Underdog Log Vapes

pomogirl

Did you get the banksia mini? I was too slow to my complete my order 🤦‍♂️
Yes, I got the Banksia as fast as I could. I thought I'd have to get a used banksia or a custom, so I tried not to do my usual dithering. Most of the time I dither for weeks/months/years.

@Zillacon Holly is a great wood. I only have a stem from TT Alan in Holly--it's such a beautiful contrast to my darker logs. I looked at the Holly, but I already had to get the Huon pine from Ed's because of its astonishing translucence. Most of my logs are Underdogs, though! I find that I can't stop collecting any and all logs, but UD has such unique drops--I can't stay away!

Last edited:

pomogirl

Regular sc3+ holly next to the mini sc3+ holly.
Omg that's a mama and a baby! So cool and cute, and so very holly.

@strech I love that curve-shaped walnut next to the tiny mini. Mamas and babies!

I keep having to remind myself that the minis are going to be super small in my hand, but most of you say we should only use minis once in a while to preserve them. Or we could use them up fast, and pay for a "refill" heater down the line?

I personally probably won't use the rare logs very often, but I like to puff, then hold my huge Purple Days lost dog Alpha in my hand like a wooden fidget spinner, rubbing it over sore muscles, looking at it with a jeweler's loop (with regular and UV light--that's how I found out my locust fluoresces). And then repeat that with my Wormy Claro, then puff puff, and my FYT Black Locust, then puff puff. I haven't opened my others yet. Yes, I'm mostly homebound! My joys are log vapes and Dynaverse wood stems and vaping. But have you all looked at your logs with a loop? A whole, weird universe in there!

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
10, but is that really enough?
Who am I to judge.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

pomogirl

Out of the sc3+ and the alpha, which one can do back to back rips easier? Basically which one has a shorter recovery time? Thanks!
Isn't a sipper like myself also going to drain heat more slowly than a ripper? So smaller loads and sipping could preserve heat more between seshes. But that's why having a few logs helps some of us not notice the lag. I know that's a very privileged statement. I'm lucky to still have a job, so I'll be the best outfitted vaper of 2023 when it's 2025 and 2030 and 2040...

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Heya friends! Just wanted to pop in to say that we have a batch of Black Walnut Vape Specials burning in on the testing bench right now, both Standard Cores and Alphas! We're in the middle of making a batch of unique pieces as well and will release whatever we've got ready to go this Friday. We'll try to post earlier in the day for all of our East Coast peeps, but not too early for our 9-5ers on the West Coast.

Without going into detail, we really appreciate everyone's patience as we battle these personal issues that keep cropping up. Light and love to all of you. <3

nicknobody

Heya friends! Just wanted to pop in to say that we have a batch of Black Walnut Vape Specials burning in on the testing bench right now, both Standard Cores and Alphas! We're in the middle of making a batch of unique pieces as well and will release whatever we've got ready to go this Friday. We'll try to post earlier in the day for all of our East Coast peeps, but not too early for our 9-5ers on the West Coast.

Without going into detail, we really appreciate everyone's patience as we battle these personal issues that keep cropping up. Light and love to all of you. <3
Yes!!!!!!!!

My eternal wait for an alpha will soon be over!

Great news thanks for the heads up. Sorry for all the exclamations. I tried not to YELL!

Top Bottom