Underdog Log Vapes

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Remember the ads for the old department store Mervyns? Open. Open. Open. I'm excited to see new shapes and wood undulations! Excitement builds!
In my experience when they start loading new vapes the website goes to an ‘under maintenance’ page for a few hours before the new items are up for sale.

As the website is still showing out of stock and no maintenance page….guessing you still have a few hours to go….

pomogirl

In my experience when they start loading new vapes the website goes to an ‘under maintenance’ page for a few hours before the new items are up for sale.

As the website is still showing out of stock and no maintenance page….guessing you still have a few hours to go…
Every time I catch a drop early, it's late at night and I just suddenly see a blue maintenance page. I think she's going to drop earlier today, though, but I'm just excited. I have few pleasures in life--let me be excited! :rofl:

HOURS LATER: Oh yeah! I got the wild apple, though I probably don't quite understand the SC3/SC3+ designation. But Apple is so gorgeous even if it was a test unit. I just didn't have an SC3+ yet either. aND THANKS @underdog AND @underdogette !!

Some fabulous curly pieces, and some beautiful curves on a few great Walnuts. I almost got the Bamboo Alpha+, but...Are there more alpha plusses coming out in the far future? I can't remember which heaters might have been discontinued...

Last edited:

nicknobody

Are you looking at something among the new pieces?
Yeah I’ve been lookin for an alpha drop for months now. Why do they all have to be so damn cool? I just need to pick one. I “slept on it” and a couple of my front runners are sold out already.

Big leaf maple burl is incredible. I really like the Chico olive wood lost dog too. Hmmm

I’m a sucker for customer service so I’m thrilled to join the underdog fam.

Edit: I went with the big leaf maple burl. STOKED!

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Yeah I’ve been lookin for an alpha drop for months now. Why do they all have to be so damn cool? I just need to pick one. I “slept on it” and a couple of my front runners are sold out already.

Big leaf maple burl is incredible. I really like the Chico olive wood lost dog too. Hmmm

My only Alpha is a big leaf maple burl. The pictures are just a tease, it will be absolutely beautiful once you have it in hand. Excellent choice.

pomogirl

Yes, @CanikUser19 is right--it will shock you with its beauty and complexity in hand. All of my Underdogs have surprised me in hand--even the Cherry lost dog has a ton of chatoyance, and I certainly didn't expect that--I got it because it was a Purple Days W/a UD engine. I have a similar maple burl to your new UD, so I didn't gobble it up, but congrats.

Traaaaan

I bought an underdog list year shortly after 420 to replace a different log vape that died. After getting a dimmer off amazon and then an extension cord i can say the UD is an absolute beast.

I recently got a bluetooth smart plug and have it set to turn off at night. Otherwise the UD is on all day.

Luckily the metal stand i had for the other log vape fits it perfectly.

Just wanted to say hello to the UD family and let yall know how much i am enjoying this vape.

nicknobody

Really loving my alpha with the micro dosing stem and wpa. Incredible flavor and a very enjoyable experience. It’s been going everywhere with me so I can master my technique 💨😂

IMG-0162.jpg

IMG-0174.jpg

nicknobody

Just a heads up my ws/simrell tip and glass stem fits inside the alpha dog heater and acts as a nice micro dosing stem! Similar performance to the UD micro dose glass stem

I tried it with my m+ tip too without success. I believe since the edge of the tip is spiked vs the smooth ws/simrell one

Lmk the results of anyone gives it a whirl…

pomogirl

Just a heads up my ws/simrell tip and glass stem fits inside the alpha dog heater and acts as a nice micro dosing stem! Similar performance to the UD micro dose glass stem

I tried it with my m+ tip too without success. I believe since the edge of the tip is spiked vs the smooth ws/simrell one

Lmk the results of anyone gives it a whirl…
Good idea/experiment. I'll try it.

pomogirl

It's fall. Log vape season. There's a person selling a UD in Golden Teak Alpha in the Ent. for $300. It was $420. It has a unique curved base that I always love. At first he said it was Curupau! But then he revised it to Golden Teak which is also beautiful. Anyway, what do you think? Should I do it for 300, or should I wait for new, fabulous drops from UD?

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
It's fall. Log vape season. There's a person selling a UD in Golden Teak Alpha in the Ent. for $300. It was $420. It has a unique curved base that I always love. At first he said it was Curupau! But then he revised it to Golden Teak which is also beautiful. Anyway, what do you think? Should I do it for 300, or should I wait for new, fabulous drops from UD?
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Top Bottom