Underdog Log Vapes

Enialis

001.jpg

For a couple of my reddit fans you know who you are.
I will try and get that other unit I don't have up for you this weekend.
😁
Out of curiosity what were those in response to. Coincidently I just got my vrod and it was exactly what I wanted. I think I would have regretted getting the weed eater since it apparently has even less restriction than the vrod and having to carb almost takes 3 hands so I like not having to for the most part except to finish off a load.

A sad day though, because as much as I love it I probably don't need/shouldn't have bought both vapes and my underdog has been in a drawer ever since I got this.

It's not the dogs fault, I just kind of need the money right now and for my needs the flower is more versatile. If I consumed in more than one spot in my house I'd use it somewhere else.

Then maybe in the future I'll look at an alpha lol. Right now for my needs its just not as convenient and significantly more time consuming to medicate with only 1 wpa stem. Maybe if I had like 5 pre loaded I never would have needed a separate vape in the first place.

Helios

@arb lmao! its my calling in life, Coulda been a contender!.. just read thru like 20 pages on this thread, wow. very interesting indeed. :sherlock:
Checking the USPS Tracking its in the town next over due for tomoro delivery. I'm ready to go there now and pick up that Redwood Burl. with a bit of muscle memory using other logs along with personal K9 handling I'm confident I can handle an Alpha. :tup:

vapingtortoise

Tortoise
That shorty pistache is something to..........something that's gonna get me shanked in my sleep if one of you doesn't step up soon.
😁

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
OG Redwood arrived.
came with plenty of shwag, interesting SS stem btw.
heat soaking it for a bit before I dive in:whoa:View attachment 7750View attachment 7751View attachment 7752View attachment 7753

Beautiful!

That SS stem with the silicone was originally for the standard core. Ultimate microdose stem IMO. Super small capacity.

My favorite with the alpha has been the nylon direct draw... stainless tip with nylon stem. Much more capacity for bigger hits

Then of course the glass stems are the highest capacity

vapingtortoise

Tortoise
Thank you!
😆
Beautiful piece right there it will bring you much love.
Yep, pretty sure it will. Got my first UD back when it was 'brand new' and PD was still out, how times have changed. Back when this forum was basically all PD and MFLB stuff, lol. Back when butane vapes were a thing...:rofl: After trying all kinds of vapes I've realized the UD is definitely the best one for me. Can't wait to try the alpha.

Helios

That unit is fucking beautiful....... kind of hope you hate it now.
😆
even sexier after a wax rub:rofl:
Been running the NONG thru h20 around 10.4 comfortably, 10.8 seemed to scorch the bud a bit. Draws are smooth, easy peasy, may need a third lung?
great log, need more experimenting this wknd.
:cheers::spliff:
below a side by side with the Nano

Attachments

• UDalpha6.jpg
    UDalpha6.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 22
  • UDalpha5.jpg
    UDalpha5.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 25

BigJr48

even sexier after a wax rub:rofl:
Been running the NONG thru h20 around 10.4 comfortably, 10.8 seemed to scorch the bud a bit. Draws are smooth, easy peasy, may need a third lung?
great log, need more experimenting this wknd.
:cheers::spliff:
below a side by side with the Nano
Can't wait to hear how they compare, I have a E-Nano but always felt something was missing with the vape quality and wanted to always by a Underdog

Helios

Can't wait to hear how they compare, I have a E-Nano but always felt something was missing with the vape quality and wanted to always by a Underdog
I know what you mean, so far the wide open draws are too easy, didn't realize how fast i was thrown into orbit after 2 heady draws. still dialing it in with the dry glass, no rush here, If you can swing that Price Point don't hesitate my man.:cheers:
Happy Mothers Day wknd to all :love::wave:

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
I have been really enjoying my Spalted Tamarind Alpha, I have been trying to limit what I say because it seems like certain people in the community have been attacking anything positive about Underdogs lately, saying it ruins your credibility. Fuck 'em. I have a vape a really enjoy, both using and looking at after.

Edit: I am sorry to anyone who didn't appreciate the vape they received. I just do appreciate mine and I feel like saying so is asking for trouble. Probably should have chosen may words more carefully in my original message, apologies.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I have been really enjoying my Spalted Tamarind Alpha, I have been trying to limit what I say because it seems like certain people in the community have been attacking anything positive about Underdogs lately, saying it ruins your credibility. Fuck 'em. I have a vape a really enjoy, both using and looking at after.
I feel ya brother.........lolz.
👍

Top Bottom