Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

To each their own :sherlock:... I rather like the look of the EVO; it's small, easily held/passed-around and discrete :tup:. And I'll take an analog control over digital display and touchpad buttons any time, it's less parts to fail and those parts have notably lower failure rates. I have a number of electronics with touch pads that end up not working very well after some years.

Congratulations @Stoneager :tup:. Sounds like you've found a great option for what you're looking for. Let us know how it goes for you :nod:. We need more EVO talk here. The EVO ecosystem is one of the most mature and expansive of all vapes out there; it's great :clap:. There is so much support for the vape, with many tools and ways to use the EVO. Enjoy!

CANtalk

Happy EVO Friday :tup:! The EVO delivered again, this time I had company over and moved the EVO setup from the family room to a bedroom; it took seconds :clap::nod:.

And thus, I was able to more privately enjoy a few small ELBs of Strawberry Cough flower, plus a number of cocktails, in the hot weather with a few guests over :love:.

EDIT: I added a small ELB @ 320 F and a few low temp fresh Blue dream flower dry draws late tonight :luv:. It's been a great cannabis experience for 10 hours on now :science::science:.

So flexible, efficient, discrete and simple, the EVO keeps delivering :rockon::luv: :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Hey, I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday with the EVO. I've been dialing in my routine for a number of months now and it's been great :tup:. Today I finished that small ELB of Blue Dream flower to start with in the afternoon, followed 3 hours later with a microdab of Armageddon shatter in the EVO; a perfect single 360F low temp draw and experience. Wow the EVO is now really delivering a great concentrate experience for me :love:. My latest method is to heat soak the EVO for 15-30 minutes at the 12:30 position. on the dial. Then drop in the VapeXnail with a small (micro) dab of concentrate and watch it :)... The green LED in the EVO stem does a nice job of illuminating the nail in the EVO and I can see the concentrate piece melt/liquify then bubble showing the start of vaporization. I pretty much see light wisps beginning to come out at the same time, then I start the timer and put the wet hydratube on. After 15 seconds on the timer I take a good draw. It delivers with the best combination of vapor density and pure great flavor I've had with EVO and concentrates. I've been able to finish a microdab in one draw this way more often than ever, which is always better than finishing a fresh dab with two or more draws. Lovely :luv:. So much vapor and flavor; very impressive :bowdown:. I highly recommend this temp and method as a jumping point for trying concentrates in the EVO. Adjust from there as wanted to personal preference.

Into the evening a few hours later I've now also done another microdab concentrates session (as described :)) with the EVO and Super Lemon Haze live resin :tup:; I highly recommend SLH live resin to everyone here as well :nod:. Concentrates are different experience from flower and I enjoy the variety; it's a nice way to spend a Saturday :evil: and great with the EVO.

Cheers this Saturday :peace::leaf:, it's a long weekend in Canada :wave:.

Socks And Sandals

@Socks And Sandals, sorry to hear your experience with PBW :shrug:. I'm surprised at that since PBW has a long history of working very well and I'm just relaying that same info. However, there are a number of conditions that can limit the effectiveness of PBW. It could be a poor brand, poor batch, not used in enough concentration, not soaked in solution long enough, hard water, cool/cold water, etc :sherlock:. If you've only used PBW from one bottle/container then that experience is extremely limited and it's not necessarily going to be indicative of the effectiveness. It can be the same thing without testing, evaluating and controlling for all of the other variables previously mentioned. Here's a new picture showing my VapeXnails before and after PBW cleaning in an ultrasonic cleaner :).

rlilgeknlqa31.jpg

I did four or five 480 second cycles in the ultrasonic cleaner whenever convenient (walking by); I used hot tap water and a small amount of PBW (my ultrasonic cleaner is small). I let the nails sit in solution for the evening and this time didn't get to pulling them out until the next day. According to the label on my PBW one can use 2-4 oz per US gallon for this type of cleaning. I have been unable to clean this well with ISO and I still have a gallon of over 90% ISO for use. I have avoided other products that have odorants and other compounds added.

