Underdog Log Vapes

BKR2311

Measure how tall from the top of the dresser to get where its comfortable for you to bend over.
That will tell you how tall at least and then its just a matter of what shape appeals to you.
Holler if you have any specific questions or maybe check a couple recent glass threads.
👍🏿
Thank you, that's what I'll do. Measure and then pick one of the 4 I was looking at

BKR2311

Go here and you will have everyone's opinion........😁
I did have one question before I pull the trigger on something. That thread was more "general" sense, and not directly to the alpha so I wasn't sure on this one.
Say for example, a piece like this style https://everythingfor420.com/collections/bongs/products/the-ghost-rider-bong
Do you think the Alpha would actually fit when the bowl is that close to the tube? Or should I be looking for more angled bowls?

BKR2311,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Possibly it depends on how wide your unit is..........😁.
Yoh can always shoot them a email asking for that dimension or just go for it.
From looking I would guess yes but don't go blaming me if it doesn't.

Edit for,

Definitely fit this and is a common starting type piece for many people .

arb,
Reactions: BKR2311

BKR2311

Possibly it depends on how wide your unit is..........😁.
Yoh can always shoot them a email asking for that dimension or just go for it.
From looking I would guess yes but don't go blaming me if it doesn't.
Definitely wouldn't blame you. Thank you for all the input.

BKR2311,
  • Love
Reactions: arb

BKR2311

You will need a 18 female to 14 male adapter with that one.
The gong I have is 18mm when I looked at the order. Was I wrong on that? I also went to a headshop just to browse and the bowl I have fit the 18mm bongs

BKR2311,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
The downsten is 19 male to fit the bong and 14 female taking a 14mm male bowl or adapter.

arb,

BKR2311

@arb Hey so I cheaped out (please don't judge haha) and just grabbed an adaptor and used an old 8 inch bong I had from years ago. I have a 14mm downstem to a 14mmto18mm adaptor then my 18mm bowl lol. It still milks pretty good, but it kinda gets stuck sometimes when trying to pull the log out. I'm basically pulling the alpha off like a carb when I want to clear. Is this because the alpha is bigger and solid compared to this little ass bong? Or is this just what'll happen when using adaptors?

If so then maybe a whip would be better since it feels a little awkward holding the Alpha up when its half the size of the bong :lol:

arb

Semi shaved ape

@arb Hey so I cheaped out (please don't judge haha) and just grabbed an adaptor and used an old 8 inch bong I had from years ago. I have a 14mm downstem to a 14mmto18mm adaptor then my 18mm bowl lol. It still milks pretty good, but it kinda gets stuck sometimes when trying to pull the log out. I'm basically pulling the alpha off like a carb when I want to clear. Is this because the alpha is bigger and solid compared to this little ass bong? Or is this just what'll happen when using adaptors?

If so then maybe a whip would be better since it feels a little awkward holding the Alpha up when its half the size of the bong :lol:
006.jpg

In this pic you can see I use a adapter and Keck clip(blue thing)to hold them together.
I have to lift the unit or the adapter to clear using this setup.
002.jpg

These are 19 also so still use the adapter but I just move my finger off the hole to clear.
I like large bongs some people like small bongs or none at all.......only you can make that call.

Wood adapters made by @sunyata .
👍🏿

arb

Semi shaved ape
@arb those wood adapters are gorgeous, I've been wanting UD to make those for so long! Does @sunyata have a website or is it all custom work

Here is his thread shoot him a pm.
😁

Top Bottom