• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

I would like to gently offer my my perspective on this subject to you also.
Yes, though I would like to softly add that the feedback quoted there by @okydokes did have a qualifying component and thus doesn't necessarily conflate with what you posted. To clarify, I agree wholeheartedly with your general statement that someone's posts of appreciation and enthusiasm for a vape does not mean that they are shilling, which is a very insulting term in that context :nod:. I myself am an appreciative and enthusiastic poster :razz:. However, I do find, as @okydokes mentions, posts that occur on FC from time to time that 'go beyond' qualified enthusiasm and appreciation... instead containing straight-up hyperbole, sweeping generalizations, and/or outright dismissals. It's often about a vape being superior to all others, either overall or in some broad qualitative measure, without even trying to acknowledge personal subjectivity, preferences, or details (all of which very much affects a qualitative measure/statement). That's unhelpful.

Sorry for getting into the weeds, but I wanted to flesh out the dialog a little better and provide more context to show that I'm very much on the same page and in agreement with y'all. This is all just my perspective on this subject. :peace::leaf:

Anyway, the weekend is almost here and I look forward to more EVO talk :tup:.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don't personally find this to be true at all. Compared to many vapes, the ELBs are dead simple to use and maintain.

A NewVape Pax loading tool fits right in the ELB, no funnel needed, and after the load is done they are easy to brush out because they are not attached to a whole vape.

When dirty, I just drop them into some ISO for a day and rinse with warm water.

For flower desktops I have a Volcano Digit, a Volcano Hybrid that was gifted to me, a Flowerpot Shower Head version, and Enano, and the EVO.

Of all of them, I find the EVO the easiest to set up, use, and clean up.

I don't personally agree with this either. Just because you don't share someone's appreciation and enthusiasm for a vape, that does not mean that the people who do are shills.....which is a very insulting term in this context.

I would like to gently offer my my perspective on this subject to you also.

Cheers
I like the flavor of the EVO?
Loaded 4-sure!

CANtalk

Happy Friday with the EVO everyone :tup:! I hope you all had a happy Halloween too! I'm in a celebratory mood having recently sourced some new cannabis, batches of Viper and Ghost Train Haze sativas :bowdown:. And I'm enjoying my last bud of the old batch of Viper :science: :leaf:. I received the new batch of Viper today and it looks great. I'm still doing 320 F low temp dry draws first, later followed by higher temp wet draws to finish the ELB. Beautiful extraction, smooth vapor. Currently waiting for the EVO to warm up for the second session ;). I'm still using distilled water in the hydratube, and all my stuff is PBW cleaned every week (which is really impressive, quick and easy). True story, I'm still using the first ELB that I picked out when I got the EVO new almost a year ago. They don't wear out in my use at all, even having crushed one ELB cap under my foot, which I reconstituted :lol:.

EVO hint: To keep the ELB cap tight put it down on a flat surface and crush it a bit. Do this regularly and you're always good.

Let me share this great old Halloween EVO video on YouTube. This guy has a number of EVO videos and is a real fan of the vape. Enjoy his hash talk and use with the EVO :tup:.

Cheers and enjoy the EVO :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Another enjoyable Saturday with the EVO :tup:. Yesterday was a big experience again with the EVO. Today I'm relaxing more and started with a small ELB of Acapulco Gold flower. There was no visible vapor so it was light (but still potent for no vapor). And I've recently followed that with a bit of Blue Dream. Visible vapor this time and great flavors :tup:. The EVO delivers an excellent experience :luv:.

Last night I enjoyed some more Golden Goat, a highly regarded sativa lean strain. I mentioned I got a great batch earlier. Check it out :leaf:.
xsf6zaoke4w31.jpg

Here's another EVO hash video from that guy I just posted about :tup:. Vaping three different hashes :freak:. Enjoy.

Cheers and have a great weekend with the EVO :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Another Sunday with the EVO here. What a great vape :). I'm going with a light Sunday and the EVO is delivering beautiful vapor and extraction in microdosing :tup:. It's indica time, first going with fresh God Bud flower, followed later this evening by a bit of Afghan Kush flower. I really enjoy both these batches as favorites on the indica side of things. Great vapor flavors, even visible vapor from a 1/7 ELB :bowdown:.

