• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

NightCall

Hey just wanted to give and update:

Spoke with Dave and determined mine was running a little cold. He sent me a new VVPS (this one goes up to 12.4) and I decided I wanted to buy a 12v wall wart too. It just came today and I tried it out a little while ago with the new VVPS, seems to have done the trick perfectly. Set at 12v my avb through the SS stem has been nice and evenly brown, definitely noticed a difference. Haven't tried the glass stem yet.

I think it's just colder up in my room and that has an effect. I'm wondering had I got this in summer if I'd had noticed. Oh well, it's worked out and I'm super happy with it. It's actually really grown on me the past few days, It's really everything I wanted it to be. Plus I feel I got lucky with the figured walnut I got because it's a nice dark marbly one. I don't see myself using my EQ anymore like I did, or my Dynavap. While they still have a place for me, I wish I just got this first.

MikeRotchHertz

I know this belongs more in the supreme sub, but i just discovered that the nylon alpha nong makes a perfect WPA for the supreme as it's the same diameter as the lotus WPA. Also can hold much more too. I need to do more experimenting though. Just a little bonus if you happen to have both.

I'm loving the nylon for direct draw too

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I know this belongs more in the supreme sub, but i just discovered that the nylon alpha nong makes a perfect WPA for the supreme as it's the same diameter as the lotus WPA. Also can hold much more too. I need to do more experimenting though. Just a little bonus if you happen to have both.

I'm loving the nylon for direct draw too

That is really.........intriguing.

🤔

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
I'd like to get an alpha!!! how often are they showing up on the website? is it pretty sporadic or a set date/time when they restock?

There isn't a set day/time/interval for us restocking them.. it's just as fast as we can make new ones. I'd hoped we'd have some done yesterday but I'm running behind again.. should be a handful by the end of this week if all goes well. :2c:

Ripstar

There isn't a set day/time/interval for us restocking them.. it's just as fast as we can make new ones. I'd hoped we'd have some done yesterday but I'm running behind again.. should be a handful by the end of this week if all goes well. :2c:
Can't wait to see what goes up soon! An Alpha will definitely be in my 2021 must-haves.

After using NonG stem for wpa, the direct draw Nylon is on my wish list. The clouds from this thing are truly wonderful.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Can't wait to see what goes up soon! An Alpha will definitely be in my 2021 must-haves.

After using NonG stem for wpa, the direct draw Nylon is on my wish list. The clouds from this thing are truly wonderful.

If you're gonna order the nylon direct draw, get the SS lite also. I have them both but something about the lite just does it for me and I'm not sure why

arb

Semi shaved ape
Hi all. Just had to stop by because I just placed an order for an Alpha Dog and I’m so damn excited. Can’t wait for the beauty to arrive! I’ll most likely post some pics when it does. Anyway I’m really happy to be joining the ‘Dog fam. Happy new year everyone!
That is awesome!
I am hoping for a skinny twig in grapefruit.
Unless of course Dave CAN make that other shape I like.
😸

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Unless I missed the post, looks like the websites been updated again. I went to look this morning - I really wish I could justify that Locust Alpha or that Rosewood Sc3+.

Good to know! I love pulling this thing through some water but the direct draw custom glass piece is my go to. I fucking love my Underdog.

Yeah I had actually been "neglecting" mine for a bit as I had some new stuff to play with, but fired it up last week and been using it again - always so refreshing coming back to the dog. I have a couple of the direct draw glass stems also, the UD ones (I think the reg glass size) and then the custom 508Phineas / @Vlad the Inhaler stems. They are awesome but dont get as much use as the SS ones.

SS are smaller, but idk I feel like they extract so much better, and that is incredibly satisfying to me lol

arb

Semi shaved ape
Unless I missed the post, looks like the websites been updated again. I went to look this morning - I really wish I could justify that Locust Alpha or that Rosewood Sc3+.

Yeah I had actually been "neglecting" mine for a bit as I had some new stuff to play with, but fired it up last week and been using it again - always so refreshing coming back to the dog. I have a couple of the direct draw glass stems also, the UD ones (I think the reg glass size) and then the custom 508Phineas / @Vlad the Inhaler stems. They are awesome but dont get as much use as the SS ones.

SS are smaller, but idk I feel like they extract so much better, and that is incredibly satisfying to me lol
My oh my...........that got my pulse rate up.
Another drop of absolutely stunning units @underdog !

Pursewarden_sPast

For those with Alpha Dogs, do you use a VVPS? Would you recommend one? Just wondering how necessary/beneficial they are. Also what’s a good starting temp for when mine arrives ? Thanks !

Pursewarden_sPast,
Reactions: arb

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
For those with Alpha Dogs, do you use a VVPS? Would you recommend one? Just wondering how necessary/beneficial they are. Also what’s a good starting temp for when mine arrives ? Thanks !

They're basically required for use as each vape will need a different voltage and those voltages are almost always in between the ranges found in wall-warts so at a minimum you'd be using a wall-wart and dimmer combo.. and at that point you might as well use a VVPS and have a display. :2c:

We definitely wouldn't go thru the expense and headache of providing them if we didn't think you Underdogs would need them. :cheers:

Pursewarden_sPast

Thanks for the replies! 🤙 I was so excited by the stock update and focused on just getting the order in for the specific wood I liked that I totally forgot VVPS’s were a thing and that existed and might be on the Underdog site. It seems like it’s definitely worth it to get a VVPS and after checking the site and seeing it’s not even twenty bucks I’m seeing if I can add one to my order before it ships out 👍

Last edited:

vaporculture

Thanks for the replies! 🤙 I was so excited by the stock update and focused on just getting the order in for the specific wood I liked that I totally forgot VVPS’s were a thing and that existed and might be on the Underdog site. It seems like it’s definitely worth it to get a VVPS and after checking the site and seeing it’s not even twenty bucks I’m seeing if I can add one to my order before it ships out 👍
I'm almost 100% positive that you're Alpha comes with a VVPS mounted onto the power brick -- so unless you want to get a back-up in case trouble arises, I think you're covered already. Enjoy the huge rips!!!

Serpental

Hello everyone, I’ve already sent a message to the nice people over at underdog but in the meantime I’m impatient and want to use my new vape. So I was wondering if anyone here had any advice for making an underdog alpha run hotter because mine seems to run cool. Even set to 12v I only get light brown/dark green, even after 2-3 good hits. Was just wondering if anyone had encountered a similar problem and what their solution was.

I’ve already tried moving outlets, and using a coaster but haven’t been able to find much advice apart from that.

Pursewarden_sPast

Hello everyone, I’ve already sent a message to the nice people over at underdog but in the meantime I’m impatient and want to use my new vape. So I was wondering if anyone here had any advice for making an underdog alpha run hotter because mine seems to run cool. Even set to 12v I only get light brown/dark green, even after 2-3 good hits. Was just wondering if anyone had encountered a similar problem and what their solution was.

I’ve already tried moving outlets, and using a coaster but haven’t been able to find much advice apart from that.
Serpental! I just came here to post the same thing! I feel you cause I am in the same boat.

I received my Alpha Dog yesterday and am literally unable to milk a water piece and unable to extract any flower past a light-medium brown. It’s like having a vape locked at like 350 or some low temp like that, very frustrating. This is at a max of 12 volts. On the website it said that 12 volts should be combustion level hot... I have reached out to Underdog and in the meantime am assuming that this unit (and apparently yours too, which is strange...) is simply broken. Just waiting to hear back...

In the meantime my WoodScents with less than half a Dynavap bowl can milk up a water piece and extract the flower to a dark brown immediately but the Alpha with a way bigger bowl is basically useless right now.

It’s been a rollercoaster of excitement and disappointment but I have faith that Underdog will make it right since this is day 2 of a brand new unit.

I hope though that they don’t tell me the fix is some sort of VVPS that runs higher than 12 volts. Because on the website it says that the unit as received should already be capable of combustion-level heat without going over 12 volts, and it also explains that it’s not ideal in terms of the longevity of your device to run it higher than 12 volts often, and originally I purchased this as a vape I planned to have for the rest of my life and the way I like to use my log vapes is to have them on all day just ready to hit.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Masturbation is a great type of relaxing. I watch it daily, especially I like it in the evenings. However, I'm used to sex toy. I have a lot of different types of vibrators and dildo. Think that it is wonderful if you're not shy about your preferences. My favorite one is bluetooth vibrator. It gives me the opportunity to feel having my partner near me, because it could be remotely controlled via the app. And, of course, there are waterproof models (for me it is very important, because I like to use it in the bathroom). I really recommend to try it
Have you seen my log?

Top Bottom