Here's some general PBW info for anyone interested :sherlock:.
https://www.piwine.com/media/Products/Safety-Data-Sheets/SDS-PROFESSIONAL-BREWERS-WASH.pdf
https://www.fivestarchemicals.com/wp-content/uploads/PBWTech.pdf

As for ISO, AFAIK the salt is used to introduce a scrubbing contact component. I've never confirmed this though.

As for ultrasonic cleaners, there's lots of info on the net. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasonic_cleaning
I don't know how effective using the ultrasonic cleaner is in-and-of-itself (I haven't done much testing of all the variables in cleaning), but I found it did not do as good a job with nail residues with milder cleaners than PBW. The ultrasonic cleaner is hands off which is nice. For simplicity and efficiency I now clean ELBs and the helio dry mouthpiece in the ultrasonic cleaner at the same time as the nails. Let us know how your experience with an ultrasonic cleaner goes @stressed :tup:.

After that, I'm now cleaning my hydratube with the leftover used PBW solution, filling it with the solution and letting it sit for a few hours. Then I rinse out the hydratube with hot tap water 3-4 times, drain the water and rinse it with distilled water a few times. Pop it in the microwave for two minutes and I've got a clean dry hydratube ready to go :nod:.

PBW has no problem with organics and resin from my experience and pictures @elmomuzz. Cleaning organics is literally its strength.

@Modicum, both the helio and calyx will work dry, but the helio can't be used wet. The other differences are more minor. The simpler helio mouthpiece is less complicated inside and easier to clean, and the helio mouthpiece can fit in small ultrasonic cleaners.

Hope this is generally helpful. Cheers

Hey man, glad you had a good experience! I've only used this stuff a dozen or so times. The instructions that come with the PBW aren't clear at all on how to mix it. I just poured some in the top of my glass and mixed it with a little hot water. It never has worked for me, I always have to run it through again with Orange Chronic cleaner anyhow. Not only that but it left a smeary white residue on my dabbing rig and my HT. That being said, I have given up with the stuff entirely.

I even wrote to Vapexhale and recommended that they substitute the PBW in their cleaning kit for Orange Chronic instead.:) To each their own but I'll stick to what works for me.

Were those quartz nails you got there? I still haven't researched ultra sonic cleaners yet, but your nails look as good as mine when I soak them in a small snack bag and shake with iso and salt.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey man, glad you had a good experience! I've only used this stuff a dozen or so times. The instructions that come with the PBW aren't clear at all on how to mix it. I just poured some in the top of my glass and mixed it with a little hot water. It never has worked for me, I always have to run it through again with Orange Chronic cleaner anyhow. Not only that but it left a smeary white residue on my dabbing rig and my HT. That being said, I have given up with the stuff entirely.

I even wrote to Vapexhale and recommended that they substitute the PBW in their cleaning kit for Orange Chronic instead.:) To each their own but I'll stick to what works for me.

Were those quartz nails you got there? I still haven't researched ultra sonic cleaners yet, but your nails look as good as mine when I soak them in a small snack bag and shake with iso and salt.
QUARTS 4 ROSIN 4-sure!
EVO + CANNABIS = CIVIL

CANtalk

Happy EVO Friday everyone :tup:. It's been a busy work week here and I'm just catching up. First thing was a few great EVO sessions of quality SC cough flower tonight so far :clap::science::science:. It's a really a great strong EVO sativa experience ATM, so I wanted to reach out before I reload shortly and go next level with another small ELB of similar sativa flower for the evening. The EVO delivers :love:.

Enjoy the EVO and Friday night :peace::leaf:

CANtalk

@Socks And Sandals, there are lots of variables that contribute to such differences with cleaning methods, go with what works with you for sure :tup:. It's great you've tried both ISO and PBW, because many haven't personally done it... I didn't myself until recently after years with ISO. My experience is different from yours and both our opinions have merit :nod:. Either way it works out, I think it's great to share these types of things and information.... tips and advice that others can try for themselves with the EVO. I'm not professin to espouse universal advice, rather I've enjoyed enthusiastically recommending people dial in their EVO experience and talked shop about the EVO here :love::evil::science:. I highly recommend everyone try both cleaning methods if they haven't already (at some point) and see what works best for themselves :tup:.