Here's another Mudflap EVO hash fan video :tup:.

Cheers and enjoy the EVO :peace::leaf:.

CANtalk,

readyman

Another enjoyable Saturday with the EVO :tup:. Yesterday was a big experience again with the EVO. Today I'm relaxing more and started with a small ELB of Acapulco Gold flower. There was no visible vapor so it was light (but still potent for no vapor). And I've recently followed that with a bit of Blue Dream. Visible vapor this time and great flavors :tup:. The EVO delivers an excellent experience :luv:.

Last night I enjoyed some more Golden Goat, a highly regarded sativa lean strain. I mentioned I got a great batch earlier. Check it out :leaf:.
xsf6zaoke4w31.jpg

Here's another EVO hash video from that guy I just posted about :tup:. Vaping three different hashes :freak:. Enjoy.

Cheers and have a great weekend with the EVO :peace::leaf:.

when you do kief does it still go in glass enail or in the wire basket sandwhiched between flower thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
readyman,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

when you do kief does it still go in glass enail or in the wire basket sandwhiched between flower thanks
I like to do kief in the ELB with a bit of flower :). On top, on the bottom, sandwiched depending on how much I'm using.

I'd like to try the nail some more, doing it at higher temp and waiting for it to melt and get wisps of vapor.

:peace::leaf:

Last edited:

wildything

I think the sandwich method would work best for grinder grade kief and if you have some hash or melt grade stuff then try it in an elb, but I have never had any to test.

Last edited:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains

I'd definitely recommend sandwiching between bud in the ELB. You really only want to use full melt material in the nails. You theoretically could use some kief in the nail, but it would be a big mess and the taste wouldn't be great.

CANtalk

Happy Friday with the EVO :tup:. It's a potent evening with my new batch of Viper flower (strong bracing sativa) :science::evil:. The EVO is delivering again through my preferred combination of low temp dry draws and higher temp wet draws. It's a beautiful vapor and efficiency combination :nod:. All in a comfortable family room setup through the evening.

I'll get pictures up of that new Viper batch soon :2c:.

I saw this recent EVO bamboo break on Reddit. Ouch :uhoh:!
Pg8pUgE1EpnGxEJ0deLOU8Uk-59sWd1uDLu--UsvYWk.jpg

It seems the owner got the male/female 18mm connection all sticky from dabbing with it, then stuck... I don't know how that happens :shrug:, though I do a regular (weekly) EVO cleaning routine (mouthpieces, nails and ELB). I'd recommend that it's definitely worth it to keep the EVO clean :2c:.

What's going on out there in EVO land ? Any sipper or ripper settings to recommend or impressive experiences
idea.gif
? Flower or concentrates?

Enjoy the EVO :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Cold out here today, so it's another EVO Saturday for me, which has always been awesome :nod:. Today I enjoyed a few small ELBs of new-to-me fresh cannabis, Ghost Train Haze flower :tup:. I gotta say it's nicely potent even though it's not as good visually as other recent sativa flower I've picked up. Full spectrum... in many ways and as what the strain is known for (both strong sativa and indica effects) :freak:.

I've also microdosed some concentrates in the EVO too this evening :tup:. I went with Super Lemon Haze live resin in the glass nail at ~365 F with a wet hydratube. The first glass nail ended up being light on the :freak: dose (I find it a little difficult picking out such small amounts when microdosing) and partially because I varied my technique a bit... the result was less good. So later, I got around to a second enail, this one a slightly bigger amount of the same live resin (still microdosing) and with my previously recommended technique (a 15 second delay time and one long full draw and extraction cloud) in a 15 minute heatsoaked unit... and I was rewarded with great flavors and a big dense cloud :luv:.

It's a good time here overall now :evil:. The EVO's delivering a great combination of experiences, sitting effortlessly nearby and within arms reach in a family TV/HT/music room setup. Mixing flower and concentrates in a relaxing interactive environment, highly recommended.

