Underdog Log Vapes

vaporculture

I agree with @Ramahs, there is nothing about the UD that is a fad. They don't quit and work 24/7. The UD doesn't mate with the DV stem the way Woodscents is designed to, but using a DV and using a log are different experiences. Using a stem from Dynavap doesn't make a log produce better vapor.

In terms of log vapes, UD is my favorite unit for flavor and for quality of vapor. I always have DVs and UDs close at hand, and they work great together to meet my needs.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Why do people assume Aroma Dogs are just a fad. My friend wants to know if the dynavape can work with either unit sc3, sc3+ and alpha?

No, dyna tips don't fit any of those cores... we don't have a production core that does.

....BUT I was informed a while back by one of our beta testers that the never released Air Core XL does and that all the tips tested fit very nicely in the same way that our normal ID fitting stem tips fit in our regular Dog cores. I've confirmed this with the only two tips I have as well.

I'm not planning on doing these things as production units but I do have a limited amount of prototype tubes that I could use to build out a batch of these and might do that at some point if there's demand and I can spare the shop time. :cheers:

tom battleboar

Great addition, it's surely an excellent ripper. Piff I need a new rig with the gong 18mm. Works amazing hold heat long compared to the direct draw for alpha and sc3+ or sc3. The glass walls are quite thin but amazingly hits are milky. This log vape takes me back to high school wood turning on an wood lathe.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Heya Dogs hope you all survived the long holiday weekend (if here in the US) unsinged.. we did.. barely. :freak:

I was hoping for a full refresh with a brief sale for 7/10 but we lost a week or production due to the heatwave and related complications so that probably won't happen at this point. I think what we'll do instead is take what little stock we already have and use some of it to run some little piece specific flash sales and/or auctions on the IG over the 7/10 weekend.

Thoughts? :hmm:

Lol 😆 can I get dibs on one. I will give it a great home to my current family of Underdog vapes. This almost feels like a rpg get the elite and legendary vaporizers.

Sorry I am trying to bandwagon a sports team.
Sure thing dude! :cheers:

Alas,I lack a dick shaped adapter to match my Wang.
😞

Alas, as we all do my friend. As we all do :shrug:
I got two dicks... one for each of you.
Val Kilmer Reaction GIF

Ok that might have escalated more quickly than anticipated.

Found out a 14MM adapter can work as a bowl, the fit is a little loose, but it works!
Ohhhh nice find.. :rockon:

Top Bottom