• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Upgrade with quick extraction

23jim

I've started with a Dynavap, Argo, Crafty+, to a Xmax V3.

Use only V3 now (often through bubbler bong), but looking for vape that will hit harder with less hits.

Have only used portables but thinking that a desktop like the Arizer X2Q or a Plenty MIGHT be a better addition than the bit too expensive Tiny might 2. But I am sure there are options I am unaware of.

Looking for safe vaporizer that has accurate temps and produces thick hits at 390 F as I usually try to avoid Benzene production. I know Flower temperature does not equal vapor temp and I do go higher (410) frequently. The reason I tossed my Dynavap was occasional combustion. I prefer electric as I feel temperature control works better for me.

$200 is more my budget.

Open to Any thoughts or suggestions.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Benzene production
THC is based on Benzene molecules, you can't avoid Benzene. don't believe these things... Benzene problem doesn't really exist... THC is a Phenol, who said it's any healthy for vaporization at high temp? dunno....
Benzene molecule:

THC molecule:

you will consume Benzene if you consume cannabis, doesn't matter the temp. it has some concentration in your bowl no matter the temp is

23jim

If you want fast extracxtion you are looking at the wrong desktop units.
Both the Arizer XQ2 and the S&B Plenty have very slow extraction.
With your budget I'd go for an Elev8r with a coil or maybe a log.
Thanks. I am now considering an E-Nano? I know the XL can hold more and probably hit harder but it's a bit over my budget.

Is the E-Nano a much heavier hitter than the ones I was considering?

Ionlyknowvape

AN & 4wks of Hydroponic BudSwell (2 more weaks)
May I suggest breaking the bank a little bit by getting the Woodscents lite log kit and adding an edstnt new 40.00 tip to your existing stem. It had been a very good surprise. This will allow a desktop upgrade for that one/or two hitter closely similar to baller extractions. A fantastic option for that heavy hitter. Your at $240 w/o any discount. Or, sit and wait on the next Qaroma sale and grab a Ceroma (240). Another fantastic extraction device.

Oil420FL

Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape fits in your price range. VGoodiez has them in stock last time I looked. I don't have one. But from what I've read, if you're willing to wait for the heat soak it's flavorful and productive for much less $ than a TinyMight2. BTW my TM2 is not better than my Mighty+, just different. If you're OK with open heating coils, then the PID controlled options recommended above are going to do a better job at accurate temps was part of your requirement. IMHO most vaporizers are no more accurate in measuring/managing temp than your DynaVap click

Last edited:

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Just curious, no love for the E-Nano?

Probably too small a bowl for quick heavy hitting?
I have one and loved it, but to be honest I don't use it very often.
I guess I have to face the fact that I'm not a microdoser.
In fact, I'm struggling with my VAS for this...
anvil wpa kit thank me later :)

But srsly it's great for quick extraction and repeatable results, easy to get acquainted with making combustion ime a non issue, and most important it is a kick ass fat hit extractor that's great through water. It's surprisingly flavorful as well.
@Abele Rizieri Ferrari I hate you for saying that :D (J/K)

23jim

Just saw review of E-Nano that said feels like sucking on a thick milkshake. No thanks, sounds like my old Argo.

How's the draw resistance on the E-Nano XL?
Thinking a Black Friday sale may make it or the Ditanium an option! Of course it's reg price is 50% higher than my budget.

I will look into the Angus, but thinking a desktop may be nice.

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Just saw review of E-Nano that said feels like sucking on a thick milkshake. No thanks, sounds like my old Argo.
Since I have both an ArGo and an E-Nano, I can assure you that this is not the case.
In order to have the draw resistance of the ArGo you should load the E-Nano in a comical/very impractical way.
If kept clean (and especially through water), the E-Nano is very free flowing. The only problem I have with it (but this may be seen as an advantage by others) is the smallish bowl.