Hey, that Viper flower last night was awesome :brow:. Here, let me share a picture of it and what I vaped last night for the first time. Look at the frostiness of this strong MX sativa-based strain and batch. I'm happy :razz:.
p0clrex3kqx31.jpg

Here's the link for the full size high res version of that picture. It's a > 2 inch nug). https://i.redd.it/p0clrex3kqx31.jpg.
Cheers, enjoy the EVO and the weekend :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

wolf torn

Not nice. Warning point issued.
I bought my evo based on reviews here and vapefiend. I had extreme q, mflb, and subsequently bought a volcano, crafty, and Vapcap m and have a Vapcap gold on its way and will be getting a flowerpot from Santa with any luck. So clearly I’m a bit of a fool

It’s a good vape but we don’t help others by not acknowledging it’s imperfections or straight up flaws. The elbs are not great. They aren’t convenient to load and considering the expense could come with a loading funnel if tha helps (I bought the raw funnel and little measuring spoons, still not convenient). Some of the comments on this site go beyond enthusiastic or evangelical and seem like shilling, It’s the same on flowerpot where I don’t feel like I’ve been able to get a reasonable appraisal of that vape.

I’m glad for cats like 420vapezone and your man Payton Penn who will tell you good and bad re their experiences with numerous vapes.

This is not directed to anyone particular (I believe I have also participated) but this site could be a much more valuable resource.

To anyone considering the evo its a fine vape. Go and look for some independent reviews cos you might find one of several other fine vapes is better for you
Peace

I used to check this thread a couple times a year for a good laugh from endless technical issues. Now it just seems CANtalk is spamming the thread with pages and pages of worthless posts and no one is really buying the product anymore.

Coustu

I used to check this thread a couple times a year for a good laugh from endless technical issues. Now it just seems CANtalk is spamming the thread with pages and pages of worthless posts and no one is really buying the product anymore.
Agreed! Would like to see some more balanced comments. I LOVE my Evo, don’t get me wrong. But would like to see posts from a few others or even the company itself offering some new and/or innovative accessories. New glass pieces would be nice. A protective cap to cover the bamboo when not in use would be nice. Shit, new heat shield designs would make me reach for my wallet! When I have a vaporizer that I like as much as Evo, I actually enjoy buying accessories for it. Ask the guys at Newvape. They got a ton of my money after first purchase. But it feels like nothing is being developed for Cloud Evo. Where is the love?

CANtalk

It's too bad the usage rates of this thread are so low. I've been encouraging thread participation ever since I arrived here on FC. And yet here we are, some people seem to have been triggered by posting :lol: :shrug:. All that :shit: from significantly less than one post per day on the EVO thread :rolleyes:... compare that to a few other members on other threads.

Never have I posted shilling hyperbole on FC, and not here either... there's no posts from me saying the EVO is "king" of all vapes, "the one best vape", "superior" to all others, etc. In fact, I often tend to post vape buying advice that includes a number of vape options... as well as noting that there is no single best vape for everyone because personal preferences matter and every vape out there has its own unique advantages and disadvantages (it's all in locked-in historical posts too). My FC posting history is broad as well, with thread topic participation all over the place including medical news, cannabis effects on the brain, microdosing, tools, strain talk, humor, etc, etc, etc. I'm quite comfortable with my posting content; and it's primarily driven by sharing stuff as well as contributing helpful information, feedback and content. My posts often include the extra effort of attaching relevant info as well as taking and posting my own pictures. In fact, I'm averaging 4 likes for every single post I have ever done on FC, is that fake news now? :razz:. It's pretty obvious those attacking my posting history haven't even looked at it beyond quickly eyeballing a few pages on the EVO thread :rolleyes::shit:.

When I first picked up my EVO (using the FC community to help make that vape decision) and began posting here I mentioned that I would start in and give real-time feedback on the ownership experience and journey over time, as it progressed. I have used the forum for much help and I try to pay it forward because good information gets quickly buried. Most find long term posting a good thing, it becomes much more comprehensive and fulsome than just a few posts from other people. Both types of feedback have their place in any forum, so it's pretty bizarre to see some people getting offended at one type of feed back over another. In my EVO posts here, I solicited, accumulated and reported-on a number of related EVO owner topic discussions including methods, techniques, temps, draws, hold times, equipment, tools, accessories, cleaning details, etc, etc. It also involves both flower and concentrates usage. None of the stone-throwers have been helping EVO owners here on any of these topics at all :bang:. As my experience and evaluation of the EVO has increased over many months now, I've been able to tweak and adjust feedback and advice, further sharing helpful info and experiences. Other EVO owners have collaborated too, and I've been the recipient of some great information :peace:. I'm thankful to those members here who've helped.

Sorry to the "triggered", I've had no moderation other than ignorantly once posting to the same thread two times in a row in under six hours, and putting a gif in a picture thread. There's the ignore option on the forum for y'all triggered by repeated EVO owner posts :rolleyes:. This has been a great place for me to learn about the EVO and share my experience, but it seems to be getting toxic now from a few :argh:. Whateve's :rolleyes:, so be it, you can't please everyone. It seems a few people would rather see no one post here than a few people repeatedly post here. I thought FC encouraged forum participation and posts as that's the whole point of a forum :hmm:. @Stu and @pakalolo (the mods here), please let me know how you'd like contributions to proceed. Certainly, if my posts are attacked repeatedly, simply because of repeatedly posting, then I can spend my time elsewhere where posts are not attacked and instead appreciated.

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Everybody has a right to an opinion, but to publicly humiliate someone because you disapprove of content says more about you than your victim. I wasn't brought up that way. I guess the anonymous nature of the Internet has made us forget our manners. It has made us forget that there is a living breathing person behind ea. post.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
@Stu and @pakalolo (the mods here), please let me know how you'd like contributions to proceed. Certainly, if my posts are attacked repeatedly, simply because of repeatedly posting, then I can spend my time elsewhere where posts are not attacked and instead appreciated.

You haven't broken any rules and you can post freely here or elsewhere unless you do, just like anyone else. If someone reports you we will deal with it. If anyone attacks your posting habits or style, don't respond, just report it. We frown upon attempts to moderate.

readyman

It's too bad the usage rates of this thread are so low. I've been encouraging thread participation ever since I arrived here on FC. And yet here we are, some people seem to have been triggered by posting :lol: :shrug:. All that :shit: from significantly less than one post per day on the EVO thread :rolleyes:... compare that to a few other members on other threads.

Never have I posted shilling hyperbole on FC, and not here either... there's no posts from me saying the EVO is "king" of all vapes, "the one best vape", "superior" to all others, etc. In fact, I often tend to post vape buying advice that includes a number of vape options... as well as noting that there is no single best vape for everyone because personal preferences matter and every vape out there has its own unique advantages and disadvantages (it's all in locked-in historical posts too). My FC posting history is broad as well, with thread topic participation all over the place including medical news, cannabis effects on the brain, microdosing, tools, strain talk, humor, etc, etc, etc. I'm quite comfortable with my posting content; and it's primarily driven by sharing stuff as well as contributing helpful information, feedback and content. My posts often include the extra effort of attaching relevant info as well as taking and posting my own pictures. In fact, I'm averaging 4 likes for every single post I have ever done on FC, is that fake news now? :razz:. It's pretty obvious those attacking my posting history haven't even looked at it beyond quickly eyeballing a few pages on the EVO thread :rolleyes::shit:.

When I first picked up my EVO (using the FC community to help make that vape decision) and began posting here I mentioned that I would start in and give real-time feedback on the ownership experience and journey over time, as it progressed. I have used the forum for much help and I try to pay it forward because good information gets quickly buried. Most find long term posting a good thing, it becomes much more comprehensive and fulsome than just a few posts from other people. Both types of feedback have their place in any forum, so it's pretty bizarre to see some people getting offended at one type of feed back over another. In my EVO posts here, I solicited, accumulated and reported-on a number of related EVO owner topic discussions including methods, techniques, temps, draws, hold times, equipment, tools, accessories, cleaning details, etc, etc. It also involves both flower and concentrates usage. None of the stone-throwers have been helping EVO owners here on any of these topics at all :bang:. As my experience and evaluation of the EVO has increased over many months now, I've been able to tweak and adjust feedback and advice, further sharing helpful info and experiences. Other EVO owners have collaborated too, and I've been the recipient of some great information :peace:. I'm thankful to those members here who've helped.