The white residue PBW issue is indicative of misuse in cleaning... it's from too high a concentration, such that the PBW literally precipitates out of solution. I've had that happen myself from accidentally over-evaporating the solution when heating the mixture (PBW is much more effective in hot water than cold). Such precipitation can be stubborn and takes an extra cleaning step to remove. PBW is a near caustic cleaner; it's aggressive too, so in my experience try not to use big amounts or let it evaporate out of solution.

I'm using the boro nails, much cheaper than quartz :tup:.

Today has bee great again. The EVO is delivering this Saturday :tup:. Later in the day I began with a few low temp 1/6 ELB Acapulco Gold fresh strong sativa flower draws (but less strong than SC ;)). A couple hours later I followed that up with a concentrates session :luv: (I really enjoy concentrates on a Saturday); this time I went with a nice size microdab of Super Lemon Haze live resin in the EVO (using the same method mentioned in one of my last posts) and it was wonderful :clap:, beautiful flavors and potent :).

An hour or two later I finished that AG flower off at higher temps (as mentioned before, wet, etc.) and combined it in the ELB with the Blue Dream left over from last night... Yes, I ended up finishing the evening yesterday with a small ELB of low temp fresh Blue dream dry vapor draws ;). Dial in your night with the EVO and enjoy :cool:.

I've been mentioning my EVO's changing whistling behavior earlier and this weekend it's no longer whistling at all.... dry, wet, clean/not-clean, both mouthpieces, etc :ninja:. I don't know how much of a good thing that is because it's more difficult to judge draw speed. For me, I expect to further refine my EVO use over time and will appreciate the quiet operation :rockon:.

Potent... HAF here atm... bear with the stream of consciousness (long live sativas), cheers :science::lol:.

The EVO's great :peace::leaf:

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Saturday Night, alone since my break Up on Feb 28. :( But hey, at least I'm medicated and drinking some decent brew! Sipping on some "Wedding Cake Indica 32% THC" that I just love because the shit is just so fucking dense! It actually seems as if I'm getting a bigger yield out of it since I'm getting 2 extra draws from each basket! Oh.. and some Banana OG Live sauce (85%)!!!:ko: I'm normally a sativa guy but due to some sleep problems I've been checking out the most heaviest indicas I could for the past few months!

Despite the fact that it's been clearly shown that the calibration of temperature varies somewhat slightly between each of our Evo's, At what temp (on the dial) do you guys like your various concentrates at? I'm talking your shatters, crumbles, sauces, rosin, live resin, etc? I find myself sticking between 2 and 3 (410 to 440F) for pretty much everything but shatter which I do sometimes run up to 5 o clock (500F).

What position on the dial do we all love vaping our wax and shatter at?

Been curious for a while, but wasn't about to spend an entire week skimming through this huge thread..lol

Thanks!

stressed

Saturday Night, alone since my break Up on Feb 28. :( But hey, at least I'm medicated and drinking some decent brew! Sipping on some "Wedding Cake Indica 32% THC" that I just love because the shit is just so fucking dense! It actually seems as if I'm getting a bigger yield out of it since I'm getting 2 extra draws from each basket! Oh.. and some Banana OG Live sauce (85%)!!!:ko: I'm normally a sativa guy but due to some sleep problems I've been checking out the most heaviest indicas I could for the past few months!

Despite the fact that it's been clearly shown that the calibration of temperature varies somewhat slightly between each of our Evo's, At what temp (on the dial) do you guys like your various concentrates at? I'm talking your shatters, crumbles, sauces, rosin, live resin, etc? I find myself sticking between 2 and 3 (410 to 440F) for pretty much everything but shatter which I do sometimes run up to 5 o clock (500F).

What position on the dial do we all love vaping our wax and shatter at?

