Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
@justcametomind - do vapeXhale ship internationally?

What do people think of using the EVO with a Mobius Matrix, anyone recommend it or something better please?

The EVO and a legit Mobius Matrix are a hard pair to beat. I sold my Clear Matrix and still regret it. Hoping to pick up a Hydrabomb if they get more in stock soon.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
It's ok, but if I forget it on in the evening, will I find it flashing lights the morning after? Does it harm the baby?
I think the lights do continue to flash.
I don't think it should cause any harm, it switches the heater off and cools down.

What do people think of using the EVO with a Mobius Matrix, anyone recommend it or something better please?
Anything with an 18mm female joint really.
I don't own a lot of glass, but I've used it with a cheap D020-D from sunshinestore on DHgate :shrug:

Pyr0,

Poostuff

Please delete
I've said before my international unit runs hotter than reviews I've read. It combusts flower somewhere around 2 but it just seems like a slightly hotter temperature scale is all.
Took me a while to understand this & find the sweet spot but once I did...wow.
Mine has a fast heat up time, shuts off in an hour with green & red flashing as it should & it won't overheat even on max.
I run it at about 1:30 & finish a full elb in 2 big hits occasionally with a third smaller one & I always stir.
The whistle is probably luck of the draw. Mine whistles when it's cold but not when it's hot.
I read somewhere that if you take your Evo outside & blow through it, all the other Evo owners in your neighbourhood will hear the whistle then come outside & do the same. I haven't tried this yet ;)

subway13029

I am straight loving this beast of a vaporizer!!aits just so easy..heats up quick..take fat hits at about 2:30..on half to 3/4 elb i will get about 4solid rips and i mean bong hits. I could even get fer more wispier hits but im good with it after 3 to 4 rippers..taste starts to degrade after that and not much going on..i dont know what took me so long to get to the evo...but iy now has a place in the starting lineup..

@Roth: How does the Mobius rate next to your current setup - UFO Showerhead Bubbler?

Also does anyone in the UK know where I can get a cloudbuddy to go with it. I know it is not the intended purpose but like the idea of having a small piece of glass on top that will catch the majority of the oil, be easier to clean.

Budley Moore,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
@Roth: How does the Mobius rate next to your current setup - UFO Showerhead Bubbler?

Also does anyone in the UK know where I can get a cloudbuddy to go with it. I know it is not the intended purpose but like the idea of having a small piece of glass on top that will catch the majority of the oil, be easier to clean.

Mobius wins, hands down. It's also 3x the price.

A Matrix perc is a joy to hit, virtually zero drag. If you can snag one, you won't regret it.

Whichis the main reason I want to pick up a Hydrabomb when they're back in stock.

Sweet thanks. Do you have a link to the Hydrabomb and can you recommend anyone who ships glass to UK please?

Also I was trying to make a post in ABV but can't due to being new I think, I am looking for very strong but affordable alcohol in UK to extract from ABV and for cleaning so I can reclaim as I do not want to use ISO. Any ideas?

Budley Moore,

justcametomind

Lol, abv section is where mods put dead threads. You can't start a thread there.
It's not a place to talk about Abv although it would have rocked!

justcametomind,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Sweet thanks. Do you have a link to the Hydrabomb and can you recommend anyone who ships glass to UK please?

Also I was trying to make a post in ABV but can't due to being new I think, I am looking for very strong but affordable alcohol in UK to extract from ABV and for cleaning so I can reclaim as I do not want to use ISO. Any ideas?

The Hydrabomb is an official hydratube from VapeXhale. Right now, it's sold out. But I've been told some more should be in stock soon.

Unfortunately, can't help you on the UK front, stateside here.

And no one can post in the AVB section, it's where the closed and locked threads go.

Another option if you want to save some money is to order some glass from China. Not the same quality, but a fraction of the priceand quite a good deal considering.

Roth,
@justcametomind: haha, I see now thanks. That is confusing. I will try the cooking section.

@Roth: So the matrix is the diffusion type, I think its a toss up between the mobius matrix or the UFO. Which is better? do you usually use the right sidecar if you are right handed?

I had assumed ordering from DHGate (mobuis and ufo) was ordering from china? Really confused now.

Budley Moore,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
@justcametomind: haha, I see now thanks. That is confusing. I will try the cooking section.

@Roth: So the matrix is the diffusion type, I think its a toss up between the mobius matrix or the UFO. Which is better? do you usually use the right sidecar if you are right handed?

I had assumed ordering from DHGate (mobuis and ufo) was ordering from china? Really confused now.

Yes, the "Matrix" is the perc type. Mobius was the first to use it, but it has been knocked off by many at this point. So if you want an "official" Matrix perc, it will need to be from Mobius.

There is no comparison between my former Mobius Clear Matrix and by UFO. If you're considering buying a real Mobius Matrix, do not hesitate, you won't regret it.

My UFO is not a sidecar design, I had JhanPixel make mine come out of the center of the can.

If you're ordering from DHGate, yes, you are ordering from China. If you're ordering a Mobius off DHGate, you are ordering a Chinese knock off of one. A real Mobius will run you $300+.

Which is fine, you just need to know what you're getting. The knock off is NOT the same quality, the perc has roughly half as many slits as a real Mobius Matrix. That said, for the price of the DHGate one, I'm sure it's more than worth it.

Hope that helped clear some confusion up.

Roth,

New_buddy

Goddamn I love this thing :luv:

Any of you guys ever collected the vapor poo from the splashguard of your hydratube? I've heard that stuff is very potent.

Anyway, if anyone has, do you know any good ways of doing so?

Last edited:
New_buddy,
not sure if I should post links.. so from dhgate

what about this:

2014-new-matrix-sidecar-glass-bong-birdcage

also tempted by:

2015-new-16-5cm-height-glass-bong-based-water

both from Stevenlmz79

as it has more options for mouthpieces.

Thinking if you were using the first one with the EVO in right hand you would want a sidecar on the left, does that make sense?

Thanks

Budley Moore,

harmless healing

Budley Moore. They stock the hydrabomb over at vapefiend. That is a matrix perc. Not sure if that helps as you may have been looking for something other than a HT with matrix perc. But I can attest to the awesomeness of the hydra bomb, zero drag, massive diffusion.

Namaste

EDIT: just checked, and looks like they are outa stock. Send them a mail and see what they can do. Great bunch

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Goddamn I love this thing :luv:

Any of you guys ever collected the vapor poo from the splashguard of your hydratube? I've heard that stuff is very potent.

Anyway, if anyone has, do you know any good ways of doing so?

You could just reclaim it with some ISO or similar agent.

Roth,

scottg402

With all this talk about glass and considering VXL is currently out of the bomb and turbine, I feel compelled to endorse the HydraHoneyComb. I have a FC-187 that I use as my matrix piece. It is smooth but I find nothing in my collection is smoother than my honeycomb. It has maybe a tad more drag than the matrix but the diffusion is like no other and you really don't have to sacrifice taste.

Also in my opinion the reports of it being difficult to clean up top are false. I actually find it more cumbersome to get the bottom cleaned which I assume would be the case with all the current lineup as the design is the same.

Just putting this out there cuz I don't think people should be passing on these spectacular package prices on account of the glass selection available. The HydraHoneyComb ROCKS!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've tried Scott's hydrahonecomb and loved it as well...and the perc was very clean.

@Budley Moore - I had a Matrix Ion for a couple of years and ran everything I had through it and loved it...very smooth hit with a great purr. However, after it broke and I got some other glass I realized how much taste that perc was stripping out. The matrix perc is great, but the ones in the vxl HT's have way fewer slits and don't steal as much flavor. I now like my cheap bubbler with a bird cage perc (similar to matrix but with fewer slits) better for vapor. The Ion was the absolute shit for smoking, though!

bigtvapes

Reports of it being tough to clean aren't "false". You're just not having any trouble keeping it clean. Which is great for you lol. But MANY other people do have cleaning issues with the hydrahoneycomb. I'm one of them. Several things contribute to this like how you vape, what you vape, the water you use, and a myriad of other factors. So while your experience of keeping the honeycomb clean shouldn't be diminished, neither should ours.

I've had a ton of glass over the years. I can honestly tell you nothing gets dirtier faster or is harder to clean than the vapexhale hydrahoneycomb. I still love it, don't get me wrong. It hits smooth as butter and when clean the taste is amazing.

The hydratube process is kind of weird because you're spending a ton of money on what is likely to be one glass piece you'll use with this device for a long time. But if you dont have the experience its hard to know what will be important to YOU and the way YOU use it. Had I known what I know now, I would have gotten a simpler, less intricate tube. Simply for cleaning. And with the recent sale, I did :) I got the evolver hydratree and I love it. If the diffusion is weaker or less effective I don't notice. If you fill it right, it hits just as smooth and has even less gurgle. And keeping it clean is a lot easier. For me :)

stickstones

Vapor concierge
honeycomb percs are typically hard to clean. When I used Scott's, all the goo was in the bottom chamber and not the perc. He said it only gets dirty on the bottom for him. I was surprised by this, but it was clear he was getting it dirty, just on the bottom only since that's where it all was. I'd love to hear from some others on this to get more of a consensus.

stickstones,

MinnBobber

I've had a ton of glass over the years. I can honestly tell you nothing gets dirtier faster or is harder to clean than the vapexhale hydrahoneycomb. I still love it, don't get me wrong. It hits smooth as butter and when clean the taste is amazing.

I'm thinking of adding a hydrahoneycomb so this concerns me.
What method/product do you use for cleaning?
I fill with powdered brewery wash (PBW) water and plug with Ratchett silicone plugs, soak, maybe shake a little, and rinse. It works great but never cleaned a hydrahoneycomb ???
Bubbler cleaning pictured below:
PBW.jpg

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom