an ultrasonic would work on ELBs. So far shaking them in a sealed jar of iso seems to work well for me.

Thanks for the heads up on dangers with ISO and standard ultrasonics.

CANtalk

Amazing synchronicity I was just wondering if an ultrasonic would work on ELBs. So far shaking them in a sealed jar of iso seems to work well for me.

Thanks for the heads up on dangers with ISO and standard ultrasonics.
An ultrasonic cleaner works great on ELBs. I posted a picture of my still-used original ELB, it's recently cleaned with one; it's near the end of the last page. That ELB has been used over 900 different times with lots of well-extracted flower (see the dark AVB picture in that link :) ), plus pure kief from time to time.

I've recommended using PBW with ultrasonic cleaners... and in general. It's safe with ultrasonic cleaners, and a significantly better cleaner than any ISO in my experience. Cheaper to use too. Simply use with hot water (hot tap water works for me). Though the amount use/concentration may need a little dialing in compared to ISO. As mentioned before, six minutes hands-off is my routine now. And as per that recent cleaned picture.

Helio shout-out to @maremaresing, @LaughingDog and @GoGlass, I really like how the Helio is so small it even fits in small ultrasonic cleaners (and is so easy to clean then). PBW is so strong in combination with an an ultrasonic cleaner and hot water, it's magnified some fine glass scratches on the side of the Helio. The logo etching has been smoothed down significantly as well (showing much less contrast).

TGIF and EVO time 👍. Some fresh Super Lemon Haze flower is bringing the goods right now :science::science:. Wow, I can see why this is a rare two time Cannabis Cup winner! Highly recommended.

Fixed a bunch of spelling.... that batch of SLH is v. impressively potent :evil:; it's impaired my physical dexterity :freak:. I love big experiences :love:

May everyone's last Friday and weekend before Christmas go well. Vape on.

:peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
An ultrasonic cleaner works great on ELBs. I posted a picture of my still-used original ELB, it's recently cleaned with one; it's near the end of the last page. That ELB has been used over 900 different times with lots of well-extracted flower (see the dark AVB picture in that link :) ), plus pure kief from time to time.

I've recommended using PBW with ultrasonic cleaners... and in general. It's safe with ultrasonic cleaners, and a significantly better cleaner than any ISO in my experience. Cheaper to use too. Simply use with hot water (hot tap water works for me). Though the amount use/concentration may need a little dialing in compared to ISO. As mentioned before, six minutes hands-off is my routine now. And as per that recent cleaned picture.

Helio shout-out to @maremaresing, @LaughingDog and @GoGlass, I really like how the Helio is so small it even fits in small ultrasonic cleaners (and is so easy to clean then). PBW is so strong in combination with an an ultrasonic cleaner and hot water, it's magnified some fine glass scratches on the side of the Helio. The logo etching has been smoothed down significantly as well (showing much less contrast).

TGIF and EVO time 👍. Some fresh Super Lemon Haze flower is bringing the goods right now :science::science:. Wow, I can see why this is a rare two time Cannabis Cup winner! Highly recommended.

Fixed a bunch of spelling.... that batch of SLH is v. impressively potent :evil:; it's impaired my physical dexterity :freak:. I love big experiences :love:

May everyone's last Friday and weekend before Christmas go well. Vape on.

:peace: :leaf:.
Lemon haze taste amazing in a EVO if you VAP?

Top Bottom