• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

strech

I've got your vape and power supply sitting here on my bench all patched up and ready to head back home in the morning. If you want anything sent along with it to take advantage of the free shipping opportunity put an order in or message us before we shut down for the night. :cool:
I believe your confusing me with another. Tracking on my dog says you'll get it tomorrow. I threw in a little treat for you all to help keep things cool!
Whoa a never used Mini.. cool. Those were pretty fun, I'm glad people enjoyed them and it's cool there are still some out there. :nod:
Well I can't say it's never been used. After thinking about it I am sure I tried it out when I got it. ;)

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
I believe your confusing me with another. Tracking on my dog says you'll get it tomorrow. I threw in a little treat for you all to help keep things cool!
Well I can't say it's never been used. After thinking about it I am sure I tried it out when I got it. ;)

Hmm.. well I suppose since the time machine is still out of commission that I probably didn't fix your Pup before it arrived. Now to figure out who's Pup and VVPS this is lol. ;)

Good call throwing a treat in the box.. like all Dogs bribery will get you everywhere. (Thanks!) :rofl:

strech

KIMG0530.jpg
My mini

Last edited:

underdog

Manufacturer

JEMSKU

Yes indeed this is something we've done in small amounts for customers and for testing and we're now working on a standard option we could stock on the website. Good things soon come! :cheers:

Happy holidays to the Dog Pack and everyone else out there.. :luv::peace:

Nice, based on the description on the post it sounds like just a 10mm ID glass tube would do the trick. I am currently running a thuya burl live edge woodscents, but very interested in hearing about progress on this! Good luck!

And happy holidays to you as well!

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Happy belated holiday guys. A little update on my pups. The one that has been plugged in for 6 years straight, still kicking strong despite the loose core (years now). My other UD has been plugged in directly for a year and there is no way to tell. It still looks and functions flawlessly. I love my dogs and I'll get pics up soon.

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Figured it's about time for my yearly check in with the UD Dog house.

Another year, another testament that the Underdog is a solid, long lasting, and efficient vape. I've had my two bamboo UD's since 2011. Both are working just fine, one I had sent back years ago due to rattling but haven't had an issue since.

Still my daily driver, whether it be through the nylon or stainless steel stems that I bought ages ago or my water pieces. So glad I pulled the trigger now almost a decade ago, haven't regretted the decision since. Worth every penny.

Hope all is well with my fellow UDs, Underdog and Underdogette :peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Figured it's about time for my yearly check in with the UD Dog house.

Another year, another testament that the Underdog is a solid, long lasting, and efficient vape. I've had my two bamboo UD's since 2011. Both are working just fine, one I had sent back years ago due to rattling but haven't had an issue since.

Still my daily driver, whether it be through the nylon or stainless steel stems that I bought ages ago or my water pieces. So glad I pulled the trigger now almost a decade ago, haven't regretted the decision since. Worth every penny.

Hope all is well with my fellow UDs, Underdog and Underdogette :peace:
I wish vaporizer’s were in fashion like in the 70’s?

MAKE US VAPE !

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
I'm still using the old kit Underdog had on the website a few years ago. . . a wooden dowel and 1/2 piece of silicone tubing. So simple and it works great, push the screen through the silicone with the dowel and a basket screen pops out.

I'm looking at some different methods and happen to have some medical grade 1/2 inch silicone tubing, I'm sure I could use something as a wooden dowel.

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
And the silicone tubing is strong enough to reshape the screen?, Ill try soon I just waked and vaped and I'm a little....... RN

underdog

Manufacturer
possibly picking up an UD today, second hand, are there things to look out for? age/version/serial/something to avoid issues? CL is sometimes... dangerous!

No serials or anything but yeah you'll want to see what version it is before you get it. Do you have any info or pics? You'll want to make sure that the core is a modern core SC2 and not the SC1 or the Air Core. If it's the modern SC2 core the flat plate on top of the insides will sit maybe 1/4" to 3/8" below the tip of the core center tube.

The Air Core will have that plate all the way at the bottom of the core center tube (maybe 1.5" down) instead.

The SC1 core has the plate near the top but has a ring of 'teeth' around the center tube.

I'm on the road or I'd post pics showing the differences. Maybe someone else can?

If you post pics we'll try and ID it.

Good luck! :cheers:

underdog,
Reactions: ataxian

eideal852

That’s a whole lot of info to start! My guess is I won’t have a chance to take and vet pics, so that ma good to know going in to look.

edit: like this?:
Top left is a zebrawood laminate Standard Core 2 dog (that needs an underbutter spa treatment). The top right one is a black walnut Standard Core 1, you can distinguish this core by the star/cog/sawblade around the heat port. At the bottom is a black walnut mini/micro, the area around the heat tube is wide open most of the way down -- in a full-sized dog with an air core, most of the heat tube is surrounded by...air. :)

5C7l0ua.jpg

CmfUl1t.jpg

Last edited:

underdog

Manufacturer
is the pic i edited my comment above with (quote) a good comparison?

The pic you linked to isn't showing up for me but the pic that Stretch posted is what you're looking for and what you want to see. If it looks different I'd pass on it.

underdog,
Reactions: Magic9
Top Bottom