Been curious for a while, but wasn't about to spend an entire week skimming through this huge thread..lol

Thanks!
i vape about 1/4 gram of shatter a day. along with a gram or more of bud.

i typically vape the shatter from 10:00 to 2:00. most of the time around 12:00.

low temps doesn't mean light highs. i cough easily and high temps suck if you cough easily.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i vape about 1/4 gram of shatter a day. along with a gram or more of bud.

i typically vape the shatter from 10:00 to 2:00. most of the time around 12:00.

low temps doesn't mean light highs. i cough easily and high temps suck if you cough easily.
Your AVATAR is stressed?

My stress hides after a EVO session?

SATIVA dominate strain’s R my go 2 4 reading & sports.
INDICA when I want 2 chill or sleep?
LEMON HAZE this morning to study.

readyman

Hi I want to get my final vape for now I have a Plenty mv1 pax2 terra 3 hydrology9 my best experience is with a bong with flower wax and kief all at ounce You are medicated Fast do you think the EVO vape would be closer with bigger rips and smoother vapor its alot of money but if it did it it would be worth it thanks

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi I want to get my final vape for now I have a Plenty mv1 pax2 terra 3 hydrology9 my best experience is with a bong with flower wax and kief all at ounce You are medicated Fast do you think the EVO vape would be closer with bigger rips and smoother vapor its alot of money but if it did it it would be worth it thanks
I love my PLENTY however the EVO is just as smooth!
Da EVO need’s less material than most?
In my lack of knowledge!

CANtalk

The week is almost over, then it's EVO time here :nod:. Sorry about the grammar and spelling errors on my last few posts. The EVO was in full effect both times I was posting so s#^* happens ;). The EVO has been delivering big time for me for months now. Lately I've been trying to lower my intake and last Sunday I ended the weekend with a small 1/5 ELB or less of Blue Dream mid afternoon. With these microdosing loads I try to now finish the ELB off in one session; I start with three draws at about 11 or 11:30 o'clock on the temp dial and then bump the temp to ~2:30 on the dial and finish the ELB with two more draws. A few hours later I did a 1/5 to 1/4 ELB of Platinum Bubba Kush similarly. Then a few hours later in the evening I finished with a strong indica, a 1/5 ELB of Afghan Kush the same way; it put me to sleep on the couch :zzz: so the EVO brought the goods.

@Socks And Sandals, thx for the info! Breakups suck but it's an opportunity to enjoy the single life :peace:. I've been posting my concentrates feedback for a while but I'll mention the latest again; I'm currently heat soaking the EVO for about 15-20 minutes at 12:30 o'clock on the temp dial or so. Then I drop in the VapeXnail and watch the concentrates in the bamboo melt, then bubble, all while slowly dipping the EVO back and forth to cover the bottom of the glass tube in the liquid concentrates (the bamboo light makes all this visible). When I see a few wisps of vapor come out of the top I then put on the Precision Honeycomb hydratube (wet with distilled water) and start a timer for 15 seconds. After those 15 seconds I take as good a draw as I can (it's very dense vapor). This method has given me the densest vapor draws so far (the amount of concentrates can affect the efficiency of the unit; I do a grain-of-rice size or a bit more). And I can now clear the VapeXnail in one draw with perfect flavors. The best flavors have always been in the first draw and this method gives me the densest vapor on the first draws as well, win-win :tup:. If you try this way let us know how it goes :sherlock:. Hopefully others will chime in with their temps and methods :).

I agree @stressed, low temps do NOT give "light" highs. My experience mirrors what has been posted for cannabinoid types, vaporization temps and effects, with <360F vaping resulting in very stimulating and cerebral effects. And I find that effect especially magnified with flower :2c:.