Sorry to the "triggered", I've had no moderation other than ignorantly once posting to the same thread two times in a row in under six hours, and putting a gif in a picture thread. There's the ignore option on the forum for y'all triggered by repeated EVO owner posts :rolleyes:. This has been a great place for me to learn about the EVO and share my experience, but it seems to be getting toxic now from a few :argh:. Whateve's :rolleyes:, so be it, you can't please everyone. It seems a few people would rather see no one post here than a few people repeatedly post here. I thought FC encouraged forum participation and posts as that's the whole point of a forum :hmm:. @Stu and @pakalolo (the mods here), please let me know how you'd like contributions to proceed. Certainly, if my posts are attacked repeatedly, simply because of repeatedly posting, then I can spend my time elsewhere where posts are not attacked and instead appreciated.
I made my desicion to buy a evo partly because of your posts and your feedback to me best vape I own thank you Cantalk

Socks And Sandals

No need to apologise at all. If I had more free time, I'd be here right with brother!:rockon:

Apparently anyone nowadays is a shill for being a fan of something... Personally, I've only had a handful of vapes (see sig) and I love my Evo the most out of all of them! Even after buying a Dynavap Ominvap XL just a few weeks ago! Honestly the only things that even interest me as of this point in my vaping journey is the Flower Pot as of this point.. But I'm afraid of getting it knowing I will probably never use concentrates in this thing again quit possibly. Don't get me wrong though, Nothing beats the taste of my sauces and live sauce out of a clean quartz nail! It's even better than the Dynacoil IMO.

I've been busy and been using the Dynavap for flower for the past few months so that's why I haven't posted, but I did see you saw my post about my break up.. Thank you Brother!:) I'll definitely try to become more active on here soon but right now I am trying to master My Omnivap and am currently looking into making my first Edible batch with ABV. I have 5 BALL JARS full of this stuff going back to 2015! Looking forward to learning about this here on the forum soon as well!

Take care man, You aren't the only one who loves this vape!

Everybody has a right to an opinion, but to publicly humiliate someone because you disapprove of content says more about you than your victim. I wasn't brought up that way. I guess the anonymous nature of the Internet has made us forget our manners. It has made us forget that there is a living breathing person behind ea. post.

Agreed.. unless it's politics.. LOL not to worry I won't go there!:brow:

But in all seriousness, you're absolutely right. Anonymity has definitely played a role in the trash talk. The internet is a troll's playground for sure.

Baron23

I purchased my evo about 8 weeks ago on based on baron 23 and can talks feedback...easily the best desktop I own... puts the volcano to shame and destroys the plenty...
Thanks guys
I'm so glad you are loving it.

I have a Volcano, FP SH, Enano, and EVO as flower desktops and I love each and every one of them for some specific characteristic or another.

But I reach for the EVO the most because its so easy to set up (I don't keep vapes laying out...just doesn't work here) and its a Louisville slugger of a vape.

I hope your EVO gives you years of good service.

thevapist

Was checking in since I have a few buddies who own an EVO. They all said the same thing as above about accessories. when I showed them the type of accessories NewVape puts out constantly, they were pretty jealous.

For the amount of people that own this vape, it's insane how little they release for it. Just not good support IMO, and that's a huge purchase factor for me. When a company comes out with nice accessories and even revises their products thoughtfully, it's a different level of quality.

Hope they change their tune, as it seems like a nice vape. I also don't view CANtalk as a shill, and this is my first time seeing his posts. He just seems super enthusiastic about this vape and vaping in general, and is trying to bring some life to this thread.

Top Bottom