Underdog Log Vapes

upperlevel

Picked up the UD today, will post pictures of the twig later.

It took a few puffs to learn the right speed and a few times to learn how much herb to put in the stem and how close to place it.

Once we got that under control we were able to take the milkiest dense clouds from the 9" stem I ordered.

My friends and I got heavily medicated off of a surprisingly small amount of herb.

I am excited for this summer to come :)

Thanks Dave!

BigBurlyBill

Burly Member
Is there any way to reserve an UD for purchase? Or is this done as a "first come first served" basis? I am in love with one dog in particular, but I need to wait a week before I can purchase it. If there is no way then that's cool. I'll wait and hope it's available still. lol

Also does anyone know when there will be more fancy-glass stems made for the 3/8 core? I'd love to purchase one of these as well. =)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
BigBurlyBillWelcome to the Doghouse dude :) ! If i were you i would send a message via the site system to Dave(underdog) ,i am quite sure you will work something out :) ! Which piece you stole your heart if is not a secret ? :p
upperlevel Welcome to the Dogride :D .. IME UD gives me the best vaporizing experience. For me using mj is a way to make my life easier and thats why it should happen in the easiest and most carefree way..

Abysmal Vapor,

BigBurlyBill

Burly Member
Thanks Abysmal. The one that I have slowly grown to like is the Ash and Walnut Hourglass. Out of what is available, this one is definitely drawing me in. I have to move into a dorm come August, so this one will go great on my work-desk.

I'm glad to hear you find the UD to be a good device. I started using herb because I suffer from migraines. Based on what I've heard, this will be the best device for those rough nights. The Aromatherapy aspect is certainly a plus as well. =)

BigBurlyBill,

SD_haze

Thanks Abysmal. The one that I have slowly grown to like is the Ash and Walnut Hourglass. Out of what is available, this one is definitely drawing me in. I have to move into a dorm come August, so this one will go great on my work-desk.

I'm glad to hear you find the UD to be a good device. I started using herb because I suffer from migraines. Based on what I've heard, this will be the best device for those rough nights. The Aromatherapy aspect is certainly a plus as well. =)
Essential oils + log vape + dorm = very stealthy indeed

Of course, then you want to get two so you can have one diffusing oils and one vaping herb ;)

BigBurlyBill

Burly Member
Haha I like the way you guys think! I will probably purchase another in the near future. After this purchase, I'll need to start saving up for my Cloud preorder. ;)

Essential oils + log vape + dorm = very stealthy indeed

Of course, then you want to get two so you can have one diffusing oils and one vaping herb ;)

lol I was thinking of just using an Activated Carbon Sploof and Ozium. The Aromatherapy would come after the session. Of course, I've made a thread in Ask FC to make this method better. =)

BigBurlyBill,

SirElton

I finally was able to use my new twig and it works like a charm. Dave, I'll have the old one out to you asap.

SirElton,

BigBurlyBill

Burly Member
Hmm I might get this smokebuddy instead of making the carbon sploof. I know it will be a few years before I go through the "300 uses".

So I spoke with Dave and we were able to reserve the hourglass UD for a week. =)

BigBurlyBill,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Always glad to help out a future Dog in need BigBurlyBill, thanks for getting in touch!

@ SirElton - awesome man glad you're up and running. If you don't mind, can you hold on the the old one for a week or so? I'm about to leave on travel and I don't want it to show up while I'm gone.

More announcements later..

underdog,

SirElton

No worries, mate. I might take advantage of the extra time I have with her and make some comparisons and post the info.

SirElton,
Reactions: underdog

underdog

Manufacturer
I looked but didn't find anything quite the right size and wasn't quite ready to cut down a full size piece.. I did put a message in to the sawyer that cuts the stuff up to see if he had any little bits laying around. I'll also be visiting some new wood places this coming week so I'll keep my eyes open while I'm there as well. :tup:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Dave, are you going to be making more wood stems? Not that I need another one (yet), but I feel like singing its praises and if you aren't going to make anymore, I'll keep my mouth shut to avoid making everyone else jealous.
:peace:

Stu,
Sing Stu, sing like the wind! I'm going to pick up a matching wood stem once Dave finds the right bit of wood ... It would be great to hear from others who have a wooden stem how great they are (:

Rename Rev Ye Us,

underdog

Manufacturer
@ everyusername - thanks man, definitely will have fun wood-hunting. The checkbook is never very happy but I could happily spend days searching through mountains of wood for one special piece. :love:

@ Stu - yep, totally going to be making more wood stems. It was on my to-do list for the past week or two but keeps getting bumped by random urgent projects. :shrug: I will be making a bunch more though and in a nice variety of sizes, styles and wood types. I plan on them being a regularly stocked item and also of course available as custom orders. So, make people jealous to your hearts content.. I don't mind lol. Also, after seeing that picture of your pool and canyon I've been busy trying to think of a reason I "need" to come to your area :lol:.. seriously though you better be careful or the next time I do have business down that way I might just show up 15-20 Dogs in hand asking for some food and a couch to crash on :p. Not sure why but traveling with 15-20 Dogs leaves me exhausted, well at least sleepy and hungry.. :lmao:

Alright, on to announcements...
Attention: Limited hours of operation next week
(June 17 - 24)
As some of you have already heard I will be traveling for a week starting on the 17th (Tuesday) and returning around the 24th (Tuesday as well). Part of my trip will be pleasure, a well needed break after many months of extra-hard work. Other parts of my trip will be business with planned visits to several 1st class wood mills, huge wood importers and some other artists as well. Of course and as usual there are some aspects of my trip that are so top secret that I can't share them until the time is right. Patience grasshoppers.​
So, as a result of the above mentioned trips the shop will be closed during my absence. I will be checking the forum and emails from the road as well as time allows and responding as I am able. I plan on being able to check in with you guys every evening in case you need to get in touch so just send a message and be patient I will get back to you. We will still be accepting orders but nothing will be shipped out until I'm return on/around the 24th.​
To sum it up:
> The shop will be closed the 17th to 24th.
> Orders will be taken as usual but not shipped until at least the 24th.
> I will check messages and email daily, and will respond to them (by level of urgency) as time allows.

underdog

Manufacturer
Thanks Stu.. I'll do my best to have a great trip and glad you're enjoying the stem.

Keep that couch warmed up (or actually cooled off in this weather) and I might just take you up on that offer next time I travel down that way.. :cool:

Spending most of my time today getting some last lingering orders ready to ship out on Monday before I leave and of course all that pre-trip stuff one has to do as well.

Did finish a piece for one of our fellow FC peeps in the last few days, a nice simple Jobillo piece for our very own J.R.R. Tokin'.

JobilloTwig.JPG

djonkoman

that twig looks nice:tup:

I got some new stash of nepalhash, and just took 3 bonghits with it:ko: think I'm going to take some more. that's a good thing about hash, if you load enough you keep getting dense vapor for long, not so much hassle with refilling for lazy nights

djonkoman,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
JRR has got himself a very beautifull dog. I find it amazing how many kinds of wood there are and how beautifull. I trully had no idea. :)

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Thanks Stu.. I'll do my best to have a great trip and glad you're enjoying the stem.

Keep that couch warmed up (or actually cooled off in this weather) and I might just take you up on that offer next time I travel down that way.. :cool:

Spending most of my time today getting some last lingering orders ready to ship out on Monday before I leave and of course all that pre-trip stuff one has to do as well.

Did finish a piece for one of our fellow FC peeps in the last few days, a nice simple Jobillo piece for our very own J.R.R. Tokin'.

JobilloTwig.JPG

That is one pretty dog it must come from champion pedigree......

:Makes mental note to jobillo as possible first dog:

underdog

Manufacturer
Thanks guys glad you like JRRs new piece.. I should have a lot of nice, new pretty woods in the refresh or two after I get back from my trip. Lots of nice stuff has been seasoning here in the shop and is about ready for prime-time. :o

underdog,
Reactions: placetime
I would like to take a few mins to tell you all a story of a man. This man a once very sick man who endured a bad lung infection causing his lungs to stop working, he was in a coma for 7 days and in a hospital bed for 21 days after that. This man needed to learn to walk again, breathe again and with weeks worth of therapy and all said and done he will always have chronic respiratory failure. This man did have his best friend whom helped him recover more so I believe than all the therapies done, their daily walks helped him gain strength in his legs and his lungs. Devastatingly to him recently his friend passed away leaving the man now alone for many hours of the day in his home without his loyal friend...I know this because this man is me. I want to thank Dave for the time that I spoke with him I learned he is truly a saint in disguise, not only has he created a beautiful work of art but this product gives the ability to prolong and improve the quality of life in those unable to smoke. On a finishing note I would like to post a picture of my new pup Dave created as close to the color of my since passed dear friend. R.I.P Sinbad and words can not express my gratitude to Dave you have gained a loyal follower. Love and peace be with you all -will
RIPSinbad.jpg
IMAG0164.jpg

Top Bottom