Oil420FL

The only heavy hitting log vape that I know of in your price range is the GTR recommended above by @GoldenBud
It's a bargain if you're willing to wait [my name should come up real sooooooon now].
There are other heavy hitting logish options, but they cost twice as much. And almost all logs run off 12 volt controllers where you're setting volts, not temperatures.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Pinky / TiTi / ELEV8R Coil / GTR (waiting list, around 150$ of a log+HSA beast)

It's silly to suggest GTR, you're talking about a 2-year waiting list lol push people to reach out to Alan for whatever Heat Island (HI) log he has in stock to sell immediately instead :tup: (also it's not that different from other logs really I don't know different bowls)

Just curious, no love for the E-Nano?

Probably too small a bowl for quick heavy hitting?

Yeah the bowl is a bit too small, microdosing it's not really what you're looking for... I don't know based off what you said, sounds like you would actually love the tinymight... It's more useful than a nano or either of the desktops you listed imo way more modernized new tech compared to those...

You could just get a Highlighter though

GoldenBud

2 years?!?!
how much it cost to skip that line? no VIPs in this round for skipping the line? (only VVPS?) i have, then, 1 year left for me on that list....

anyway, TiTi / Pinky if you can build one or buy one... many veteran people in FC also recommended the Pinky/TiTi...

have to say WS is also a good idea from SneakyPete but smaller bowl ... amazing taste

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
2 years?!?!
how much it cost to skip that line? no VIPs in this round for skipping the line? (only VVPS?) i have, then, 1 year left for me on that list....

Well the waitlist used to be a year and a half, that's how long it took for me the first time and the second time, but the third time was closer to 2 years as the list has kept growing, I'm sure it's only larger now with GTR demand... There is no skipping, the name of the game is patience and lack of immediacy, if you want something right away you ask him what he has in stock now (but GTR is still too new for that typically)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Sadly for under $200 you either have a long wait or mostly torch options for fast extractions. Lots of good suggestions here. I love logs, but the fast extraction logs are way over your budget or have a long wait. I'd have a few great recommendations outside your budget.

If you go slightly higher, I agree with the B0 and TiTi options.

But from your description, I think you do want a TM. It's pretty versatile and reliable. Unless you want a desktop, of course.

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
C'est quoi le GTR?
It's this

hinglemccringleberry

I've started with a Dynavap, Argo, Crafty+, to a Xmax V3.

Use only V3 now (often through bubbler bong), but looking for vape that will hit harder with less hits.

Have only used portables but thinking that a desktop like the Arizer X2Q or a Plenty MIGHT be a better addition than the bit too expensive Tiny might 2. But I am sure there are options I am unaware of.

Looking for safe vaporizer that has accurate temps and produces thick hits at 390 F as I usually try to avoid Benzene production. I know Flower temperature does not equal vapor temp and I do go higher (410) frequently. The reason I tossed my Dynavap was occasional combustion. I prefer electric as I feel temperature control works better for me.
You already own(ed) a vaporizer that hits harder with less hits...the Dynavap. If you were accidentally combusting alot with it it was either user error or a faulty cap. I used my DV every day for 4 years without combusting.
You can stay under 392F if you learn to gauge temperature based on the flavor of the roast. Admittedly that's not easy to do with a DV. So here's my 2 cents:

You say you want a vape that can hit harder but you also said you want to stay under 392 to avoid benzene, but the combo of those 2 things is hard to get. It's usually 1 or the other.
-Hard hitter = temps above 400.
-Vape that reliably keeps you under 392 = good flavor without hard hits.

Or, you could get a more outdated session conduction vape with a big chamber and some kind of temp control. Because it seems like the only way to stay under 392 but still get heavy hits would be to pack big loads with finely ground bud, 0.2g or more, and a tight tamp in a conduction device. You could do this with a Mighty or other session style vape. My Goboof Alfa was great for getting me thick-ass, cough-worthy hits on the medium heat setting which IIRC was 390 and I was packing it to the brim with about 0.17 of fine grind, well tamped. The center pin in the Alfa oven is great for making it a decently efficient vape, as well as cooking the load very evenly and producing thick vapor from short to medium length draws. (IMO it blew the Pax vapes out of the water)

But even this may not satisfy you because 1) you'd have to spread the same load out over several sessions (you said you want less hits) and 2) the Storz & Bickel vapes sure as shit aren't under $200. But the Alfa is less than $100...

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Oil420FL
Top Bottom