@readyman, the EVO is a great end-game vape! It's well known for huge rips, clouds and smoothness all while being extremely flexible in setting up methods and techniques to give a wide variety of optimal experiences for everyone :tup::bowdown:. A number of owners have reported using kief and flower in the ELB at the same time with great success... and effects :science:. Some owners also put concentrates in the ELB and are very happy with a combo draw that way (it sounds like what you do). I would recommend using the VapeXnail for concentrates if you want the best experience; the glass VapeXnail tube is a more efficient heating chamber for concentrates than the ELB. While you can't combo vape concentrates in the VapeXnail at the same time as flower/kief in the ELB in an EVO, you can preload both those pieces and do them back to back with no more than a few seconds delay at most using the EVO heater base :nod:; and it's works excellently :tup:. The great thing is you can try the EVO so many different ways and see what works for you. Owners can also set up two EVO units interconnected with glass or tubing and use the VapeXnail with concentrates in one and the ELB with flower/kief in the other, doing a combo draw from both at the same time :lol:. Or do all three at the same time in three different EVO's hooked together :evil:. I've seen videos of the double set-up used for combo flower/concentrate draws :clap:.
The EVO is so flexible, one can preload multiple ELBs and VapeXnails and go-to-town one after another when ready :science:, it only takes a second or two to swap to another. Good luck!

We need more EVO posts here :rockon::leaf:.

Last edited:

FireFcuk2

I recently got a Slug33 Fat Mac, it's fun, I like it. So I had to work out now how to vape rosin in the vapexhale. the Vapexhale can take whatever you throw at it, currently I like just putting a whole piece of bud in there about .15 and letting it warm up at the 12, then turn down to 10 for an easy on the throat vape. I was previously using higher temps, it's the pre warm up that makes the difference.

I tried the nail that came with the vapexhale and it has a very small opening, more just a slot rather than the more open hole on the quartz nails I've seen. Nevertheless only the first one is tasty, and it's all too uncontrolled and messy. What to do. I eventually tried using part vaped herb and putting some rosin on that, it worked really well, this eventually morphed into using cotton wool.

Whereas the part vaped herb would gradually darken, the cotton does not even go brown apart from the colour caused by the rosin. It works better than I expected I thought it would drip through so I put an extra bit of cotton wool at the bottom of the basket, but it's not needed, although it's good to use.

What happens is that the rosin melts but remains suspended within the cotton wool, and this bit of wool has been teased from a ball so it's just a minimum amount of very loose cotton wool. It just goes on and on and on, I can easily get half a dozen very tasty vapes from one large bead.

In fact I tried some of the old used cottons, (reminded me of a heroin addict) the next day and they still had some potent ingredients left. My rosin is very sticky but if you've got easier to handle rosin then this would be even easier. Here's some after shots of the basket too. I tend to use even less cotton wool now. These shots are from when I thought I needed more substrate.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/3iant6fai/

Last edited:

CANtalk

Happy EVO Friday :tup:. I recovered from a two hour laptop meltdown, am late to post and consequently currently under the strong effects of another large experience. The EVO delivers again :love::cool:.

After another weekly break tonight I started later this afternoon with a 1/3 or so bowl of Viper :clap::nod:. Viper is the most potent sativa I've ever had. A quality batch is very:science::science:, even adding paresthesia to the experience
devil.gif
. It was a smaller ELB this time to further manage a healthy overall cannabis experience, and it was great :tup:. I ended up splitting the 11 o'clock draws into two separate on-demand dry mouthpiece sessions, the first with three draws at ~8 seconds each with a ten second hold. Then over a few hours later two more draws at 8 seconds each, at the same low temp. It blew clouds the whole way :clap::luv::bowdown: (definitely a quality batch :tup:).

A few hours later I checked the AVB and it was good for another higher temp session ;). So I went again with 2:30 position (clock) on the dial and did two more 8 second draws with a wet hydratube; it was still blowing clouds :borg::science:. It's been great and it's still early enough tonight (Friday!) that I may indulge a little more with another small ELB of strong sativa. We'll see :).

Such impressive performance from the EVO
MexWave.gif

Enjoy the EVO and your Friday :love: :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Happy EVO Friday :tup:. I recovered from a two hour laptop meltdown, am late to post and consequently currently under the strong effects of another large experience. The EVO delivers again :love::cool:.

After another weekly break tonight I started later this afternoon with a 1/3 or so bowl of Viper :clap::nod:. Viper is the most potent sativa I've ever had. A quality batch is very:science::science:, even adding paresthesia to the experience
devil.gif
. It was a smaller ELB this time to further manage a healthy overall cannabis experience, and it was great :tup:. I ended up splitting the 11 o'clock draws into two separate on-demand dry mouthpiece sessions, the first with three draws at ~8 seconds each with a ten second hold. Then over a few hours later two more draws at 8 seconds each, at the same low temp. It blew clouds the whole way :clap::luv::bowdown: (definitely a quality batch :tup:).

A few hours later I checked the AVB and it was good for another higher temp session ;). So I went again with 2:30 position (clock) on the dial and did two more 8 second draws with a wet hydratube; it was still blowing clouds :borg::science:. It's been great and it's still early enough tonight (Friday!) that I may indulge a little more with another small ELB of strong sativa. We'll see :).

Such impressive performance from the EVO
MexWave.gif

Enjoy the EVO and your Friday :love: :peace: :leaf:.
EVO = MEDICATE SMOOTH
STONED EVO STYLE = RECREATIONAL

MAUI WOWIE da kine I have?

CANtalk

It's late, but I went indulgent again this Friday night :rolleyes:;) and added a 1/5 ELB or so of fresh quality Blue Dream flower; three draws (15s, 10s, 10s) at 11 o'clock on the dial (~325 F) with the dry mouthpiece. Great flavors, smooth but dense. Saw clouds on exhale :whoa::ninja::nod:.

I figured if adding cannabis to this late eve, it's time for some more significant indica... yet an excellent sativa leaning hybrid when you find a good phenotype. It still can be a strong sativa for many people, especially when staring at low temp vaping :evil:. What a great strain from a quality grower... and it's got the combination of high CBD as well. My most favorite hybrid strain and some of the strongest flower I have, highly recommended :love:.

The EVO beckons! Enjoy :peace::leaf:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It's late, but I went indulgent again this Friday night :rolleyes:;) and added a 1/5 ELB or so of fresh quality Blue Dream flower; three draws (15s, 10s, 10s) at 11 o'clock on the dial (~325 F) with the dry mouthpiece. Great flavors, smooth but dense. Saw clouds on exhale :whoa::ninja::nod:.

I figured if adding cannabis to this late eve, it's time for some more significant indica... yet an excellent sativa leaning hybrid when you find a good phenotype. It still can be a strong sativa for many people, especially when staring at low temp vaping :evil:. What a great strain from a quality grower... and it's got the combination of high CBD as well. My most favorite hybrid strain and some of the strongest flower I have, highly recommended :love:.

The EVO beckons! Enjoy :peace::leaf:
LEMON HAZE 24 % THC; 1% CBD if you like CANNABIS CONSUMPTION use a EVO!
Da QUARTS NAILS 4 ROSIN if you like concentrate’s ?

Last edited:

CANtalk

:( @Denis69, there have been a few flaming EVO instances reported here. Are you an international customer? Using it inverted? Even beyond that a few runaway heaters have been reported. Definitely contact EVO and let them know of such a dangerous condition :o. Be careful everyone, I recommend no one leave any evape that's on unattended
angel3.gif

I've tried Lemon Haze @ataxian and I haven't yet been able to find a high quality source/batch unfortunately :uhoh:; quality growers and batches matter a lot :nod:. It's still great to mention these excellent strains to try :tup::). Rosin looks great and thx for the recommendation :tup:; I want it for my next concentrate purchase but I'm such a low dose user that it may take a year or more for me to use up the other concentrates I have :rolleyes: :wave:. It's on my high priority list to purchase and try :).

Weekend time with the EVO here :tup:. That late Friday night BD session was ill advised :rolleyes:; was definitely high for much of my sleep last night :evil:. Oh well, I'll adjust next weekend :).

Mid afternoon I started with a small 1/5th ELB of low temp dry mouthpiece Strawberry Cough in the EVO:luv:. Three 8 second draws at 11 o'clock on the dial or 320 F. Exhales blew clouds every time with a nicely balanced experience :nod:. A few hours later I finished that ELB off at 2 o'clock on the dial (~ 400 F) with the wet Precision honeycomb hydratube (two 8 second draws, and the AVB was a little dark for me). Now five hours later from when I started today with the EVO I just finished that 1/5th ELB of Blue Dream leftover from last night (at high temps using the same method as just described, with two 8 second draws). I'm currently finding this overall combination EVO experience potent :science::science: and it's still early. The EVO is so efficient :tup::love:.

Enjoy the weekend and EVO :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:( @Denis69, there have been a few flaming EVO instances reported here. Are you an international customer? Using it inverted? Even beyond that a few runaway heaters have been reported. Definitely contact EVO and let them know of such a dangerous condition. Be careful everyone, I recommend no one leave any evape that's on unattended
angel3.gif

I've tried Lemon haze @ataxian and I haven't yet been able to find a high quality source/batch unfortunately; quality growers and batches matter a lot :nod:. Rosin looks great and thx for the recommendation :tup:; I want it for my next concentrate purchase but I'm such a low dose user that it may take a year or more for me to use up the other concentrates I have :rolleyes: :wave:. It's definitely high on my list to try :).

Weekend time with the EVO here :tup:. That late Friday night BD session was ill advised :rolleyes:; was definitely high for much of my sleep last night :evil:. Oh well, I'll adjust next weekend :).

Mid afternoon I started with a small 1/5th ELB of low temp dry mouthpiece Strawberry Cough in the EVO:luv:. Three 8 second draws at 11 o'clock on the dial or 320 F. Exhales blew clouds every time with a nicely balanced experience :nod:. A few hours later I finished that ELB off at 2 o'clock on the dial (~ 400 F) with the wet Precision honeycomb hydratube (two 8 second draws, and the AVB was a little dark for me). Now five hours later from when I started today with the EVO I just finished that 1/5th ELB of Blue Dream leftover from last night (at high temps using the same method as just described, with two 8 second draws). I'm currently finding this overall combination EVO experience potent :science::science: and it's still early. The EVO is so efficient :tup::love:.

Enjoy the weekend and EVO :peace::leaf:.
LEMON HAZE & MAUI WOWIE + forgot what is in my jar? (GSC) maybe?
Whatever you have will be OK?
Da EVO taste amazing & medicate’s so well 4-me!
1:00 is my setting without burning?

CANtalk

Nice @ataxian and I agree :tup:. I do even higher temps in the EVO with flower... and no burning. I've never combusted in the EVO :clap:... though I've read about that happening often with over vapes on reddit ;).

I added to the EVO experience tonight and so far so good :tup:. About 1.5 hrs ago I went with a 1/5th to 1/6th ELB of God Bud flower. In my batch it's significantly indica leaning but not as strong as my best stuff either. Still, it's a nice strain to end an evening with... and the session was notably earlier than last night which is a good thing here :peace:. I went light with two 8 seconds draws, lightly visible vapor.

Enjoy ur evening and weekend all :leaf:.

Last edited:

Denis69

:( @Denis69, there have been a few flaming EVO instances reported here. Are you an international customer? Using it inverted? Even beyond that a few runaway heaters have been reported. Definitely contact EVO and let them know of such a dangerous condition :o. Be careful everyone, I recommend no one leave any evape that's on unattended
angel3.gif
Yeah international customer, however no inverter used
The evo just reached its 1st birthday a month ago
No particular thermal abuse this last night (preheating for 10m at 13 : 30)
I really thought that this vape would have had a better build quality ...

CANtalk

@Denis69, Sorry to hear that, quite new... at least it has warranty. The EVO seems to have pretty good build quality from going over the large owners thread here; failures aren't very common but they do happen :shrug:. Bad luck and very frustrating :(.

Another very enjoyable EVO Sunday here. I've been taking it easy. starting late afternoon with a 1/5th-1/6th ELB of Blue Dream, same way as mentioned. It perked me up nicely. About 1.5 hrs later I finished the ELB off at higher temps with wet hydratube and a few more draws. After another while and before it got any later in the evening I finished another similarly small ELB of the leftover of God Bud from last night at higher temps with the hydratube. All this today was smooth easy and potent with the EVO :tup:.

Have a great Sunday :peace::leaf:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom