• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

strech

Heya Dogs!

Nice to see all of you here on the new forum!

Just in time for the weekend, we've put up some new heady glass stems made for us by @508phineas (link to his Instagram page).

Click here to see these new stems on our website.

Here's a preview of some of the ones available:

436-400x400.jpg
432-400x400.jpg

439-400x400.jpg
433-400x400.jpg

They each have a pinch inside to keep the screen in place.

This one has to be my favorite:

420-800x800.jpg

What do ya'll think? :D
I absolutely love my heady stem!15931250894684802736451860790975.jpg

eideal852

Heya Dogs!

Nice to see all of you here on the new forum!

Just in time for the weekend, we've put up some new heady glass stems made for us by @508phineas (link to his Instagram page).

Click here to see these new stems on our website.

Here's a preview of some of the ones available:

436-400x400.jpg
432-400x400.jpg

439-400x400.jpg
433-400x400.jpg

They each have a pinch inside to keep the screen in place.

This one has to be my favorite:

420-800x800.jpg

What do ya'll think? :D
Hooooly shit. :ove: That’s a beaut. Of course I’m too late. Only one ever?

arb

Semi shaved ape
Dave is an amazing person.
I requested a difficult custom piece and he has been all over it.
Sends me a pic of a absolutely stunning unit,now I mean ridiculously beautiful.
Has every aspect of beauty that a burl can and I said no thank you not exactly what I was looking for shape wise.
He said no problem he would do another.
I hope he still has the first one when he finishes mines because I want both.
Great art comes from great suffering,nothings more stressful than custom work!

warren0728

Dave is an amazing person.
I requested a difficult custom piece and he has been all over it.
Sends me a pic of a absolutely stunning unit,now I mean ridiculously beautiful.
Has every aspect of beauty that a burl can and I said no thank you not exactly what I was looking for shape wise.
He said no problem he would do another.
I hope he still has the first one when he finishes mines because I want both.
Great art comes from great suffering,nothings more stressful than custom work!
yes he is .... he nailed my requests for my custom fyt log ... i fell in love with it as soon as he sent the pictures ...

i'm really impressed with not only how beautiful it is (the pics he sent are somewhere previously in this thread) but how powerful it is and efficient at the same time. i love it!

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Hooooly shit. :ove: That’s a beaut. Of course I’m too late. Only one ever?

I know! I was bummed there was only one octopus in the batch. I had a feeling it would get snatched up fast. I'll see about getting some more of those made, or you might contact 508phineas directly and see if he can make you a custom one. :brow:

WOLFXXXXX

Well well well.
Came home to a surprise yesterday. A day early! So far haven’t had a chance to do much more than a quick walk with this new girl. But so far so good! I’m not very good with follow ups, most of what I post is bad jokes, or unfollowed advice, but I’ll try to be back w my impressions. . Anyway she sure is a looker! Cocobolo, thin gear sc3.

Which design/shape is this, please? 'Flared Up Top'?

(Thanks)

WOLFXXXXX,

eideal852

I know! I was bummed there was only one octopus in the batch. I had a feeling it would get snatched up fast. I'll see about getting some more of those made, or you might contact 508phineas directly and see if he can make you a custom one. :brow:
Truly a great out of a page of greats.

Which design/shape is this, please? 'Flared Up Top'?

(Thanks)
I do not know, Dave question. He offered when I was sniffing around for cocobolo. What’s that called @underdog?

eideal852,

CurryLeafTreehugger

Here is a pic of the original Tortuga Dog.. if I recall it was maybe 8" wide and 3" tall (ish)?

Some people took to calling it the 'Cheeseburger Dog' since most people held it like a burger while trying to use it. :lol: :D

View attachment 1430

So I'm guessing that the heat port (where you put the stem) is on the side opposite the plug? Was it not practical, given there are no pics of it on the website (that I could find, like in the archives)?

Y'all are giving me a serious case of goggie withdrawal. Wel, exacerbating it anyway. I miss all my goggies. I'm over 60 so ... imagine how many goggies I've had over the years, not to mention the uncountable cats. And the birds. At least I still have one lonely parakeet.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
So I'm guessing that the heat port (where you put the stem) is on the side opposite the plug? Was it not practical, given there are no pics of it on the website (that I could find, like in the archives)?

Y'all are giving me a serious case of goggie withdrawal. Wel, exacerbating it anyway. I miss all my goggies. I'm over 60 so ... imagine how many goggies I've had over the years, not to mention the uncountable cats. And the birds. At least I still have one lonely parakeet.

Yeah heat port was opposite the plug. We've lost the archive a few times when rebuilding the website so at this point it probably only goes back 4-5 years, not nearly long enough for that vape.

Parakeets are awesome.. I've had a few of them over the years and a Lovebird. :D

jim-bob

We've lost the archive a few times when rebuilding the website so at this point it probably only goes back 4-5 years, not nearly long enough for that vape.
I've been using my second underdog a lot lately and i got curious about how long i've had it - looked through emails and it's from 2012! It's on the site archive, so Tortuga Dog might be too!

https://www.underdogvapes.com/13435 is the guy, still works great.

arb

Semi shaved ape
In hand and very nice job @underdog,@underdogette!
Really like the nearly wide open draw a lot,that was a very pleasant surprise.
Obviously beautiful with nary a blemish,excellent craftsmanship.
Those nylon gongs and direct draw stems should be industry standard imo.
Stickers are awesome as are extension cords.
I need to get my camera out to take the pics this thing needs cuz Damnitman,nice.
Gonna put it through some daily driver for a while and see how it does.
Thanks everyone at Underdog count me a happy,satisfied customer.

arb

Semi shaved ape
48 hours and still haven't grabbed my usual at all.
This Alpha model is so far above all my other log vapes regards performance I feel bad comparing them.
Unless it burns down my house or blows my face off there's no going back to them old tiny logs.
No going back to a life saber for big,log like hits I now have biglog alphadog.
🐕

WOLFXXXXX

I was curious/wondering if anyone viewing this thread by any chance uses their Underdog with the Higher Standards brand Heavy Duty Rig (glass bubbler)? Based on the design of that piece with the stem joint parallel to the base, I'm trying to determine if I'm going to have enough clearance for my first Underdog (haven't ordered that yet, nor the bubbler)... I plan on using the short Gongs/Nongs

Here's a clear image of the glass piece:

WOLFXXXXX,
Reactions: arb

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I was curious/wondering if anyone viewing this thread by any chance uses their Underdog with the Higher Standards brand Heavy Duty Rig (glass bubbler)? Based on the design of that piece with the stem joint parallel to the base, I'm trying to determine if I'm going to have enough clearance for my first Underdog (haven't ordered that yet, nor the bubbler)... I plan on using the short Gongs/Nongs

Here's a clear image of the glass piece:
I think as long as it's a thinner Dog, it looks like it should have enough clearance. It looks to me that a fatter Dog might not fit, but it's tough to tell from a picture. :2c:

:peace:

Top Bottom