• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Upgrade with quick extraction

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Lovely piece. Any others you like better for ball/heavies in that price range or less?
I am still working thru my collection of glass (all cheaper than the above) and have found this works pretty well but I have filled the perc with glass balls for more restriction, nice wide, stable base with mouthpiece options and cheap, just over 50 bucks!
rBVaI1kP1R2ANNQpAAmtx-YfdmA780.jpg

I use the cloud buddy as an extension for my drop down of choice,
You could start a new thread asking for glass suggestions for balling under your budget limit to get more responses.:tup:

Greenleaf88

Personally for my use if you want big hits and get to the point u want in 2 to 3 hits thru a water piece at home, I would seriously consider a injector style vape.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: LesPlenty

yeswecann

I am still working thru my collection of glass (all cheaper than the above) and have found this works pretty well but I have filled the perc with glass balls for more restriction, nice wide, stable base with mouthpiece options and cheap, just over 50 bucks!
rBVaI1kP1R2ANNQpAAmtx-YfdmA780.jpg

I use the cloud buddy as an extension for my drop down of choice,
You could start a new thread asking for glass suggestions for balling under your budget limit to get more responses.:tup:
That DHG UFO rig is pretty well known. Clever to tighten up the draw with beads. Are there other dropdowns w/diff percs available? I will start a 'glass w/heavies' thread with my particular requirements…thanks!

yeswecann,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
dropdowns w/diff percs available?

Do you mean, downstem? Instead of drop-down? If you see here the downstem is not removable so no no different perc here (you have to look at the other version I've shared from different seller for that) also this UFO piece has a deep dewar female joint with a wide can, so actual dropdown adapter use could be tricky...

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom